Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured (33294 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Scores Of Students In Delta State / Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity / 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by sapele914(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2023
just2endowed:

Lai will come out to correct the notion of calling his people herdsmen instead of bandit.

I remember when news paper came out in labelling them herdsmen. What did the government of buhari said. He directed all to call them bandit or gunmen.
If you have nothing to say must you comment, just imagine the nonsense you are spewing?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Osibajo2023: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2023
JoeNL22:

Obi......hope you are taking note?

Security!!! Security!! Security! must be your Topper-most priority. Its becoming three much. We sane Nigerians know your blueprint for the security Infrastructure you intend to Implement when not If you are sworn in office cum may, 2023.
We need this situation of insecurity to reduce to at most 101% and at least 99%
For with You sir, a safe and secured Nigeria is PO'ssible.
It was during his time that nwafor the deadliest police came to limelight
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by PeterObi4LP: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:

You're really one shameless apologist and enabler of unrest in the East, you are fond of making false equivalences and "whataboutisms" just to deflect and draw attention away from the ripple effects of insecurity pervading the East due to the effect of IPOB. Don't you want peace in Igboland? Are you aware that so many Igbos abroad were scared to return home for the Christmas out of fear of being killed or kidnapped by unknown gunmen, if ESN were that effective as you touted them to be, why are they not dealing with this unknown gunmen/herdsmen causing havoc in the East? why are they attacking security personnels instead of securing the East as they promised? now Igbo communities across the SE have become target practice for useless Nigerian soldiers who are looking for every opportunity to unleash terror in the East because IPOB foot soldiers are hell bent of destroying Igboland with their new brand of terrorism.

You are a despicable individual and I hope you enjoy the violence you enabled in Igboland.

ESN stays and live in the forest not on residential area. Those causing problems are criminals, cultist and politic thugs and should be dealt with if captured.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by engrfaruq(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2023
franchasng:
Shutup.

Current insecurity in Imo state for instance is no longer IPOB, but politics and criminality.

2 or 3 days ago, some kidnapping squad were caught at a town in Mbaise Imo state and to the surprise of many, they named their sponsor and boss as one popular Imo state man. Police stormed one of his hotels with community people and found AK47 rifles and other ammunitions stockpiled there as the gang members confessed to being responsible for many of the kidnapping and robbery in Imo.

Though the man is known to be a man with questionable means of wealth but I learnt he is ruthless and difficult to clamp down on for years now.

So lets see what Hopeless Uzodinma will do with this info, though most of those Igbo vultures trying to devour Southeast in the guise of IPOB agitation and Sit at home are mostly Hope Uzodinma political allies, coupled with some angry politicians looking for ways to grab power at all cost.

Yes IPOB's ESN played a role in all these by giving fools, vultures, demons and political bastards the room to be disguising their criminality with IPOB agitation to destroy Southeast.

In all, Buhari put Nigeria in this whole mess of widespread insecurity with his biased and heartless handlings of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, and the lopsided appointment of security chiefs in Nigeria that emboldened Fulani herdsmen terrorist from within and outside Nigeria. How can 70 to 80% of heads of security in Nigeria come from the Hausa-Fulani tribe in a multiethnic and multicultural nation like Nigeria and you expect things to be normal?

Buhari's generation will definitely pay for his evils if they refuse to sincerely apologize and condemn Buhari's evil government that set Southeast on fire and destroyed what is left of Nigeria in just 7 and half years angry

Display of ignorance again? Who are the Hausa-Fulanis that constitute 70% of Security Chiefs?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by franchasng: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2023
engrfaruq:

Display of ignorance again? Who are the Hausa-Fulanis that constitute 70% of Security Chiefs?
Chief of Army Staff = Farouk Yahaya

Chief of Naval Staff = Zubairu Gambo

Comptroller of Customs = Hameed Ibrahim Ali

Comptroller of Nigerian Prisons (aka Correctional Service) = Haliru Nababa

Commandant General of Civil Defense = Ahmed Abubakar Audi

IG of Police = Alkali Baba Usman

Immigration Controller General = Muhammed Babandede

Corps Marshal of FRSC = Dauda Ali Biu

Director General of DSS = Yusuf Magaji Bichi

Director General of NIA = Ahmed Rufai Abubakar

Defense Minister = Bashir Salihi Magashi

Now tell me which other Nigerian President ever appointed only Northerners into all Nigerian security agencies except Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Idiko1: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2023
ufotty2001:
The three greatest Nigeria problems are:
1. Insecurity
2. Power Supply
3. Unemployment
If these 3 can be solved Nigeria will be d greatest country on Earth.

I had to say,

1. Indiscipline
2. Power Supply
3. Network of roads

If the above is tackled, Nigeria could resemble a country. I guess the talk of greatest country on Earth is quite foolhardy.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by brandsoncharlie: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2023
oshozondii:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/suspected-herdsmen-kidnap-scores-at-edo-train-station-many-injured/

Yet some people on naira land is claiming that Nigeria is better than Ghana. grin grin
No reasonable foreigner will even want to come to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Starzo: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2023
Stop shifting all blames to herdsman... Many of these crimes are perpetuated by locals. Dem just dey use herdsman cover face
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by baretalk: 9:12am On Jan 08, 2023
Why are Edo people giving space to Fulanis, the governor obaseki must use state's funds, employ youths in all local government in Edo states as spies and government informants, mobilize the vigilante units across the states with good weapons and get sniffer dogs for the forest rangers, these dogs can hunt terrorists while they sleep, use vicious dog breeds, the forest rangers must have long range weapons, employ drones etc. Obaseki stop sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Last355(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2023
Chai, this new year again...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Abagworo(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:

You're really one shameless apologist and enabler of unrest in the East, you are fond of making false equivalences and "whataboutisms" just to deflect and draw attention away from the ripple effects of insecurity pervading the East due to the effect of IPOB. Don't you want peace in Igboland? Are you aware that so many Igbos abroad were scared to return home for the Christmas out of fear of being killed or kidnapped by unknown gunmen, if ESN were that effective as you touted them to be, why are they not dealing with this unknown gunmen/herdsmen causing havoc in the East? why are they attacking security personnels instead of securing the East as they promised? now Igbo communities across the SE have become target practice for useless Nigerian soldiers who are looking for every opportunity to unleash terror in the East because IPOB foot soldiers are hell bent of destroying Igboland with their new brand of terrorism.

You are a despicable individual and I hope you enjoy the violence you enabled in Igboland.

Learn to separate issues and not just join for the sake of it. All the kidnappings in Ideato North, Okigwe, Isuikwuato, Orumba and Umunneochi are done by herdsmen and different from the criminal gangs referred to as unknown gunmen comprising Igbos and other Southerners. It's good to report crime as what they are as it makes investigation easier.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by NigeriaAjoka: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2023
Honestly you must be deeply rooted in evil to be supporting APC at this moment! Like are you that heartless? Are you waiting when it happens to you and your family before u have sense?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Jonegonu: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2023
Fake news. There is no such station by that name in warri itakpe train corridor.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by engrfaruq(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2023
franchasng:
Chief of Army Staff = Farouk Yahaya

Chief of Naval Staff = Zubairu Gambo

Comptroller of Customs = Hameed Ibrahim Ali

Comptroller of Nigerian Prisons (aka Correctional Service) = Haliru Nababa

Commandant General of Civil Defense = Ahmed Abubakar Audi

IG of Police = Alkali Baba Usman

Immigration Controller General = Muhammed Babandede

Corps Marshal of FRSC = Dauda Ali Biu

Director General of DSS = Yusuf Magaji Bichi

Director General of NIA = Ahmed Rufai Abubakar

Defense Minister = Bashir Salihi Magashi

Now tell me which other Nigerian President ever appointed only Northerners into all Nigerian security agencies except Buhari?

Do you know what the term "Service Chiefs" means at all? If you find out what the term means, revert with the accurate proportion of Northerners to Southerners among Service Chiefs.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by zedegit: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2023
oshozondii:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/suspected-herdsmen-kidnap-scores-at-edo-train-station-many-injured/

Until strict laws are enacted which should be after Buhsri's tenure because it's clear he is their Godfather, no success would be made.

Imagine pampering kidnappers and terrorists.
Kill them once caught with gun. Don't arrest.

If they are 200 000, killing 10 or more everyday will go a long way.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by pedrilo: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2023
My pipo back home in Esan land should not wait for obaseki.
He is busy playing national politics.
Take your security into your hands.
Set up vigilantes and wipe out herdsmen from Esan land now!
Farming is our main occupation, we must not allow these terrorists threaten us into hunger

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by VillagePipu: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2023
Jonegonu:
Fake news. There is no such station by that name in warri itakpe train corridor.

They said the DPO visited the station you're saying it is fake news. As old as you are, you don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by juman(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2023
I suspect the hand of edos government in it.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by ScamHunter: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

Jokers like you make me laugh

You are so pained by the insecurity in the South East, but not really pained when ISWAP, Boko harm, killer herdsmen and other armed bandits are slaughtering people all over the North

You are so pained about insecurity, but didnt comment here about those who may have kidnapped the people talked about on this thread, you only commented when I mentioned IPOB

You feel so much about insecurity in the South East, but have nothing to say about those allegedly killed by armed herdsmen in Ogbaru in Anambra, Eha-Amufu in Enugu, in the last one month

Your own insecurity starts and stops with insecurity that can be linked with IPOB, whether rightly or wrongly

Yet if you are are asked to provide one single evidence that IPOB is involved in violence, all you will have is hearsay

Go sleep man

You have time to respond to that dopehead

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by gidgiddy: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Here we go again with the redundant whataboutisms, when you IPOB mo.rons get fact-checked with superior argument, you resort to your old lame tactics of comparing the insecurity in the East to the North...do you now want to compete with the North over terrorism? if Boko haram and ISWAP are destroying the North, why then should I give a toss about the Northerners who have embraced this terrorism when I should otherwise care more about peace in Alaigbo? Honestly you IPOB robots are just programmed to think alike, same IQ-draining, silly and daft reasoning.

You talk about the herdsmen killings in Eha amufu and Ogbaru, the question is, WHERE ARE ESN? I thought they were sworn to the creed of their guns to defend Igboland from these herdsmen? or are ESN now online noisemakers who only know how to declare their useless economy-sabotaging sit-at- homes while terrorizing poor Igbo market women, men and children trying to fend for their families? another daft attempt at defending your terrorism! I have never seen ESN capture one single fulani herdsman trespassing in the East since they began their propaganda of lies and deceit, NEVER! I dare you to post one video of a fulani bandit who was apprehended by ESN...na to dey terrorize hapless Igbo civilians and dehumanizing female soldiers dem sabi do pass.

I just hope you don't stay in the safety of the USA, Asia or Europe while enabling the destruction of Alaigbo, cause if that's the case...may you never die well.

Oh I see, you dont really care a out insecurity elsewhere, the whole world can crash and burn, you only care about insecurity in Igbo land? Really?

Here you are calling ESN, are you paying ESN to protect anyone? Why didnt you first call out those who are paid to protect lives and property, the Police, Army, DSS, Navy Airforce etc and ask them what they are doing about insecurity?

But you are calling ESN? Now IPOB has denied being involved in violence and even condemned those using violence

You say they are violent, and they have denied it. The onus is on you to prove your allegations

So show us any evidence, besides mouth, that IPOB is a violent organisation

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
with all the militant groups in Niger Delta fulanis are terrorising you guys. You peope must be mad
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Solababa91(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Until heads begin to roll for gross incompetence of our security agencies, news like this might not cease. No security agent at the train station that could call for reinforcement till they made away with persons? In developed countries, the CP of the State, Area commander, and DPO of the nearest division would have been on hot sit by now. Quite pathetic, road, train for the common man is no longer pliable. Where do we run to? Please vote wisely, this status quo must change. Also, don't expect to hear anything from Buhari as regards this be development, they said he is a "man of action" not words. Word we no heat, action we no see, user your sense to vote not your eye or belle, na beg I been dey so o.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by 249morohundiya: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Please take note!Tomorrow them go claim say na IPOBsNa God go dey expose unaPlease take note!Tomorrow them go claim say na IPOBsNa God go dey expose una...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by franchasng: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
engrfaruq:

Do you know what the term "Service Chiefs" means at all? If you find out what the term means, revert with the accurate proportion of Northerners to Southerners among Service Chiefs.
Is this appointment I listed above by a Nigerian President fair to you?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by tungamaje: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Starzo:
Stop shifting all blames to herdsman... Many of these crimes are perpetuated by locals. Dem just dey use herdsman cover face
Please say that to the police. No nairalander released any press statement concerning the kidnapping. However we all know the police as security custodians in Nigeria know who the culprits are

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Babysho(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
Samogloby:
Which Obi are you talking about, the same Obi who who can not tamed ipob and upper iweka miscreants. Come back to the topic, honestly,APC fail this country and her people,we must do everything to send them parking. Vote PDP for better security

You realise Boko Haram started during PDP Jonathan's administration right? That he had no solution to so we had to vote APC. And now that APC has added fuel to the fire. Nigerians please don't forget too quickly. Na so them dey use our heads o.

Let's do away with PDP and APC. Their very foundation is rooted in darkness.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Conner44: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Here we go again with the redundant whataboutisms, when you IPOB mo.rons get fact-checked with superior argument, you resort to your old lame tactics of comparing the insecurity in the East to the North...do you now want to compete with the North over terrorism? if Boko haram and ISWAP are destroying the North, why then should I give a toss about the Northerners who have embraced this terrorism when I should otherwise care more about peace in Alaigbo? Honestly you IPOB robots are just programmed to think alike, same IQ-draining, silly and daft reasoning.

You talk about the herdsmen killings in Eha amufu and Ogbaru, the question is, WHERE ARE ESN? I thought they were sworn to the creed of their guns to defend Igboland from these herdsmen? or are ESN now online noisemakers who only know how to declare their useless economy-sabotaging sit-at- homes while terrorizing poor Igbo market women, men and children trying to fend for their families? another daft attempt at defending your terrorism! I have never seen ESN capture one single fulani herdsman trespassing in the East since they began their propaganda of lies and deceit, NEVER! I dare you to post one video of a fulani bandit who was apprehended by ESN...na to dey terrorize hapless Igbo civilians and dehumanizing female soldiers dem sabi do pass.

I just hope you don't stay in the safety of the USA, Asia or Europe while enabling the destruction of Alaigbo, cause if that's the case...may you never die well.

If you are an APC card carrying member, an APC urchin, federal government security officer or a non igbo indigenous person and making such statements as seen above YOU WILL DIE A TERRIBLE DEATH

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by engrfaruq(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
franchasng:
Is this appointment I listed above by a Nigerian President fair to you?

I want to treat your initial allegation before coming down to your subsequent ones... Kindly admit that your first claim that 80% of Service Chiefs are Hausa/Fulani is false, because you were ignorant of what the term "Service Chiefs" means, then we can go to the next claim.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by armadeo(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin

One day, e sure me say they go thief that train completely. No be naija again?

On the other hand, APC has done so well to convince every sane Nigeria not to vote for anyone contesting under their umbrella.
My question is this, what other convincing do all those that abandon their daily hustle to attend their rallies need?

Dem no get daily hustle. All of them unemployed or marginally emoyed. That's why you can see that crowd. It tells you the disaster that nigeria is...

That volume of people have nothing to do but stand around all day and shout up and down maybe for 1k.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Teeroyzimma: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
BaddestQueen:
Tinubu ooooo
leave our Edolites alone naaaa
na by force to be urchins ?
baddestqueen reply the dms
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by UNDFTD: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerians are being served their own breakfast. This is precisely what you get when you advocate for One Nigeria. I am always at a loss for words whenever I hear some people on this platform rant and rave about how fantastic this failed contraption, Nigeria, is. And yet if they have the opportunity to leave, they would NOT even blink an eye. Truth be told, there is NOTHING great about Nigeria, NOT today, NOT tomorrow, and NOT ever! I can guarantee you that NONE of these lovers of ONE NIGERIA could give you one reason, just one, why they are proud to be NIGERIANS. The majority of Nigerians, especially the unity beggars, are delusional and basking in the euphoria of foolishness and idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by toneroforever(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
May God help them to be rescued. May God protect Edo & the rest of the country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari 3-Layer Interchange In Hotoro Kano State, Commissioned / Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A / Planned Protest: Tinubu, Sultan, Ooni, NSA, IGP In Emergency Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.