Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured (33083 Views)

Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity / 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People / Juju Priestesses At Edo Assembly, Curse Obaseki’s Enemies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by 360command: 6:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerian police. It is not hard.. we have technology, use drone . If no drone, use dog to track and trace heardsmen.. 5 dogs let loose will catch this men in their hideout.
Ontop of that, put a bird(helicopter) in the sky . In this modern times, why are we still dulling in our security.

I am tired of this country .

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Scarletjr(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2023
I thought they says saver now
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by 7arrows: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2023
I just hope you don't stay in the safety of the USA, Asia or Europe while enabling the destruction of Alaigbo, cause if that's the case...may you never die well. [/quote]

There's no need for this statement. The truth is we are all affected and we desire a better NIGERIA. We have a right to think or say what we want. But let's also control our emotions on the platform. God bless NIGERIA.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by sukar886: 6:40am On Jan 08, 2023
God punish APC

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:41am On Jan 08, 2023
They are no more herding cows. It's people they are now herding. The police are no more going by Lai Mohammed inferences to them as bandits. They have started identifying them as herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Qeuihgc35: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2023
:

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Snowx: 6:44am On Jan 08, 2023
....and APC are working hard to install Shettima on the seat and Some urchins here are still supporting them..What kind of madness do some people posses bikonu..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Here we go again with the redundant whataboutisms, when you IPOB mo.rons get fact-checked with superior argument, you resort to your old lame tactics of comparing the insecurity in the East to the North...do you now want to compete with the North over terrorism? if Boko haram and ISWAP are destroying the North, why then should I give a toss about the Northerners who have embraced this terrorism when I should otherwise care more about peace in Alaigbo? Honestly you IPOB robots are just programmed to think alike, same IQ-draining, silly and daft reasoning.

You talk about the herdsmen killings in Eha amufu and Ogbaru, the question is, WHERE ARE ESN? I thought they were sworn to the creed of their guns to defend Igboland from these herdsmen? or are ESN now online noisemakers who only know how to declare their useless economy-sabotaging sit-at- homes while terrorizing poor Igbo market women, men and children trying to fend for their families? another daft attempt at defending your terrorism! I have never seen ESN capture one single fulani herdsman trespassing in the East since they began their propaganda of lies and deceit, NEVER! I dare you to post one video of a fulani bandit who was apprehended by ESN...na to dey terrorize hapless Igbo civilians and dehumanizing female soldiers dem sabi do pass.

I just hope you don't stay in the safety of the USA, Asia or Europe while enabling the destruction of Alaigbo, cause if that's the case...may you never die well.

Dude it is not by force to talk. You really made no point with the epistle you just typed. It is a known fact that any violence by UGM is not due to IPOB. This is a calculated game to give a dog a bad name in order to hang it. The FG has been looking for a way to get the international community to formally designate IPOB as a terror group. Some of the so called attacks they attribute to the group just don't add up like the Owerri Jail break. Anyone living in Owerri knows that the prison area is the most secure area in Imo state. They share the same fence with government house, opposite the prison is the DSS field office and Police Divisional HQ and armoury. 15mins drive from that axis is the 31 artillery Brigade Obinze and you tell me a group of ragtag boys staged a Jail break for hours and no one confronted them? The same thing with Gulak's murder they stated that the UGM stopped an Onions truck and were sharing Onions from a onion truck they stopped are you kidding me!!!!! Which terrorist group shares Onions? The east is so militarised that every 50 to 100meters has military check points and all government facilities have well guarded military checkpoints at the entrance and the exits, and you tell me INEC offices are attacked and no soldier is on duty at that time or that UGM will attack and at that time you will not see a single soldier in the same road checkpoints.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Curious345: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2023
This is serious
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by toprealman: 6:50am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin

One day, e sure me say they go thief that train completely. No be naija again?

On the other hand, APC has done so well to convince every sane Nigeria not to vote for anyone contesting under their umbrella.
My question is this, what other convincing do all those that abandon their daily hustle to attend their rallies need?
Deji and co will still hail APC

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by nedekid: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Tinubu went into limp-mode. I have adviced his handlers to always take a power bank with them to rallies

His wife told him to test the microphone and he "tasted" it thinking it was lolipop.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2023
nedekid:

Na so we see am my comrade from the Delta. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by oyichi: 7:01am On Jan 08, 2023
All because a Fulani is in power, they do whatever they like, and another Fulani is out there wanting to be the next president, tinubu is also there, flanked all round by Fulani jihadists , well meaning Nigerians, if you want this to continue then be fulish enough to vote apc or pdp, many people that did not heed the warning in 2015 are dead now due to the man they voted into office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by riczy(m): 7:03am On Jan 08, 2023
Nigeria govt and her security network prefer to be reactive to been proactive, what happens to installing CCTV cameras at every train stations and other major firms with power supply, then they wud be tracked in a jiffy!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by nzubegod: 7:04am On Jan 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:

You're really one shameless apologist and enabler of unrest in the East, you are fond of making false equivalences and "whataboutisms" just to deflect and draw attention away from the ripple effects of insecurity pervading the East due to the effect of IPOB. Don't you want peace in Igboland? Are you aware that so many Igbos abroad were scared to return home for the Christmas out of fear of being killed or kidnapped by unknown gunmen, if ESN were that effective as you touted them to be, why are they not dealing with this unknown gunmen/herdsmen causing havoc in the East? why are they attacking security personnels instead of securing the East as they promised? now Igbo communities across the SE have become target practice for useless Nigerian soldiers who are looking for every opportunity to unleash terror in the East because IPOB foot soldiers are hell bent of destroying Igboland with their new brand of terrorism.

You are a despicable individual and I hope you enjoy the violence you enabled in Igboland.

All These Sentences And Still No Sense Made.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by bilangha(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2023
showing them islamic love

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by John4B: 7:13am On Jan 08, 2023
This is new year, God abeg oh.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Princedapace(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2023
Security wise, APC failed wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by tonididdy(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2023
Na wa oh
I didn’t even know My Edo had a functioning train service.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Bigchristo: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:

You're really one shameless apologist and enabler of unrest in the East, you are fond of making false equivalences and "whataboutisms" just to deflect and draw attention away from the ripple effects of insecurity pervading the East due to the effect of IPOB. Don't you want peace in Igboland? Are you aware that so many Igbos abroad were scared to return home for the Christmas out of fear of being killed or kidnapped by unknown gunmen, if ESN were that effective as you touted them to be, why are they not dealing with this unknown gunmen/herdsmen causing havoc in the East? why are they attacking security personnels instead of securing the East as they promised? now Igbo communities across the SE have become target practice for useless Nigerian soldiers who are looking for every opportunity to unleash terror in the East because IPOB foot soldiers are hell bent of destroying Igboland with their new brand of terrorism.

You are a despicable individual and I hope you enjoy the violence you enabled in Igboland.
You see how senseless you are? Someone said something that’s going on in the East you’re attacking him, I do been this happened in the East it would have been blamed on IPOB&ESN or possibly tagged them unknown gunmen because the government and the security forces are busy harassing innocents people instead of actually curbing the insecurity ravaging the Eastern states, so you actually supported the government on the note of bringing all the military forces to the East and left the troubled Northern states, when you see IPOB attacking security forces just know they’re fighting back for the injustice carried out by the government and security forces I am not an Igbo man but I understand the grievance of the Indigenous people of Biafra, self determination isn’t crime in any part of the world but Nigeria government branded them terrorist organizations to justify the killings see Dey pray make Wetin happen for Ukraine nor happen for Nigeria because this is how the government were branding his people of Donetsk and Luhansk region Terrorist and killing them until Russia recognize and annexed that region to become Russia federation now they are struggling to get back such region from Russia before you start blaming IPOB blame your government for the injustice done to them, try and read UN documents regarding self determination before spewing nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by seunmsg(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2023
How is it possible for gunmen to invade a train station and kidnap passengers successfully? Where were the security personnel attached to the train station when this happened? Why was there no return of fire?

This sounds like a joke to me because they make it look so easy.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Masterclass32: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2023
And everywhere is quiet. Nobody is 'occupying Nigeria' the way they did under Jonathan when insecurity was largely limited to the north east, unlike now that is has spread the entire country.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Idiko1: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2023
NwaIdeato:

Here we go again with the redundant whataboutisms, when you IPOB mo.rons get fact-checked with superior argument, you resort to your old lame tactics of comparing the insecurity in the East to the North...do you now want to compete with the North over terrorism? if Boko haram and ISWAP are destroying the North, why then should I give a toss about the Northerners who have embraced this terrorism when I should otherwise care more about peace in Alaigbo? Honestly you IPOB robots are just programmed to think alike, same IQ-draining, silly and daft reasoning.

You talk about the herdsmen killings in Eha amufu and Ogbaru, the question is, WHERE ARE ESN? I thought they were sworn to the creed of their guns to defend Igboland from these herdsmen? or are ESN now online noisemakers who only know how to declare their useless economy-sabotaging sit-at- homes while terrorizing poor Igbo market women, men and children trying to fend for their families? another daft attempt at defending your terrorism! I have never seen ESN capture one single fulani herdsman trespassing in the East since they began their propaganda of lies and deceit, NEVER! I dare you to post one video of a fulani bandit who was apprehended by ESN...na to dey terrorize hapless Igbo civilians and dehumanizing female soldiers dem sabi do pass.

I just hope you don't stay in the safety of the USA, Asia or Europe while enabling the destruction of Alaigbo, cause if that's the case...may you never die well.

The bolded is a stream of thought only could come from a drooling jackass. You cannot eat your cake and have it. You displayed an instinct of idiocy by calling out the same outfit your moronic masters told you was the source of insecurity in southeast. From the birth of ESN, you and masters defined the outfit as a terror group that must be hunted down and liquidated. Any fool can become Unkown Gun Man in Nigeria. The idea the UGM is sourced from IPOB spoke volume of the intellect associated with certain Nigerians. On the December 15, 2022, I drove from Prot Harcourt to Anara. There was no police check point from Owerri to Anara however this could not be said from Elele to Umunelu which is about 7 miles with uncountable number of check points manned by all forms of paramilitary groups.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by just2endowed: 7:47am On Jan 08, 2023
oshozondii:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/suspected-herdsmen-kidnap-scores-at-edo-train-station-many-injured/

Another buhari legacy... Worst part is that this terrorist may not be Nigerian. Worst country

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by tishbite42: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2023
gidgiddy:

Jokers like you make me laugh

You are so pained by the insecurity in the South East, but not really pained when ISWAP, Boko harm, killer herdsmen and other armed bandits are slaughtering people all over the North

You are so pained about insecurity, but didnt comment here about those who may have kidnapped the people talked about on this thread, you only commented when I mentioned IPOB

You feel so much about insecurity in the South East, but have nothing to say about those allegedly killed by armed herdsmen in Ogbaru in Anambra, Eha-Amufu in Enugu, in the last one month

Your own insecurity starts and stops with insecurity that can be linked with IPOB, whether rightly or wrongly

Yet if you are are asked to provide one single evidence that IPOB is involved in violence, all you will have is hearsay

Go sleep man
Don't mind the buffoon

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Idiko1: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2023
Napata77:

The so-called politicians causing all the trouble don't have names?

One of the politicians goes by Napata77
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by luluosas(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2023
These terrorists no dey tire? May God help us to overcome all these demonic murderers in our midst

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by just2endowed: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
They are no more herding cows. It's people they are now herding. The police are no more going by Lai Mohammed inferences to them as bandits. They have started identifying them as herdsmen

Lai will come out to correct the notion of calling his people herdsmen instead of bandit.

I remember when news paper came out in labelling them herdsmen. What did the government of buhari said. He directed all to call them bandit or gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by ufotty2001: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2023
The three greatest Nigeria problems are:
1. Insecurity
2. Power Supply
3. Unemployment
If these 3 can be solved Nigeria will be d greatest country on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by just2endowed: 7:54am On Jan 08, 2023
luluosas:
These terrorists no dey tire? May God help us to overcome all these demonic murderers in our midst

They can never be wipe out because, we have mass amajari and illetracy in the North. Its a ready tool of killer fighters that's to be brainwashed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by Osanoghodua1: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2023
Islam keeps killing Christians. Why was there no checkpoint close bye? This is arranged kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured by sapele914(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Buhari and Tinubu legacy
Because Chibok kidnapping happened in your former lifetime?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road / #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) / APC Torn Into Four Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.