Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN (2008 Views)

Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Anambra Election: Obi Of Onitsha Receives Maduka, Offers Prayers (Photos) / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Will Need Miracle To Win Under A Fragmented APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by RichDad25: 4:43am On Jan 08, 2023
The presidential election is just few months away. The heart of all nigerians is longing to see a responsible and competent leader win in 2023. The winner will be decided by the votes of people and not by rigging this time. The masses are tired of the hardship and insecurity in the country.

Watch this video and drop your comment on who you think might win and why you feel so? Let us create a trend to get vote here in nairaland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdyXFXoBwHY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by Bluntguy: 5:32am On Jan 08, 2023
I didn't watch the video but Atiku needs a greater miracle while Tinubu needs the greatest miracle to win.
Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by 07kjb: 5:45am On Jan 08, 2023
If obi needs miracle to win it only means that NIGERIANS are foolish

This is jan.8 2023 and a litter of fuel is been sold at #400

In a sane environment APC WILL COME LAST IN THIS ELECTION

MAKE UNA CONTINUE BEING STUPID,THE KIND SUFFERING UNA GO FACE EEH,I PRAY GOD SHOULD CONTINUE EXEMPTING ME AND MY FAMILY

I'M VOTING LABOUR PARTY BECAUSE I AM NOT STUPID

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by Workch: 5:51am On Jan 08, 2023
Obi cannot need a miracle when Nigerians are not mad and lovers of suffering

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by Obidient4life3: 6:28am On Jan 08, 2023
It's actually Atiku and Tinubu that needs the Miracle to Win. Obi is the chosen one!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by Ceenaija(m): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2023
Yes Peter Obi needs miracle for it is not by power nor might but by the holy spirit.

3 Likes

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2023
07kjb:

MAKE UNA CONTINUE BEING STUPID,THE KIND SUFFERING UNA GO FACE EEH,I PRAY GOD SHOULD CONTINUE EXEMPTING ME AND MY FAMILY

But you are stupid na, voting for a party without antecedents.

A devil you know is better than an angel you don't know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:59am On Jan 08, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

But you are stupid na, voting for a party without antecedents.

A devil you know is better than an angel you don't know.

You have been wired with the spirit of limitations. Your life is inside a corked bottle. We are voting the man not the party!

But you will be delivered when Peter Obi is sworn in as president of Nigeria in May this year.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by Chelseanababa(m): 7:02am On Jan 08, 2023
Bluntguy:
I didn't watch the video but Atiku needs a greater miracle while Tinubu needs the greatest miracle to win.
Are you normal at all? with all the naming ceremonies Obi is organising which he called rally

3 Likes

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by ibechris(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2023
It is even the APC that needs miracle to Win this election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:04am On Jan 08, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You have been wired with the spirit of limitations. Your life is inside a corked bottle.

But you will be delivered when Peter Obi is sworn in as president of Nigeria in May this year.

You people are ignorant believing that our problem is totally leadership. That Obi will come and everything will just fall in place.

What special thing did he do in Anambra?

The last time I checked, he didn't think outside the box while governing Anambra.

Despite saving, he left far more debts than money saved, and he did nothing spectacular. Revenue increment was lowest under him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

You people are ignorant believing that our problem is totally leadership. That Obi will come and everything will just fall in place.

The last time I checked, he didn't think outside the box while governing Anambra.

Despite saving, he left far more debts than money saved, and he did nothing spectacular. Revenue increment was lowest under him.
Show proof or shut up. I'm bigger than you gullible low lifes who have no deep knowledge of governance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by seunmsg(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2023
Bluntguy:

Online bravado against the realities on ground won’t change anything. Peter Obi has not path to victory and he won’t be president. As at today, Labour Party is yet to submit the names of agents for over 90% of polling units in NW, NE, NC, and SW. I don’t need to tell you the implication of this.

Tinubu will win the election easily on the first ballot. You all brace yourself for the Bola Ahmed Tinubu presidency. Trust me, it’s going to be the best administration since 1960. A prosperous Nigeria is finally coming to us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Show proof or shut up. I'm bigger than you gullible low lifes who have no deep knowledge of governance.

I should show proof of what?

Anyone who thinks Obi will perform wonders is a big ignoramus with absolutely no knowledge of governance.

Aside the fact that he is the least qualified, he is the worst because he is pretending to be a saint, and he is riding on the emotions of fools like you who are awaiting a messiah.

3 Likes

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:37am On Jan 08, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

I should show proof of what?

Anyone who thinks Obi will perform wonders is a big ignoramus with absolutely no knowledge of governance.

Aside the fact that he is the least qualified, he is the worst because he is pretending to be a saint, and he is riding on the emotions of fools like you who are awaiting a messiah.
I knew you couldn't proof what you alleged Leemao.

While Obi may not be a saint he's not the one with a drug related offense in America.

He didn't forfeit $460,000 to American authorities.

His age, not in contention.

Academic qualifications not in contention.

Ancestory not in contention.

No bastard children. Not a serial philanderer.

We know his classmates.

He has not mentored thieves like obasa, fashola, former FIRS Boss, etc

Source of wealth not in contention.

He is not senile like Tinubu.

He doesn't suffer urinary incontinence.

He doesn't go limp mode in public functions.

His age not in contention.

His father and mother not in contention.

He has no file at the EFCC

He is not the one too weak to stand and walk by himself.

Phew..

Add yours..

This is the trajectory of my support..

Peter Obi, Sowore, Atiku, dog, goat, Tinubu.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by Oladelepsy001(m): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2023
Democracy is simply a game of number, tactics of getting the required numbers needed makes you a good politician.. You must just win the heart of people in the North and South the best way you can, before you can start saying you're in the race, popularity in just one region can never ever make you a president in Nigeria (case study of Buhari before 2015 alignment with South west ; also, in 2015 Jonathan banked on his popularity in the entire South and also his religious faith , thinking the northern governors that pulled out of PDP were inconsequential)
Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I knew you couldn't proof what you alleged Leemao.

While Obi may not be a saint he's not the one with a drug related offense in America.

He didn't forfeit $460,000 to American authorities.

His age, not in contention.

Academic qualifications not in contention.

Ancestory not in contention.

No bastard children. Not a serial philanderer.

We know his classmates.

He has not mentored thieves like obasa, fashola, former FIRS Boss, etc

Source of wealth not in contention.

He is not senile like Tinubu.

He doesn't suffer urinary incontinence.

He doesn't go limp mode in public functions.

His age not in contention.

His father and mother not in contention.

He has no file at the EFCC

He is not the one too weak to stand and walk by himself.

Phew..

Add yours..

This is the trajectory of my support..

Peter Obi, Sowore, Atiku, dog, goat, Tinubu.

You are just foaming at the mouth.

Which of the proofs do you want?

1. That Obi left debts in Anambra state, contrary to the lies he told that he left no debts?

2. That he owed arrears of pensions and salaries to Water Corporations, contractors and others, despite lying that he didn't owe anyone as at the time he was leaving the seat of governor?

3. That he broke the law by continuing to direct proceedings of NEXT (UK) while he was governor of Anambra state?

4. That he is a great, shameless liar, lying for the fun of it, like he lied that he and Odili played soccer together at CKC when he was in fact too young to have been at CKC at the time?

5. That he surreptitiously opened a company in his daughter's name in a notorious tax haven, and later rebranded it a trustee to appear like he didn't do anything wrong?

6. That he is the single biggest importer in Nigeria, one of those who worsened our trade, expanding our trade deficit with his heavy importation activity?

7. That he is the least qualified for president? Academic wise, Kwankwaso has a PhD, Atiku has a master's, Tinubu has a 2'1 in accountancy, while Obi has a 2'2 in philosophy.

Experience wise, Kwankwaso and Tinubu have been in government either directly or indirectly for as long as we can remember. Obi's forage into politics began in 2006, and since enjoying a spell of 8 years as governor, there is nothing else politically he can boast of on his résumé.

3 Likes

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by Betanaija42moro: 7:50am On Jan 08, 2023
This job requires physical and mental energy. People should retire when it is time to retire. Nigerians are hungry, the youths have no job, and it is not safe to travel anywhere in Nigeria today; all these challenges were caused by those who say they have a party structure, but these structures have crippled Nigeria. We want to destroy these structures by voting them out next month.

2 Likes

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by IAMTHEHERO: 7:52am On Jan 08, 2023
07kjb:

Brotherly, it is being sold N700 per litre here in Port Harcourt..

3 Likes

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:52am On Jan 08, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

1. That Obi left debts in Anambra state, contrary to the lies he told that he left no debts?

2. That he owed arrears of pensions and salaries to Water Corporations, contractors and others, despite lying that he didn't owe anyone as at the time he was leaving the seat of governor?

3. That he broke the law by continuing to direct proceedings of NEXT (UK) while he was governor of Anambra state?

4. That he is a great, shameless liar, lying for the fun of it, like he lied that he and Odili played soccer together at CKC when he was in fact too young to have been at CKC at the time?

5. That he surreptitiously opened a company in his daughter's name in a notorious tax haven, and later rebranded it a trustee to appear like he didn't do anything wrong?

6. That he is the single biggest importer in Nigeria, one of those who worsened our trade, expanding our trade deficit with his heavy importation activity?

7. That he is the least qualified for president? Academic wise, Kwankwaso has a PhD, Atiku has a master's, Tinubu has a 2'1 in accountancy, while Obi has a 2'2 in philosophy.

Experience wise, Kwankwaso and Tinubu have been in government either directly or indirectly for as long as we can remember. Obi's forage into politics began in 2006, and since enjoying a spell of 8 years as governor, there is nothing else politically he can boast of on his résumé.

You fished all these from your arse.

Show proof or shut up!

Ask me too to show proof.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by Gucciblog: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Keep lying to yourself.

Nigerians have pitched their tents with Obi. So you're free to wail as you like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You fished all these from your arse.

Show proof or shut up!

Ask me too to show proof.

OK, show me proof.

I will prepare my own proofs.
Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by 07kjb: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2023
IAMTHEHERO:

Brotherly, it is being sold N700 per litre here in Port Harcourt..

This is what I am saying

May God safe NIGERIANS

But they have to really vote right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by Idiotseverywher: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Online bravado against the realities on ground won’t change anything. Peter Obi has not path to victory and he won’t be president. As at today, Labour Party is yet to submit the names of agents for over 90% of polling units in NW, NE, NC, and SW. I don’t need to tell you the implication of this.

Tinubu will win the election easily on the first ballot. You all brace yourself for the Bola Ahmed Tinubu presidency. Trust me, it’s going to be the best administration since 1960. A prosperous Nigeria is finally coming to us.
. I want to tell you this, though I know Tinubu supporters always run away from betting on challenge that Tinubu will not win , I don't know who will win the presidential election next month but I know those who will obviously not win, take it any where, Tinubu is number one, tinibu can never never be president of Nigeria_he has been caused , the law of goodwill has left him, the spirit of favour and greatness is miles away Dr m him, no amount of lies propaganda can lift him up, again what you people don't know is Yoruba open hatred on Igbo and tinubu tribalistic tendencies and all the open hatred you people show against Igbos both online and physically are so disgusting and devilish, other tribesmen in Nigeria are taking notes, coupled with how aggressive you people were on Jonathan in 2015 are seeing the Yoruba as the most greedy and irresponsible group in Nigeria, you people should continue to dance naked in the market thinking that you're entertaining people but you are showing what you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by Osibajo2023: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Someone must be very dull to think Peter Obi has something to offer, he won't win Single state, all these people making mouth in this video, won't even come out on the election day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by seunmsg(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. I want to tell you this, though I know Tinubu supporters always run away from betting on challenge that Tinubu will not win , I don't know who will win the presidential election next month but I know those who will obviously not win, take it any where, Tinubu is number one, tinibu can never never be president of Nigeria_he has been caused , the law of goodwill has left him, the spirit of favour and greatness is miles away Dr m him, no amount of lies propaganda can lift him up, again what you people don't know is Yoruba open hatred on Igbo and tinubu tribalistic tendencies and all the open hatred you people show against Igbos both online and physically are so disgusting and devilish, other tribesmen in Nigeria are taking notes, coupled with how aggressive you people were on Jonathan in 2015 are seeing the Yoruba as the most greedy and irresponsible group in Nigeria, you people should continue to dance naked in the market thinking that you're entertaining people but you are showing what you are

You didn’t say anything sensible at the end of the day.

3 Likes

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by juman(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2023
APC will win.

Atiku does not know what his doing.
Others kites cannot fly, they are too weak to win.
Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by Gucciblog: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2023
Osibajo2023:
Someone must be very dull to think Peter Obi has something to offer, he won't win Single state, all these people making mouth in this video, won't even come out on the election day

And you're still worried over someone that won't win?

1 Like

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by JoeNL22(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2023
RichDad25:
The presidential election is just few months away. The heart of all nigerians is longing to see a responsible and competent leader win in 2023. The winner will be decided by the votes of people and not by rigging this time. The masses are tired of the hardship and insecurity in the country.

Watch this video and drop your comment on who you think might win and why you feel so? Let us create a trend to get vote here in nairaland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdyXFXoBwHY
For with God, Omowale Omoluabi Obi must be PO'ssible

1 Like

Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by TheChameleon: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2023
Obi Peter will win North with 90% of votes. SW with 85% , SS with 80% and SE with 70%.
Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2023
yes he needs a miracle to win,simple strategies would help him win,his heart has not completely trust the north and thats the problem,if you know the north,trust is their big game,i would say it anywhere,i stand with him but he hasn't shown trust total trust to the nothern people,still half hope is better than no hope at all,its not too late,he can show them that they can trust him and he trusts them,he should take theses remaining months to tour nothern states, spend nothing less than 5 days in each nothern target state for his campaign just to get familiar with their ways i assure you.im talking from a relationship experience.
Re: The Showdown Who Will Win 2023 Election: Obi Needs Miracle To WIN by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

OK, show me proof.

I will prepare my own proofs.
After you Oga. I asked first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And Guinea President. Relationship / FG Increases Custom Rates For Clearing Agents / Akintola And His Wife Killed By Soldiers Commanded By Captain Emmanuel Nwobosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.