Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce (19568 Views)

How To Prepare Bolognese Sauce / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Sleekfingers: 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
1Sharon:
Don't let italians see this.

cheesy cheesy
She should have given it another name......anyway food preparation is about experiments and being creative...
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Sholuwa241: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Everyone that posts on nairaland should make provisions for criticisms and commendations.
My posts have been criticized and commended a lot, I've learned to post more of the things that gets commended and lesser of those that attracts negative criticisms.

Nigerians understand better when harsh words are used on them. So if you and the op can't deal with harsh comments then you don't have business being on this forum after all
correct advice serve him right
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by SodiumValproate: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Others dey recreate technology....see wetin someone whose pubic hairs have so entangled such that it breaks any shaving stick you want to shave it with is doing...

Bros wetin Juliearth do you? grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by AYNL: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Others dey recreate technology....see wetin someone whose pubic hairs have so entangled such that it breaks any shaving stick you want to shave it with is doing...

are you one of these "others"?

what technology have you recreated?

I hate hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Juliearth(f): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Olodo24:
You should have made a video. I don't know how to learn cooking by reading. Video illustration does it for me

Thanks bro, I am working on that.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by kwinanitaa(f): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Juliearth:
Leftover packaged for future reference

How do you preserve this? Oven or refrigeration?
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by kwinanitaa(f): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
Juliearth:
Spicy Mixed vegetables-chicken wanna-be bolognese sauce is one of my go-to sauces whenever the weather is cold. The heat from this sauce is capable of chasing cold away. This is how I prepare it, but first, the ingredients:
Carrots
Peas
Green Pepper
Pepper mix consisting of pepper, onion, ginger, garlic, spring onion, red bell pepper and a few balls of tomatoes
Seasoning
Chicken
Vegetable oil
I found a chunk of grilled fish and decided to add that to the party

Note that all ingredients a are to be washed and prepped accordingly.
Season your chicken and cook until tender. Fry afterwards (I didnt fry mine thoug). Heat some oil in a pan and pour in your pepper mix. Fry until its beginning to look fried. Afterwards you add all your chopped vegetables, except green pepper. Cook for three minutes and its ready, add your green pepper and turn off the heat immediately and your sauce is ready.

Cc
tjskii
MissyB3

Not bad at all. Was it the same recipe as the one on the front page or did you google more information?
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by missimelda01(f): 12:15am On Jan 10, 2023
1Sharon:
Don't let italians see this.
Especially Chef Vincenzo of Vincenzo's Plate, his reactions will be hilarious grin
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by LajaLaba: 12:38am On Jan 10, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
What's this Muppet yapping about undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Juliearth(f): 1:45am On Jan 10, 2023
kwinanitaa:

How do you preserve this? Oven or refrigeration?

Its better off in the refrigerator.
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Juliearth(f): 1:46am On Jan 10, 2023
kwinanitaa:

Not bad at all. Was it the same recipe as the one on the front page or did you google more information?

It's the same recipe, sis.
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by thecuteone(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
Following
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by KingMack(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2023
faithfull18:

grin you are high grin

@OP, weldone, cooking isn't easy.

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Probz(m): 2:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Sholuwa241:
correct advice serve him right

Yup. Kitchens can be hot places; it’s good to be reminded of that.
Re: A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce by Altair25(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Amazing audacity on this one to post infantile nonsense like this in the food section. Amazing honestly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moin-Moin Lovers, Come In Here! / Cooking Made So Easy / How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.