Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,581 members, 7,840,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (23655 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by obembet(f): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

There should be no "if".... Tinubu is not going anywhere. The question is who will win between Atiku and Obi?

Feb is very close. No argument

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2023
obembet:

Feb is very close. No argument
We don't need Feb to know winners and losers
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by ejimatic: 8:47am On Jan 08, 2023
Dapagun:
Pictures
Testing testing microphone!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by ejimatic: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Dapagun:
Pictures
. Many people will mourn when BAT is declared winner in February. They will now see that the City Boy can become the City President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by edehs28: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:
Nigerians love tinubu cos they know he has a good intention for Nigerians

Zombidients will sober this morning

Na money all that ppl find come.. or do you think they'll vote for him ..?
Mafuu... The election is around d coner
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by OlawaleBammie: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Yes I'm that kind of errand boy that is poor enough to elevate your miserable generation from poverty.
That said, I will always troll and insult your God (Tinubu) as much as I want and a thousand of your kind can't do anything about it.
By February, the iragbeji president general will know the difference between capital B and ukwù efi.
Watch and see kid
Lol

Errand boy wan elevate me grin grin

Instead make u elevate Ur people who are in the barren region before ugm do them shege grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by OGwales(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:
Everywhere empty , the rest na rented crowd who will still vote for Peter Obi.

Useless APC and their agents.

How can a sensible human want a drug lord and addict as his President

We want am... Get ready to kill yourself grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2023
JASONjnr:
Urchins were asking me where Datti was and they later found him and kept shut ..

But they refused to acknowledge the fact that ever since Tinubu said he singlehandedly made Buhari a president, Buhari had abandoned him and isn't taking part in any of his campaigns...

This can only mean one thing, Mr Ba La Blu is on his own.... The APC PCC members are mostly Yorubas and Hausa Fulani are left out....

Is crying your hubby?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by uloaku4jokotade: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerians love tinubu cos they know he has a good intention for Nigerians Zombidients will sober this morningNigerians love tinubu cos they know he has a good intention for Nigerians Zombidients will sober this morning...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Legendaryd(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
A state where his loss will start from

And one imbe.cile abandoned his house in Lagos and was playing the personal assistant role to the iragbeji president to be....
So much for being a goffnor
Guy support whoever you want to support ...these people are not your mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by GoodzGustavo: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2023
Mobilise crowd with 3k each to be paid at the venue.

This Crowd go move you if no know about PdApc politics.

No be today na since 2007.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Trustyourself: 10:27am On Jan 08, 2023
Cash out period...
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Trustyourself: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2023
Dapagun:
Pictures

Cash out period
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by DWJOBScom(m): 10:36am On Jan 08, 2023
Aufbauh:

You'll have to live with your 'Iragbiji orphan' as he's going to be your president for the next 8 years.

I can't imagine that you'll have to use 16 years out of your life years to wail. Even your chi won't forgive you in your afterlife.

God forbid!!!!
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Pinito: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2023
ohosi4real:
Don't be confused by peoples In campaign ground. People's who really vote in a election day will never see them in campaign ground. The people who vote in Nigeria are market women which you can never find them in campaign ground, civil servants you will never find them in campaign ground and farmers. This are the three categories of people Nigeria that actually vote. All these people I mentioned there are for Peter Obi. Many of you will congrats Peter Obi after election.
Stop dreaming and wake up and prepare to wail for the next 8 yrs
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Pinito: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2023
GoodzGustavo:
Mobilise crowd with 3k each to be paid at the venue.

This Crowd go move you if no know about PdApc politics.

No be today na since 2007.
same goes with LP they rent crowd too
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by sultry69(m): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin

And one imbe.cile abandoned his house in Lagos and was playing the personal assistant role to the iragbeji president to be....
Not probably Ondo state,except you are hallucinating,he will have a landslide victory over there.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Misterone: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
ohosi4real:
Don't be confused by peoples In campaign ground. People's who really vote in a election day will never see them in campaign ground. The people who vote in Nigeria are market women which you can never find them in campaign ground, civil servants you will never find them in campaign ground and farmers. This are the three categories of people Nigeria that actually vote. All these people I mentioned there are for Peter Obi. Many of you will congrats Peter Obi after election.
lies. People who don't come to campaign ground don't vote. Cause time spent on accreditation, voting and all is far more than that spent on campaign ground.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Shantyken(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
This election is over, congratulations His excellency BAT
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Greggdekor007: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Oluomaje !!!

It will never happen in Jesus name.

Affliction will never arise a second time.

Hatred magnified. How did he afflict your lots?
He was never a governor of your enclave. Even when he was a Governor of Lagos, he did better than those from your side combined.

BAT is better by miles
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Ikukuchi: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:
Nigerians love tinubu cos they know he has a good intention for Nigerians

Zombidients will sober this morning
I love Tinubu as a person not as a president.
Yaradua, sick and died, Buhari very old, finishing off his tenure as well finishing Nigerians, Now you want another old man as president. Forget ethnicity, Pity Nigerians.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2023
Thank God, Tinubu has already LOST the Presidential election.
Can't wait for February 25th
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by do4luv14(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:
Why tinubu rally always full the stadium ?

It seems is the man all Nigerians want..look at the upper seats full with people

Obi cannot win..... cheesy grin

Simple, he rented crowd from nearby states for it,

And before you start attacking me, where is his next campaign stop
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by crixlight2(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin

If he didn’t support him , na you same people go call am a betrayal
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by kurlz(f): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:
Why tinubu rally always full the stadium ?

It seems is the man all Nigerians want..look at the upper seats full with people

Obi cannot win..... cheesy grin

Just about two days ago, I was choked by what people are saying. And I'm in Benin. You see, Nigerians can never be predicted. Know that and know peace.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by oyin44: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
kurlz:

Just about two days ago, I was choked by what people are saying. And I'm in Benin. You see, Nigerians can never be predicted. Know that and know peace.

Continue fooling urself. ... grin
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by kurlz(f): 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:

Continue fooling urself. ... grin

Fooling myself for why?

I'm but a politician and I'm not interested. So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Lawal Daura Took Bribes, Betrayed Buhari' - Abdulwahab Abdulrahman, Former Aide / Security Agents Mount Surveillance On EFCC HQ, Offices / FG Commences Sale Of Diezani, Badeh, Others’ Forfeited Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.