Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (23651 Views)

Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride For APC Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / More Pictures Of PDP Southwest Rally In Ibadan / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Mercury12(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Not an APC urchin and I will never be, but I have to give this their young and beautiful women leader some credit, very lively and hardworking.

Betta, I wouldn't mind having you as my own when you switch to the better side.

Good looking out to you. smiley
Nawa o shocked
Who do men like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by FashionCookie(f): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2023
People will say the crowds were rented. But I won't be shocked if Tinubu wins to become the president. Na so he go still rent to win that day...the primaries comes to mind.
I'm not carried away by these noise on social media about Obi this and that. I know how funny Nigerian youths can be...they're not ready.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by obembet(f): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:

Bro , they hate all Nigerians cos we don't allow them to dominate us both in politics and military .

If Nigeria doesn't go the way they want
The ibos prefer Nigeria to divide ..

They inflicted insult and abuse on us thinking we might decide to let them go

YORUBA on is too much, one was even telling me that he prefer make Atiku win than any Yoruba man. Na there I know that this people really hate YORUBAs. Imagine man of the create new Twitter account and use Yoruba name. Thank God this election is not on Twitter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
grin grin Errand boy sef get opinion...

Wait, how is even tinubu rally Ur wahala grin

Make everybody do hin do na, make everyone dey hin dey grin

Feb is closeby already grin
Yes I'm that kind of errand boy that is poor enough to elevate your miserable generation from poverty.
That said, I will always troll and insult your God (Tinubu) as much as I want and a thousand of your kind can't do anything about it.
By February, the iragbeji president general will know the difference between capital B and ukwù efi.
Watch and see kid
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by theredaddy: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2023
JASONjnr:
Urchins were asking me where Datti was and they later found him and kept shut ..

But they refused to acknowledge the fact that ever since Tinubu said he singlehandedly made Buhari a president, Buhari had abandoned him and isn't taking part in any of his campaigns...

This can only mean one thing, Mr Ba La Blu is on his own.... The APC PCC members are mostly Yorubas and Hausa Fulani are left out....

What you really need to know is that from Tinubu's history he has always led himself, in 2007 he led the campaign that got him re-elected despite dumping the yoruba indigenous party at that time (AD)
Buhari was a serial loser until he met Tinubu, i don't think Buhari abandon Tinubu, it is just a case of the best driver should hold the wheel, and considering Buhari failed administration his image will only do more harm than good.

Less i forget Buhari is not a Politician, he does have what it takes to lead a campaign which was why reconciled with Tinubu in 2019 against the cabal wish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by FuckOsuPigs: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2023
ilovenicloe:
Chai this irabiji orphan go hear am next month

Uhmmm...despite being an orphan, he is contesting to be president of a country of over 200 million inhabitants.

You that had (have) parents, can you tell us who you are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Nchenches: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2023
NOTHING, NOBODY WILL HAND NIGERIA OVER TO A MAN WHO FOREFEITED N460,000 DRUG TRAFFICKING MONEY TO THE US GOVERNMENT.
TINUBU IS LABOURING IN VAIN.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by oyin44: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2023
obembet:

YORUBA on is too much, one was even telling me that he prefer make Atiku win than any Yoruba man. Na there I know that this people really hate YORUBAs. Imagine man of the create new Twitter account and use Yoruba name. Thank God this election is not on Twitter
ok ma

They will continue to attack.us because

The ibo knows that it will be difficult for the north to support an ibo president due to what happened in 60s

If the power wants to come to south east the Yoruba needs to support them. .that is the only way..

Now that the Yorubas are rejecting their distress call they have no choice than to go after them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Jones4190(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:
Why tinubu rally always full the stadium ?

It seems is the man all Nigerians want..look at the upper seats full with people

Obi cannot win..... cheesy grin
obi is a good man but good people should be selling ice cream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 7:44am On Jan 08, 2023
obembet:

Only God know weitn he do Igbo people. Maybe he don govern there before. Same way they hate awolowo, they even Stone him in Abia, they hate abiola even when all other reasonable tribe vote him.

Only God know wetin Yoruba do them
Igbos hate Awolowo, did he rule Nigeria (No)
Igbos hate Abiola, did he rule Nigeria (No)
Igbos hate Tinubu, will he rule Nigeria (No).

Understand who the king-maker tribe is grin
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by LAFOCUZY: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:
Nigerians love tinubu cos they know he has a good intention for Nigerians

Zombidients will sober this morning

Maybe. And They Will see the consequence of stupidity, tribalism and poor shallow judgement. This government where fuel is 450 naira a litre will be a child play to what lies ahead if this same old people who had ruled managed the affairs of the country is let in.

Nigerians, what do you expect that these folks will do differently?. They just like in every government around the world, will appoint there cronies into offices. This same cronies have been in government as long as I can remember and they country is still this way.

It appears that the country is destined to fail. It's people appears so naive driven by greed, nepotism, tribalism, religious sentiment and absentism.

It's rediculous that, in the midst of the massive suffering happening in that country will attend rallies organized by same people that got them where they are.. I can understand it can understand if these guys where never in government and we have no History of them. But we do. We are experiencing it now.

I can't get it. It beats my imagination. This is a comedy of absurds. It's Insanity

Note: It is better to vote an uncertain success than a known failure. Think!!!

My horrible Governor is from my state, my tribe, my religion, educated yet he has consolidated failure for the state. So think out of these biases and think the quality of the the individual. Make a change guys
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by oyin44: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Jones4190:

obi is a good man but good people should be selling ice cream

grin cheesy

Bro, make zombidients no see this one
They go run after you like mad..

Thank you so much..

1 Like

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by DSC7: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2023
Never will a mentally dead balablu microphone licker rule Nigeria!!!!

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by NairaMaster1(m): 8:04am On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:
Nigerians love tinubu

That was how the love Buhari and are facing it now
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by OmoOshodi(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2023
Rented crowd....hunger forced them to attend
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by ityP(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Not an APC urchin and I will never be, but I have to give this their young and beautiful women leader some credit, very lively and hardworking.

She's in the better side. When she dey PDP, nobody sabi her. She enter APC and she became nationally known. Tinubu will make many youths shine in his government

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by saysugar(m): 8:06am On Jan 08, 2023
This small girl don make it in life, meeting tinubu one ON one grin,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by oyin44: 8:06am On Jan 08, 2023
NairaMaster1:

That was how the love Buhari and are facing it now

This is one is different a man from the south not north
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by oloshun(m): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Omo I just dey look the girl. Baba, the babe set with great smiles.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by VeryDirtyPussy: 8:16am On Jan 08, 2023
Dapagun:
Pictures
He will never smell that Aso Rock in Jesus name..
The Lord will disappoint you in this coming election
Urchins can continue wailing
We say no to Muslim Muslim Tickets
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by AyeMoJuba: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:
Why tinubu rally always full the stadium ?

It seems is the man all Nigerians want..look at the upper seats full with people

Obi cannot win..... cheesy grin

Obi will have the distant 3rd place

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by FlordFlorez(m): 8:22am On Jan 08, 2023
Why is Aketi wife avoiding coming close to Tinubu?
Even his son didn't wear any signatory attire to identify with Tinubu?

E dey sure for me say Ayanwu Akeredolu no go vote Tinubu.
All these are eye service.
Tinubu will lose here in Ondo State.
Bookmark it.
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by oyin44: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2023
AyeMoJuba:

Obi will have the distant 3rd place

amen..thank you sir
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by JoeNL22(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2023
Don't look at the picture below

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by obembet(f): 8:28am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Igbos hate Awolowo, did he rule Nigeria (No)
Igbos hate Abiola, did he rule Nigeria (No)
Igbos hate Tinubu, will he rule Nigeria (No).

Understand who the king-maker tribe is grin

We have Atiku as alternative. If Tinubu no win make Atiku win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by OLOKOESHIN: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2023
ilovenicloe:
Chai this irabiji orphan go hear am next month
Cry river for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by AyeMoJuba: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Oluomaje !!!

It will never happen in Jesus name.

Affliction will never arise a second time.

Be prepared to relocate out of the West soon ...son of hate

Jagaban is ur next President and we'll crush all IPOB in Lagos if u dare make any move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2023
obembet:

We have Atiku as alternative. If Tinubu no win make Atiku win
Atiku is not an alternative, he must win if Obi doesn't. Antecedents have shown that any Yoruba man igbos hate can never win a presidential election...ask Faela
Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by shegra58: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
A state where his loss will start from

And one imbe.cile abandoned his house in Lagos and was playing the personal assistant role to the iragbeji president to be....
So much for being a goffnor
Where's Datti? He don jump ship don't be surprised if your beloved vice vote for APC by next month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by Josewonder(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2023
Obi is a dead hope send a joke taken too far,a Biafra fool can not rule nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by obembet(f): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Atiku is not an alternative, he must win if Obi doesn't. Antecedents have shown that any Yoruba man igbos hate can never win a presidential election...ask Faela

That's why we prefer Atiku as better option if Tinubu no win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo by DispatcherLagos: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2023
obembet:

That's why we prefer Atiku as better option if Tinubu no win
There should be no "if".... Tinubu is not going anywhere. The question is who will win between Atiku and Obi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa 1st Independence Day Speech & Pictures / Kogi APC Battles Oshiomhole Over Plot To Deny Yahaya Bello Ticket / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.