Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Business Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Ideas (401 Views)

Having 450k In My Account, Tangible Business Ideas Needed / Any New Business Ideas? / Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas by grubby221: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2023
Hi Nairalanders.

Please advise me, I got 7m naira (Seven million naira) from my share in my family inheritance.
Please I do not want to waste it or spend it on anything that will not generate revenue for me. I just turned 27. I am single (male) and I am not thinking of marriage or any relationship. I want to focus on my life and build on my finance base first.

Please what profit-generating business can I start up with 7m Naira (Seven million naira)?
Please advise me.
Re: Business Ideas by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2023
grubby221:
Hi Nairalanders.

Please advise me, I got 7m naira (Seven million naira) from my share in my family inheritance.
Please I do not want to waste it or spend it on anything that will not generate revenue for me. I just turned 27. I am single (male) and I am not thinking of marriage or any relationship. I want to focus on my life and build on my finance base first.

Please what profit-generating business can I start up with 7m Naira (Seven million naira)?
Please advise me.

Please for your own good, kindly delete this and get advise from people you know one on one.

There are so many scammmera here and they'll contact you soon and use juju to collect that money from you.

Please delete I advice you.
Re: Business Ideas by ysalli: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
grubby221:
Hi Nairalanders.

It depends on your current financial life.
If you have something you are doing that's fetching you money for your day to day finance, I will advice you go in to real estate, buy a verified lands, aloe it to appreciate and resell, this turn you to multi millionaire in a very short time.

Please advise me.
Re: Business Ideas by tonyblac: 5:29am On Jan 09, 2023
grubby221:
Hi Nairalanders.

Please advise me.

Start a logistics business with 1m
I'm a logistics manager we can work together
Call or WhatsApp 07054001429
Re: Business Ideas by Fxmanager(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
grubby221:
Hi Nairalanders.

Please advise me, I got 7m naira Seven million naira from my share in my family inheritance.
Please I do not want to waste it or spend it on anything that will not generate revenue for me. I just turned 27. I am single male and I am not thinking of marriage or any relationship. I want to focus on my life and build on my finance base first.

Please what profit-generating business can I start up with 7m Naira Seven million naira?
Please advise me.
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. We are targeting an average monthly return of 5-20%+ for investors and you will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

The link below shows you how compound interest can multiply your wealth.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex#116958088

Re: Business Ideas by ayoncox: 1:39am On Jan 14, 2023
grubby221:
Hi Nairalanders.

Please advise me.

Register a business, go into real estate agency get a mentor, get professional certification and grow your funds

(1) (Reply)

8 Assets You Should Buy Or Own Now To Make $2,300 Monthly / Earn up to 2.5m Under 1 Month In 2023 New Update with payment proof / Make More Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.