Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Don't Joke With Prophecies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Joke With Prophecies (16898 Views)

Don't Joke With COVID-19 - D.K. Olukoya / Do Not Joke With Prophecies! / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by Powersurge: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

The so-called men of God couldn't predict the corona pandemic - the start and end.

So why would I believe anything from them?

Na wetin God show u u go predict na.
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by Fireson: 11:46am On Jan 08, 2023
HitSong:
grin grin

Fools

Prophesy kill una there

Useless people saying calculative nonsense.

It's like saying Tinubu will win the presidential election, WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT ALREADY?
Na only OBIdiotá¹£ and people living in denial or deceiving themselves.

YOU MEAN THE MICROPHONE LICKER?
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by SIONKPO1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
What we should know is that Prophecies may not happen as a result of prayers

1 Like

Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by cliqtips: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:

Did they predict / prophesy the COVID-19 pandemic?

Just answer yes or no instead of barking

My point is You didn't hear from the top men of God doesn't mean someone else didn't receive it. And you too can also be receiving from God that's it.
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by nedekid: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

The so-called men of God couldn't predict the corona pandemic - the start and end.

Neither can they predict euromillions winning number. Just 7 numbers from 1 to 50. undecided
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by AngelicBeing: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

You are wrong , go to Google, a Minister of the Gospel in East Africa accurately predicted the Coronavirus epidemic before it happened, l watched the video and it was 100 percent accurate, his name is Bishop lsaiah Mbuga, he gave the prophecy as at January 8, 2017 , and Coronavirus started around December 2019 / 2020

cc @ Omooba77
cc @ Righteousness2
cool

cc: Nedekid

cc: Cliqtips

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by Basic123: 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
SHINJA:
Happy Sunday..

Curse be upon any Christian that will vote for a Muslim-muslim ticket .

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Continue to Demarket Peter obi
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

bro, there is a thread on nairaland here where someone predicted corona pandemic in 2017.
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by Truth07: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2023
Christianity is a false and man made religion created by the romans to conquer the world
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by sterlingD(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Fireson:

YOU MEAN THE MICROPHONE LICKER?

1 Like

Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by cliqtips: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
AngelicBeing:
You are wrong , go to Google, a Minister of the Gospel in East Africa accurately predicted the Coronavirus epidemic before it happened, l watched the video and it was 100 percent accurate, his name is Bishop lsaiah Mbuga, he gave the prophecy as at January 8, 2017 , and Coronavirus started around December 2019 / 2020

cc @ Omooba77
cc @ Righteousness2
cool

cc: Nedekid

cc: Cliqtips

cool

Thank you...
These people won't believe and that was why I told him that God's information isn't solely to men of God.

1 Like

Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by 618benazir: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Is people like you that help all these religious scammers to cash out big time.Is people like you that help all these religious scammers to cash out big time....
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by Kobojunkie: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Powersurge:

Na wetin God show u u go predict na.
which God?
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by Powersurge: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
which God?

I no go follow u do online banter.
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by SenatePresdo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
saintkel:
that's not true

Are you telling me there are chances that the book of revelation apocalypse won't come to past?
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by Abemy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 08, 2023
It is contradictory for different prophecies to emante from the same God on the same topic.
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by Kobojunkie: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abemy:
It is contradictory for different prophecies to emante from the same God on the same topic.
God told you over 2000 years ago that He will only give His followers prophecies regarding Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God. That these men see instead prophecies of other things except the Kingdom of God is proof enough that they don't belong to God.. undecided
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by Babastrong(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=SenatePresdo post=119827023]What our prophets do nowadays is prediction, which majority doesn't come to past.
Some said Hillary Clinton would win US elections.

Some said GEJ would Win Buhari, some said Buhari would win GEJ.
does it mean Holy Ghost speak with different mouth to the prophets?

There is never a point where I believe that a prophecy won't come to pass.

As a matter of fact, the more you are working to avert a prophecy from fulfilling, the more you are working towards its fulfillment.

Prophecy is like fate, it can never be averted. [ Tinubu is fated to rule nigeria. I had personally saw it before now.]
Re: Don't Joke With Prophecies by Babastrong(m): 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=Fireson post=119831634]

YOU MEAN THE MICROPHONE LICKER?[ That is your president even if you call him microphone eater. You will swallow the pill las las.]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet / Lagos State Govt Demolish Five Mosques For Fear Of Boko Haram Attack / JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.