Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,401 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu (1677 Views)

Real Owners Of Lagos Have Locked Alaba Market / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / Akeredolu Snubs Handshake With Tinubu At APC Rally, Ajimobi Used As Shield (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by ican2020: 5:56am On Jan 09, 2023
Lagos belongs to the Benins
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by nedu666: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2023
Everytime urchins will be shouting lgbos came to lagos and bcame successfully but yorubas in lagos are struggling to become successfully. Everytime psquare only bcame successfully in lagos but for the same lagos brymo, jaywon, tetuila, adeezat, azadus, skales, are struggling to become successfully. For the same lagos many yorubas are living in face me i slap u, begging on the street, working in low paying jobs. You begin to wonder why is this lagos not helping them to succeed but is attributed to the success of any lgbo man

Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Emmy909: 6:52am On Jan 09, 2023
I can see you are so pain like your leader crying on national TV grin wink grin

Politics is not for the weak boy, call me, I will console you on February when your dumb as lose woefully .

Devil1Messenger:

Lolz
If the party need agents
Just one announcement and they will have more than enough
I'm ready to be an agent for them in any polling unit in the north
Let dem just make the announcement that dey need people not one pained Dele momodu or APC forks spreading lies and propagandas.
It is only foolish people like u that takes APC and PDP serious again in this country. Especially APC
Na lies full there body

Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2023
Emmy909:
I can see you are so pain like your leader crying on national TV grin wink grin

Politics is not for the weak boy, call me, I will console you on February when your dumb as lose woefully .

Pain keh angry
ThankGod u can watch my leader
Where is ur shaky shaky drug pusher bed wetter
Let him come and address us
Fools
Hope u are enjoying the mistake of 2015
Make another one and watch it affect ur kids
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by drlateef: 8:32am On Jan 09, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Tinubu has no hand in Lagos development you fool
Can u mention a single bridge in Lagos that Tinubu constructed?
Mumu read through again
When dangote and others where bringing their businesses to Lagos, Tinubu was in chicago pushing drugs

You can’t rewrite history you slowpoke. When you were in your mother’s womb, we were grown up and witnessed the development. Go and die die somewhere. A complete waste of space in life you are. Stop telling lies for once in your life. And go back to school to learn proper history if you refuse to die.

Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2023
drlateef:

You can’t rewrite history you slowpoke. When you were in your mother’s womb, we were grown up and witnessed the development. Go and die die somewhere. A complete waste of space in life you are. Stop telling lies for once in your life. And go back to school to learn proper history if you refuse to die.
Just ordinary one bridge u cant mention
Ambode did Abulegba and Agege bridge, introduced the oshodi terminal.
Sanwo is doing the ikeja bridge
Mention just one Tinubu did?
90% of what is in Lagos was done by federal govt
Goan use this ur energy to develop Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, etc
By then we can take u guys serious
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Emmy909: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Pain keh angry
ThankGod u can watch my leader
Where is ur shaky shaky drug pusher bed wetter
Let him come and address us
Fools
Hope u are enjoying the mistake of 2015
Make another one and watch it affect ur kids

So your obidatti can correct mistake, like the unknown gunmen killing your people, making life miserable ..... common sense is not common, most of you are being tribalism, attacking people online, ya don't have the structure. Until you online voters/troll understand politics is not social media.

Get your pvc and leave others to vote there conscience.

You come for me again, I send you to your battle field, where your unknown gunmen are killing your tomorrow.

Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Ttalk: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

See how foolish you are
The allure of yorubaland but yet nobody is going to Osun, Ondo or ekiti grin
Federal capital brought people to Lagos you fool
Can u mention one bridge in Lagos that Tinubu built
People that are running to Abuja now are going there becauae of the allure of the North abi angry
Mumu agbado supporters

Why are you shedding blood, Okoro?

Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Emmy909:

So your obidatti can correct mistake, like the unknown gunmen killing your people, making life miserable ..... common sense is not common, most of you are being tribalism, attacking people online, ya don't have the structure. Until you online voters/troll understand politics is not social media.

Get your pvc and leave others to vote there conscience.

You come for me again, I send you to your battle field, where your unknown gunmen are killing your tomorrow.
You see how useless and senseless you are
Is Obi the president of Nigeria that will give the army order to go and stop the insecurity in the East?
So you want a private citizen like me and you to go and end insecurity in Nigeria grin
When boko haram where disturbing NE before 2015, nobody called Buhari to go and end it, e done reach Obi turn, u are crying like a fowl.
For ur info, i be Edo boy. Tribalism kee u there, anybody against Tinubu is igbos to u guys.
I'm the structure and i will vote Obi and defend it
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Emmy909: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Continue.... you guys should just learn how to talk, politics is for the realest not online troll, just one jab wey obidatti collect him dey cry on national TV.

And for your information I got no candidate, campaign what you got and people will vote for you not trolling people that will help una life.

Dot in the nation grin

Devil1Messenger:

You see how useless and senseless you are
Is Obi the president of Nigeria that will give the army order to go and stop the insecurity in the East?
So you want a private citizen like me and you to go and end insecurity in Nigeria grin
When boko haram where disturbing NE before 2015, nobody called Buhari to go and end it, e done reach Obi turn, u are crying like a fowl.
For ur info, i be Edo boy. Tribalism kee u there, anybody against Tinubu is igbos to u guys.
I'm the structure and i will vote Obi and defend it
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
Emmy909:
Continue.... you guys should just learn how to talk, politics is for the realest not online troll, just one jab wey obidatti collect him dey cry on national TV.

And for your information I got no candidate, campaign what you got and people will vote for you not trolling people that will help una life.

Dot in the nation grin

Igbos have not had access to the presidency yet they are the most successful tribe
Which person life u wan help again? grin
Whether Obi win or not, it will never affect an igbo man
They have independently existed for years without needing Nigeria govt.
Na me and u need dem
When i say u are very senseless and foolish, you keep proving me right grin
Lolz
Him say dem way help igbos grin
Go to the most expensive places on the island in Lagos, for every one yoruba and hausa, there are 5 igbos grin
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by ibechris(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
Coolestguy2023:
You people are hungry and cannot survive in this life without migrating to Lagos.
That's a correct fact check.

People who talk like u are idiots and u are not far from such people.

U should be ashamed of yourself that migrants are more prosperous than ur people while ur parents continue to sell land to the same people they hate.

If Nigeria was a working country,nothing would have made Lagos to have the kind of population its boast of today. Opening the sea ports at Portharcourt,warri,Bayelsa,Akwaibom and others would reduce high level of hate.
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by PussyMiners: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
ibechris:

U should be ashamed of yourself that migrants are more prosperous than ur people while ur parents continue to sell land to the same people they hate.

If Nigeria was a working country,nothing would have made Lagos to have the kind of population its boast of today. Opening the sea ports at Portharcourt,warri,Bayelsa,Akwaibom and others would reduce high level of hate.

Osu, your people are mostly dregs committing different crimes in our land . You hawk gala in the day but become daredevil robbers at night.
Your cup will he filled soon
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by PussyMiners: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
owobokiri:

Nobody is moving an inch!
Lagos belongs to us all! It's the property of every Nigerian! Period!
No movement out of Lagos! More migrations needed!

As we talk, Lagos is collecting monthly allocations from Abuja while some agbadorian reptiles want us to believe that they're accommodating their chi in Lagos. Absolute rubbish! Shouldn't be entertained!

Lagosians fought and killed to have igbos in the same Nigeria with them! Mobalaji Johnson them. You can not fight for a one indivisible country, only to start carving out spaces where only you can inhabit!

No! It doesn't work that way. You either have a big country for all of us to enjoy, or it's "To your tent oh Israel!
Nothing scares the average osu okoro more than the possibility of kicking him out of the south west to leave with his cannibal brothers in the hate filled sad east .
The good news is that , that period is imminent because you ungrateful parasites are running out of time already .

We will and must kick you out of our region before you pollute our land with your hate . Its not a coincidence that the East is the least cosmopolitan part of Nigeria.

You can not continue to vote irresponsible losers while you come to burden our infrastructure. The Yorubas will no longer tolerate your excesses.
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Emmy909: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lol..... Accept your stupidity and take to correction, all what you type shows you a bit dumb and daft.

Expensive places in lagos are 5 to 1 !! grin (day dreamers like obidatti, sorry love that dude but una online daftness keep him losing comrades)

But una home land nah grave yard for unknown gunmen, under develop, all ya build is chalet hotel turning una sister into ho* ....

Abobby received sense.
I don free u

Devil1Messenger:

Igbos have not had access to the presidency yet they are the most successful tribe
Which person life u wan help again? grin
Whether Obi win or not, it will never affect an igbo man
They have independently existed for years without needing Nigeria govt.
Na me and u need dem
When i say u are very senseless and foolish, you keep proving me right grin
Lolz
Him say dem way help igbos grin
Go to the most expensive places on the island in Lagos, for every one yoruba and hausa, there are 5 igbos grin
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Emmy909:
Lol..... Accept your stupidity and take to correction, all what you type shows you a bit dumb and daft.

Expensive places in lagos are 5 to 1 !! grin (day dreamers like obidatti, sorry love that dude but una online daftness keep him losing comrades)

But una home land nah grave yard for unknown gunmen, under develop, all ya build is chalet hotel turning una sister into ho* ....

Abobby received sense.
I don free u

The audacity to keep linking me to an igbo man despite correcting u show how completely daft and dumb u are
No need to go further with u
Continue in ur delusion
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Emmy909: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abobby received sense ( day dreamers)

Devil1Messenger:

The audacity to keep linking me to an igbo man despite correcting u show how completely daft and dumb u are
No need to go further with u
Continue in ur delusion
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by tiger28: 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

See how foolish you are
People that are running to Abuja now are going there becauae of the allure of the North abi angry
Mumu agbado supporters
You negroes are EVERYWHERE!

IJEBU, ilesha,ife ,akure, idanre etc .. are these federal capitals

Ungrateful parasites!!!
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

See how foolish you are
Mumu agbado supporters

Can you explain why Achebe did not work for NBS in Enugu but relocated to Lagos to work for them?

Can you explain why Achebe did not go to University of Nigeria in his homeland but instead relocated to Ibadan to attend University?

Abi Ibadan sef na Federal Capital? grin
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
tiger28:
You negroes are EVERYWHERE!

IJEBU, ilesha,ife ,akure, idanre etc .. are these federal capitals

Ungrateful parasites!!!

Dont mind the freaks. grin

They have Ezes every town in Ondo. Maybe Ondo sef na Federal Capital.

Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Devil1Messenger: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Can you explain why Achebe did not work for NBS in Enugu but relocated to Lagos to work for them?

Can you explain why Achebe did not go to University of Nigeria in his homeland but instead relocated to Ibadan to attend University?

Abi Ibadan sef na Federal Capital? grin
Can u explain why fashola left yoruba lands to study law in my home state Uniben?
Also explain why Ambode left yoruba lands to warri just to go to secondary school
Try get sense small
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by owobokiri(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
PussyMiners:

Nothing scares the average osu okoro more than the possibility of kicking him out of the south west to leave with his cannibal brothers in the hate filled sad east .
The good news is that , that period is imminent because you ungrateful parasites are running out of time already .

We will and must kick you out of our region before you pollute our land with your hate . Its not a coincidence that the East is the least cosmopolitan part of Nigeria.

You can not continue to vote irresponsible losers while you come to burden our infrastructure. The Yorubas will no longer tolerate your excesses.

Why should we leave? Leave to where?
It's our Lagos! It belongs to US ALL
Get that into your agbadorian skull
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by drlateef: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Just ordinary one bridge u cant mention
Ambode did Abulegba and Agege bridge, introduced the oshodi terminal.
Sanwo is doing the ikeja bridge
Mention just one Tinubu did?
90% of what is in Lagos was done by federal govt
Goan use this ur energy to develop Ekiti, Osun, Ondo, etc
By then we can take u guys serious

Which school did you attend? Who told you building bridges is an indication of massive development strides? If your Obi builds bridge on top of dry land with no roads underneath, wasting money for no reasonable purpose, is that development? Tinubu laid foundation and put revenue generation machinery in place for other governors coming after him to continue the development strides. That’s what a true leader is. He built human capital in the governors and resource generation for those coming after him to develop on. Obi build bridge and destroyed everything by not developing human capital and sustainable development in Anambra. He did not generate revenues like other governors before and after him in Anambra. He is a poor leader. Thats why the people live in abject poverty despite the bridge built by Obi. That’s why they all migrate to Lagos where good leaders have been supplanted by Tinubu. You decide who the better leader is.
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by PussyMiners: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
owobokiri:

Why should we leave? Leave to where?
It's our Lagos! It belongs to US ALL
Get that into your agbadorian skull
Covetous Okoro grin grin
Our Lagos indeed! You and who grin grin
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by BATified2023: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

You are truly daft
Dele momodu is now inec that u believe
Kindly show me where inec said that
emeka

Dey play
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Can u explain why fashola left yoruba lands to study law in my home state Uniben?
Also explain why Ambode left yoruba lands to warri just to go to secondary school
Try get sense small

The allure of Yorubaland encourages Ibo long throat.

Tinubu is your benefactor in Lagos. If it was not Tinubu, the previous Oba of Lagos, Oyekan, was ready to bring down control and restrict your growth. Tinubu intervened. You have paid him back with hatred, and Lagos has learnt its lessons. After Tinubu there will not be another benevolence to Ibo. We will make you earn your stay here. No more subsidy.
Re: Igbos and Others migrating to Lagos have nothing to do with Tinubu by Coolestguy2023: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2023
ibechris:

I don't read comments from idiots.

Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The / BREAKING: EFCC Chairman, Bawa, Meets Tinubu At Villa / Ganduje Caught Red Handed, But Lets Go For Emefiele

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59