Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The (1602 Views)

Name & Arrest Those Plotting An Interim Govt - Yabagi Sani, IPAC Chairman To DSS / DSS Confirms Plot By Disgruntled Elements For Interim Government / Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Freshtruth(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi won 14 states and Tinubu and Atiku won 11 states each and obi still came out third it shows obi was rigged with written figures this clearly shows Inec has impose a man Nigerians has rejected down Nigerians throat.
I for see crisis once inec declare Tinubu as winner that might lead to interim government Nigerians has gone through hardship this 8years that suicide was on rampage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Please we don’t need violence at this point now. Let’s just forge ahead and pray for a better Nigeria
Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by PreSiDentey: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2023
Election is about majority votes and not majority states won. Get that straight and stop dreaming about interim government.
If you're aggrieved by the result, approach the relevant quarter. Shikenan

7 Likes

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Moh247: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Make no idiot Sha bring violence come Oyo State and Ibadan, make Ogun no waste them

5 Likes

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Jnkay: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2023
PreSiDentey:
Election is about majority votes and not majority states won. Get that straight and stop dreaming about interim government.
If you're aggrieved by the result, approach the relevant quarter. Shikenan

And now that Tinubu did not get upto 25% in FCT nko?

1 Like

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by burp18: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
Obi won 14 states and Tinubu and Atiku won 11 states each and obi still came out third it shows obi was rigged with written figures this clearly shows Inec has impose a man Nigerians has rejected down Nigerians throat.
I for see crisis once inec declare Tinubu as winner that might lead to interim government Nigerians has gone through hardship this 8years that suicide was on rampage
the only crises that'll happen is in your region. Buhari knew what he was doing when pushed the military to some regions. It was mean for people who are bent of fermenting trouble. The good part is. Make trouble and the army will use you for target practice.

3 Likes

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by madridguy(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2023
Thank Jah we all agreed and happy about soldiers everywhere for people like you. Make sure you write you will before coming out for protest.

4 Likes

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by DMerciful(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Impossible. Obi must be sworn in
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please we don’t need violence at this point now. Let’s just forge ahead and pray for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by PreSiDentey: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Jnkay:

And now that Tinubu did not get upto 25% in FCT nko?
25% in 2/3 of the states

1 Like

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2023
DMerciful:
Please stop all these things, we can live in peace and coexist, all we need do is to pray for a better Nigeria
Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by MrColdsweat: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Your job as a newly registered urchin is to discourage people from demanding accountability.

You have failed.

5 Likes

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Emmy909: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Cry me a river... 😅

DMerciful:

1 Like

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Your job as a newly registered urchin is to discourage people from demanding accountability.

You have failed.
Sir, I don’t know what is urchin and I’m just preaching peaceful coexistence, remember the damage violence can cause. If you are well secured, think about others who don’t have that privilege. Nigeria shall be great again. May God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by DMerciful(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2023
There can't be peace without justice
IyaebeTheGreat:
Please stop all these things, we can live in peace and coexist, all we need do is to pray for a better Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by shogsman(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are you st*pid or you're just unpatriotic, how will your prayers work if you're not out there fighting for your right

6 Likes

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by newdawnlive: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2023
go school u will say school nah scam, so election is now won by majority state abi mumu ipig, any foolish guy that do any how will be shot, go and argue with ur accestors

1 Like

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2023
DMerciful:
There can't be peace without justice
Peace shall reign supreme, just believe.
Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by MrColdsweat: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Sir, I don’t know what is urchin and I’m just preaching peaceful coexistence, remember the damage violence can cause. If you are well secured, think about others who don’t have that privilege. Nigeria shall be great again. May God bless us all
You've been busted. You opened this account to fool nigerians into leaving the situation for God.

These demonic tricks and propaganda are why tulumbu will never rule nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Nayturalistic: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

This is what you open a thread for .. how old are you sef? Don’t you know what simple Majority votes mean ?

How many people actually voted for ur PO in the north ? Just how many? So truly you time wasters and anarchy lovers thought you were going to win the election ?.. wow. Just wow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:

1 Like

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2023
shogsman:

Are you st*pid or you're just unpatriotic, how will your prayers work if you're not out there fighting for your right
Sir, I’m just preaching against any form of violence and it’s the right thing to do. Prayers do work sir and I pray Nigeria get it right this time around. Nigeria shall be great again

1 Like

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by MrColdsweat: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2023
shogsman:

That is tinubu's urchin. They are back with new accounts. Their new trick is to advice you to shun violence and pray to God so that tulumbu and INEC can get away with the scam

1 Like

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Aldol: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
Are you a prophet to know that Tinubu will not perform or it's borne out of your hatred?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
MrColdsweat:

You've been busted. You opened this account to fool nigerians into leaving the situation for God.

These demonic tricks and propaganda are why tulumbu will never rule nigeria.
Those who know me will know I’m not new here from my monika. The world needs peace, let’s allow peaceful coexistence and pray for the incoming government to do their best for Nigeria. Nigeria shall be great again, God bless us all
Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by myright: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prayer?
Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2023
myright:
Prayer?
Yes, that’s all we need to get it right, Nigeria shall be great again

1 Like

Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by DMerciful(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2023
We dont want peace, we want justice
IyaebeTheGreat:
Peace shall reign supreme, just believe.
Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2023
DMerciful:
We dont want peace, we want justice
Maybe you are secured, have you thought about those who don’t have such privilege? Violence will not achieve anything, it’s better we all go in prayers and pray for the incoming government to take us to the promise land. Take this from me, Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by myright: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Yes, that’s all we need to get it right, Nigeria shall be great again
which country in Europe or America got developed with prayers?
Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by DMerciful(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2023
I did not say i want violence. I said we want justice because there cannot be peace without justice
IyaebeTheGreat:
Maybe you are secured, have you thought about those who don’t have such privilege? Violence will not achieve anything, it’s better we all go in prayers and pray for the incoming government to take us to the promise land. Take this from me, Nigeria shall be great again
Re: Another Lockdown Might Be On His Way And An Interim Government Might Be On The by Christistruth00: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Please keep your Lock Down to the SE

Simon Ekpa lockdown is still on

(1) (2) (Reply)

APGA Floors Labour Party In Anambra State Mercilessly / I'm A Sigma Male - David Hundeyin Boasts After Hitting Tinubu / Tinubu Voter Bemoans Increase In The Price Of Cooking Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.