Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Look At What Fire Did To A Palm Plantation Of A Nairalander - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Look At What Fire Did To A Palm Plantation Of A Nairalander (491 Views)

Mini Yam Plantation Of Nairalander / Can I Start A Palm Plantation On A 3 Plots Of Land / Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Fire Did To A Palm Plantation Of A Nairalander by Mc6xty(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p4Xgh7B_r4 I went to my farm on the 28th of December and I met the farm razed down by fire, I have to wait for about 12months before it will start producing palm fruits again
Re: Look At What Fire Did To A Palm Plantation Of A Nairalander by Corrections: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
may God strengthen you.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Fire Did To A Palm Plantation Of A Nairalander by Lanshile(m): 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
What Ignited the fire
Re: Look At What Fire Did To A Palm Plantation Of A Nairalander by doggedfighter(f): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
12 months ?

Then there's hope.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Fire Did To A Palm Plantation Of A Nairalander by Cutehector(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
angry
Re: Look At What Fire Did To A Palm Plantation Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Who sabotaged your farm?
Re: Look At What Fire Did To A Palm Plantation Of A Nairalander by iyakpon: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sorry bro.
That is what we farmers face this period. I had a similar experience two years again, I went to my farm in the morning going back there in the evening it has been burnt by fire. It was like a film to me, it's not easy to be successful farm
Re: Look At What Fire Did To A Palm Plantation Of A Nairalander by Mc6xty(m): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2023
The fire was started by unknown fire men, the fire was a big disaster it affected many cash crops farms around
Re: Look At What Fire Did To A Palm Plantation Of A Nairalander by CodeTemplar: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
The world has never had it this intense o. If it isn't fire, it is flood, wind or diseases on farms. Yet 'bandits' are repackaging terrorism as criminality and unleashing it upon farmers who escape all the above natural disasters when they reach harvest stage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Home Livestock Antibiotics Using Bitter Kola / My Experience With All Farmers Progressive Association / A Piece Of Rural Farm Land Available For Hire Or Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.