Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP (10460 Views)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by nairavsdollars(f): 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerians should snub opposition's orchestrated propaganda that the Labour Party, LP does not have polling agents in core northern states as we are solidly on ground championing the ways and means to change the narrative this year, Dr Yunusa Tanko, LP PCC spokesman revealed on Sunday.

Tanko who was reacting to sponsored stories by opposition parties at the weekend rubbished the alleged deliberate falsehoods being perpetuated as LP has foot soldiers scattered all to "man all polling units in the north and the entire nation.

"Opposition gimmicks to weaken the resolved minds of Nigerians to Vote Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed into power this year will not fly.

Tanko made these declarations in a statement issued on Sunday saying:

"The attention of the Labour Party Presidential campaign council, (LPPCC) has been drawn to yet another deceitful information circulating in the social media to the effect that our party has not submitted agents for 90,000 Polling Units in North Central, Northeast and Northwest.

"We see this as yet another propaganda from the opposition to bring our rising influence down and deceive the electorate in an election year.

"We have volunteers all over the country that surpass even the number of agents required for each Polling booth so the issue of not being able to supply agents for 90,000 units is a complete fallacy designed by the enemies of progress in Nigeria.

"INEC gave a window of up to January 20th for political parties to submit their list of agents for the elections and as such cannot at this time raise concerns about any political Party not being able to submit enough agents.

"The Labour Party has a task force on the recruitment and selection of agents headed by our presidential candidate H.E. Peter Obi himself and his Vice, Datti, the National Chairman and the National Secretary of the party are all members of that committee.

"LPPCC is investigating the source of this propaganda because we know it is not definitely from the INEC.

"We appeal to the Obidient family and the teeming supporters of our party to disregard the deceitful information and focus on the collection of their PVCs which are our collective weapons to dislodge the enemies of our dear country.

https://independent.ng/cheap-blackmail-wont-stop-us-from-winning-2023-presidential-election-labour-party/

67 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Mokah: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by God1000(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
Well said, APC and PDP should desist from the campaign of calumny and character assassination

144 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Aufbauh(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
I may volunteer to be a polling unit agent for Obi yet he won't still win so why labouring in vain.

19 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Abfinest007(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2023
Everything about Urchins and eir boss tinubu are fake

Fake date of birth
Fake source of wealth
Fake childhood picture
Fake adult picture
Fake endorsement

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Igba123: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Nigerians should snub opposition's orchestrated propaganda that the Labour Party, LP does not have polling agents in core northern states as we are solidly on ground championing the ways and means to change the narrative this year, Dr Yunusa Tanko, LP PCC spokesman revealed on Sunday.

Tanko who was reacting to sponsored stories by opposition parties at the weekend rubbished the alleged deliberate falsehoods being perpetuated as LP has foot soldiers scattered all to "man all polling units in the north and the entire nation.

"Opposition gimmicks to weaken the resolved minds of Nigerians to Vote Peter Obi and Datti Baba-Ahmed into power this year will not fly.

Tanko made these declarations in a statement issued on Sunday saying:

"The attention of the Labour Party Presidential campaign council, (LPPCC) has been drawn to yet another deceitful information circulating in the social media to the effect that our party has not submitted agents for 90,000 Polling Units in North Central, Northeast and Northwest.

"We see this as yet another propaganda from the opposition to bring our rising influence down and deceive the electorate in an election year.

"We have volunteers all over the country that surpass even the number of agents required for each Polling booth so the issue of not being able to supply agents for 90,000 units is a complete fallacy designed by the enemies of progress in Nigeria.

"INEC gave a window of up to January 20th for political parties to submit their list of agents for the elections and as such cannot at this time raise concerns about any political Party not being able to submit enough agents.

"The Labour Party has a task force on the recruitment and selection of agents headed by our presidential candidate H.E. Peter Obi himself and his Vice, Datti, the National Chairman and the National Secretary of the party are all members of that committee.

"LPPCC is investigating the source of this propaganda because we know it is not definitely from the INEC.

"We appeal to the Obidient family and the teeming supporters of our party to disregard the deceitful information and focus on the collection of their PVCs which are our collective weapons to dislodge the enemies of our dear country.

https://independent.ng/cheap-blackmail-wont-stop-us-from-winning-2023-presidential-election-labour-party/
I never really took the story of lacking polling agens serious bcuz I know what is going on in the north where I am with many youths volunteering to work as agents fo LP

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Gucciblog: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Proof for my own ward volunteers.

APC and PDP behaving like Opposition parties. What a pity

128 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by GoodCane: 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
Be rest assured that Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by infohenry(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
They are jittering oo, a party without structure is shaking structured parties to the foundation.

They are propagandists as if LP is the ruling party.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Think9ja(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
You'll all labour in vain.

You guys should just prepare your bitter souls for the defeat that is coming next month.
I don't want to hear rigging oooo

Your Pandora candidate will come a distant 4th behind

Atiku
Tinubu and
Kwankwaso

Know this, and know peace

Useless, uncouth cretins

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by nony43(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nobody supports Tinubu because of competency. He has three classes of supporters - The people who want their tribe to be in power, the people who want their party to retain power and the third class are those who do not want to lose their fraudulent means of income.

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Opportuneke(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Politics is apparently a very dirty career.

Very dirty game they say.

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by stuffs2002: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Pandora LIAR Obi and his Losers Party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by yesloaded: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Nigerian politician need to be creative

Tell us what you can

Tell us how you planned to solve our problem

We don't need your tantrums

Anybody with solution to a problem will not prefer to insult other candidate

Sell yourself to us instead of shouting a party has no structure because the so call structures is a curse I'm some states

Back in 2003 when I worked as a class teacher, there's this mama put beside my school where I do eat 10naira bread and 10naira beans, today same size of bread now sold for 200naira

A tin of milk cost 130naira 8years ago but today it sold for 500maira

A party with structured turned basic things to luxury still instead of apologizing to Nigerians and tell us how you planned to solve our problems and makes the country better, you prefer to dish out insults here and there

Tell us how you planned to solve the problem and let people consider you for election

Enough of fruitless talks

6 Likes

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by christejames(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
We are taking back our country

ObiDatti

28 Likes

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by dapsoneh: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Yawwwwn!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Throwback: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2023
Alangba wey dey think say im be Alligator.

That is the case of Labour Party.

4 Likes

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Globad(f): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
I don't know where all politicians get their incurable optimism from

Even Sowore and Abiola are boasting their way to victory grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by lagonovo: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
LPPDP has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by nony43(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
In this UK I have not seen a Yoruba guy supporting BAT there are, but I have not seen, if una see the anger and hate them take de bash this man, I go de wonder if na the same Tinubu una de praise for NL. If Igbo people have someone like as old as BAT running for the seat of President be rest assured he won't win a LG because we no de support nonsense.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Karlovych: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
embarassed OBIdience still remains the solution, Drugnibu and the Dubai resident must never be allowed to step foot in Aso Rock

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Benitoh: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peter obi is the next step insha allah.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by nairalee(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
IF Peter Obi wins this election I will be so excited, I'll do MASSIVE giveaway on nairaland walahi.

for once, I'll have renewed hope in Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Naira20: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
OBIdients na diehards.
Nothing will make an OBIdient vote Atiku or Tinubu.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by nony43(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
Aufbauh:
I may volunteer to be a polling unit agent for Obi yet he won't still win so why labouring in vain.

River Niger need more water. Stop crying. The one you have been labouring so far how has your life been? Abi are you buying things from a different market?

15 Likes

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Throwback: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Globad:
I don't know where all politicians get their incurable optimism from

Even Sowore and Abiola are boasting their way to victory grin grin

E shock you too?

1 Like

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by nony43(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
B
Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Throwback: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
nony43:
Nobody supports Tinubu because of competency. He has three classes of supporters - The people who want their tribe to be in power, the people who want their party to retain power and the third class are those who do not want to lose their fraudulent means of income.

Compare and contrast.

Even Ngige that barely spent 3yrs, outperformed the Obi who was considered "a curse and bad omen to Anambrarians", and left Onitsha as a sorry sight, while those who visited Awka midxesy through his 2nd term, wept in disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
winning? maybe winning have another meaning

even if Buhari as popular as he is LP Presidential candidate he can't win any election not to talk of a man that his kinsmen have turned to political god without getting to asorock

if peter obi come third in this election, he stand the Chance of becoming Nigeria president in the future

3 Likes

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by nony43(m): 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Think9ja:
You'll all labour in vain.

You guys should just prepare your bitter souls for the defeat that is coming next month.
I don't want to hear rigging oooo

Your Pandora candidate will come a distant 4th behind

Atiku
Tinubu and
Kwankwaso

Know this, and know peace

Useless, uncouth cretins

We will see how Dubai landlord will win. Shebi na naira land? we gather de. Obi gave him 2019 votes remember.
Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by mycar: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
Aufbauh:
why border to eat when you know that living is just an option that is not guaranteed

3 Likes

Re: Cheap Blackmail Won't Stop Us From Winning 2023 Presidential Election - LP by Mandate2023: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Party that it supporters have been blackmailing other r complaining of blackmail grin grin grin

Where will LP get agent in all polling unit to be sincere grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians / Amaechi Will Not Contest 2015 Presidency / Port Harcourt Disco Launches New Model To Increase Electricity Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.