Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue (14482 Views)

Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / BREAKING: Tribunal Grants Buhari, APC Access To Inspect Electoral Materials / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
avsadeeq0:
Wahala between SGS and COS who exercise more power ?
COS I think
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by duro4chang(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wickedfact:
Since 1992, Atiku has always lost Adamawa. The only time he won was in 2019, and Buhari still won more Local Governments in Adamawa.

Seems Atiku is destined to be a contestant, not a winner.
Customer daadaa nio.

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Wickedfact: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Winters23:
grin
Na family affairs

PDAPC business...

The mainevent is happening at Asaba tomorrow as the Obi Datti campaign storms Delta State.

Okowa is a big fool.
Obi will win Delta
Jagaban will snatch his required 25%
Okowa will cry

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Wickedfact: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
duro4chang:
Customer daadaa nio.

He must chop am steady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by deeva2: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2023
JAGABAN IS GOD MANDATE.

NO MAN CAN STOP HIM..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Throwback: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
RuddyFusion:

But officially SGS supposed to weird more bureaucratic power in issues like this compared to the COS

You are right.
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Elibaba1: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2023
avsadeeq0:
Wahala between SGS and COS who exercise more power ?

SSG is the biggest political appointment at state level.
Bigger than commissioners , SSA etc…

While SGF is the biggest at Federal level.
Bigger than Ministers, Ambassadors, MD’s, DG’s, Coodinators, SSA’s etc….

1 Like

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by michlins(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
RuddyFusion:

But officially SGS supposed to weird more bureaucratic power in issues like this compared to the COS
think of it like this, before SSG will meet governor,he has to book appointment through Cos

1 Like

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Elibaba1: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Sultty:
I'm still thinking how that's even possible, by hierarchy what sgs approved cos dear not counter. But then i remember that i'm in Nigeria

Usually SGF and SGS/SSG is bigger than CoS but sometimes the get into power tussle and the one who is closest to the president or Governor either by relation or loyalty to the cabals wields more power and takes the day.

Remember Kyari vs David Babachir
Kyari vs Boss Mustapha.
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by MrBanner(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Chelseanababa:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, please you will not expirience what is called a real hunger, i just gathered all the stuffs i had at home just to make conc. rice and my gas just finished while cooking the rice. I'm feeling hunger pls. I can fill just N800, any amount pls. 0237345387 Wema Bank

Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmod Dominique Dragnet
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by MrBanner(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Chelseanababa:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders, please you will not expirience what is called a real hunger, i just gathered all the stuffs i had at home just to make conc. rice and my gas just finished while cooking the rice. I'm feeling hunger pls. I can fill just N800, any amount pls. 0237345387 Wema Bank

Useless scamming beggar
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by seunmsg(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2023
I’m glad common sense prevailed at the end of the day.

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by pquaver(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
I just gave my life to Christ

Are u sure? grin grin
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Chelseanababa(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2023
MrBanner:

Useless scamming beggar
So scammer can be begging for N800? It is not by force if you can't help
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by MrBanner(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Chelseanababa:
So scammer can be begging for N800? It is not by force if you can't help

Go out and work. Low life
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by jahsharon: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:
I just gave my life to Christ

By my count, this should be your 999th time. Aren't you tired of your serial sins and stupidity?
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by LilMissRobbie(f): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Chelseanababa:

After supporting the same people that impoverished you, you will come out and start begging for money on the internet like a lepper. May that hunger kill you! Worthless piece of trash.
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by abbasajao(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
donoso:
The followership of Nigeria is very shallow. Leaders always toiling with the mindsets of the populace.

I weep for Nigeria.
Carry your weeping go Biafra

1 Like

Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by GeneralPula: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
Mazi Tinubu or we burn down the Zoo

Stop spamming threads with trash..

Save your energy for biafra or death.,
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Buksaylor: 11:23pm On Jan 08, 2023
abc115:
Adamawa State CoS counters Adamawa State Governor's SGS, grants Buhari and APC permission to use Venue for Rally.

Illiterate urchins..shame on you.
What's the relationship between the two?Read and digress the dates... Different replies to different requests...one was before...and the other a reply to another letter of request ...

The druglord should have hired people that can read...and understand.
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Buksaylor: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
deeva2:
JAGABAN IS GOD MANDATE.

NO MAN CAN STOP HIM..

Please change the G to g...
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Buksaylor: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
michlins:
think of it like this, before SSG will meet governor,he has to book appointment through Cos

But it's a position of convenience..the SSG is higher in hierarchy..
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by Okoroawusa: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
JAGABAN!

If you are big you are big abeg!
Re: Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue by michlins(m): 2:26am On Jan 09, 2023
Buksaylor:

But it's a position of convenience..the SSG is higher in hierarchy..
SSG is a political appointment, but cos is a personal appointment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jafaru Sani: I Didn't Discuss Ministerial Appointment With Tinubu - Uba Sani / Prophesy about the outcome of a Jonathan's Loss In 2015 / Babatunde Fashola, casts his vote at his polling unit in Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.