Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) (19304 Views)

Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) / Yaya Tongo Resigns From The APC (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by adioolayi(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
Vote 'Yele Sowore of AAC
Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by ElSudani: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
ganisucks:
When I see things like this, I laugh, and laugh and laugh. I recall when Atiku was shouting everywhere that he would be President either Obasanjo liked it or not. When Obasanjo was asked to comment on it. Obasanjo simply said, there are people you just look at and laugh.
All this gri gri gra gra will soon end.

In the immortal words of Reno Omokri : "Disgrace awaits you in February"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by saintrow1: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Naira20:
No single video

This is how they lied about the Edo rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77v5qO1E_S4

Looooool bitterness is affecting your sight. By the time the election results start coming out, all your organs will fail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
shocked omo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
This Hausa rally pass any rally obi as ever held

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by phorget(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:
Things are starting to Align. The yorubas, ijaws, igala, ebira, eggon, kanuris, idoma, tivs, gbagyi, fulani/hausa and a whole lot of others ......are all behind Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It is left for the igbos to join the winning team. Join the winning team now so you dont cry and wail about marginalisation and segregation for the next 8years just like the past years of Buhari's administration.

Na person wey support us, go follow us enjoy the new Nigeria to come.
Salam/Shalom

No be only igbos dem dey kidnap anyway.
Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by donbrowser(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

He is a very good friend of Asiwaju. Their friendship didnt start today. Reliable people go to any extent to support their friend. Imagine Ganduje pulling that crowd in kano for Tinubu. The same Kano controlled by Political heavyweight Shekerau and Kwankwaso. Ganduje is more of a brother than a friend.

That is the more reason i always preach about alliances and friendship to our YIIBO brothers. But No, they want to use Nzogbu Nzogbu and aggresive way to achieve success.
Na only Ganduje know wetin him eyes see for re-election. Asiwaju was in Kano for 1 week, 1 freaking week for strategic planning

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:
Things are starting to Align. The yorubas, ijaws, igala, ebira, eggon, kanuris, idoma, tivs, gbagyi, fulani/hausa and a whole lot of others ......are all behind Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

It is left for the igbos to join the winning team. Quit being a lone-ranger. It is time to align with other Nigeria to move the country forward, and for a greater South-East.

Join the winning team now so you dont cry and wail about marginalisation and segregation for the next 8years just like the past years of Buhari's administration.

Salam/Shalom

Hope a dollar will sold to yorubas, ijaws, igala, ebira, eggon, kanuris, idoma, tivs, gbagyi, fulani/hausa and a whole lot of others @ the rate of N 50 to $ 1 and N800 to $1 to the Igbos in due cause ?
Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by Babastrong(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=ganisucks post=119835364]When I see things like this, I laugh, and laugh and laugh. I recall when Atiku was shouting everywhere that he would be President either Obasanjo liked it or not. When Obasanjo was asked to comment on it. Obasanjo simply said, there are people you just look at and laugh.
All this gri gri gra gra will soon end. [ Yes it will but Obi will lose and zombies will surely cry river.]
Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

It is left for the igbos to join the winning team. Quit being a lone-ranger. It is time to align with other Nigerians to move the country forward, and for a greater South-East.

Join the winning team now so you dont cry and wail about marginalisation and segregation for the next 8years just like the past years of Buhari's administration.

Salam/Shalom
bad guy, I only dislike u on ur Russia stand... But for tinubu matter we are together

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by Johndavid10th: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

It is left for the igbos to join the winning team. Quit being a lone-ranger. It is time to align with other Nigerians to move the country forward, and for a greater South-East.

Salam/Shalom

Which Igala � shey you dey whine me
Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Zombiediots are weeping uncontrollably. Hahahahahahahaha......

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
EmeraldJD:
Is that Ganduje? That man no get work to do for Kano again ni?
wetin concern u, obi is a lonely man

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2023
Naira20:
No single video

This is how they lied about the Edo rally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77v5qO1E_S4
are u restricted to nairaland? Video full Twitter
Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
Which Arewa? I passed through this stadium this morning and all I saw were area boys everywhere
Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by Wickedfact: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
phorget:

No be only igbos dem dey kidnap anyway.

Na only Igbos dem dey cage for house on Mondays

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by Wickedfact: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
PHIPEX:
Which Arewa? I passed through this stadium this morning and all I saw were area boys everywhere

You're suffering from Optical abukwekwe.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by phorget(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wickedfact:

Na only Igbos dem dey cage for house on Mondays

Thank God say sambisa no dey for east and skull mining technology still never stop for west.

If you get mind make you travel through Abuja to Kaduna make I no how far.
Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by texazzpete(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Salam/Shalom

Imagine coming out to say publicly that your candidate will be vindictive and work against some Nigerians who exercised their civic duty and voted.
Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Forced endorsement.
Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by Wickedfact: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
phorget:

Thank God say sambisa no dey for east and skull mining technology still never stop for west.

If you get mind make you travel through Abuja to Kaduna make I no how far.

If them put election for Monday morning, you fit comot go vote? grin

Even this coming election, if Simon Ekpa say no movement, them no born you well to comot house.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by drlateef: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
Evil party. God will shame APC in this forthcoming election.

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

Jenny cry me a river. If wishes were horses…. Tinubu is your next president. Gba beee!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by phorget(m): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2023
Wickedfact:

If them put election for Monday morning, you fit comot go vote? grin

Even this coming election, if Simon Ekpa say no movement, them no born you well to comot house.

I sabi my tribe and nobody dey answer Ekpa for my side.
Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
oyin44:
angry cheesy cheesy cheesy grin see people very massive

The Kano rally has started speaking. ...

God bless south west
God bless the north including NC,NE,NW
God bless south south

God bless tinubu
God bless all the batifieds. ...
South East needs prayer too na..Infact na dem need am pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by Jogs1900: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
PHIPEX:
Picture don't lie..I passed through the same stadium this morning when going out.It was Hausa gathering...Mile 12, Alaba rago etc with their banners...Their buses parked as far as CMS bus stop....Mind you, those there were not the full Hausas in Lagos oo...

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by Shimran(m): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Salam/Shalom

To my surprise, I saw my little eggon for your post. Really I'm surprised �

BTW, I and my friend are for the city boy also.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by Chetas81(m): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
ABOKI KABIRU HAVE NO TRUTH TO SHARE WITH STUPID CITIZENS I TRUST HAUSA PEOPLE NOT THE YORUBA FOOL'S WHO ALWAYS BETRAYED THEIR OWN BROTHERS
Re: Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Salam/Shalom
same thing u said 8yrs ago..I hope u have bought ferrari and private jet under sai baba administration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recycled Politicians / Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina / Solomon Dalung Visits Kebbi's Rice Milling Company (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.