Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) (29084 Views)

5,000 Supporters Of Jandor Joins APC (Pictures) / Jandor's Campaign Train Attacked By Sponsored Thugs, Accuses APC (Pictures) / Yaya Tongo Resigns From The APC (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by fergie001: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
A few days ago I had the honor and privilage of receiving Alhaji Umaru Sanda, Chairman FCT Registration Committee of the APC, Alhaji Gambo Zakeri Babale, AMAC Secretary of the APC and Engineer Usman Adaji the FCT Publicity Secretary of the APC in my Abuja home and I formally registered with the party.

The registration number of my party card is FCT/ABUJAM/06 58401.

I have been received with so much love and affection by the leadership of the party and party members in AMAC and the FCT and I have no regrets about my decision: I am proud to be where I am.

I look forward to playing a key role in the battle that lies ahead at the local, zonal and national levels against the PDP.

Glory be to God!

Femi Fani-Kayode

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by fergie001: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
The kingmaker is back.....

Na comment I comment, I no kill person, abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Nokio1: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
U are registering in abuja ..Ffk u no get village?!!!!!
Visitors room so so mirror...which Barber dey bankroll u...

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Sammy07: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie001:
The kingmaker is back.....

Na comment I comment, I no kill person, abeg.

Who is the king maker undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Sammy07: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nokio1:
U are registering in abuja ..Ffk u no get village?!!!!!

Lol, he's from Ile ife, he no get 500 followers self.
Except his family members and extended families including his friends and his brainwashed puppets

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by fergie001: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sammy07:
Who is the king maker undecided
Chief FF...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Sammy07: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie001:

Chief FF...

Mtcheww, u need cane.

FFK and Muric two useless people from ile ife.

We no hear from MURIC self, e be like say Sultan of Sokoto subscription don finish. cheesy

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by daddytime(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
I hope say dem carry coolers of food follow body go there...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Naija politics na joke

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by fergie001: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sammy07:

Mtcheww, u need cane.

FFK and Muric two useless people from ile ife.

We no hear from MURIC self, e be like say Sultan of Sokoto subscription don finish. cheesy
FFK is our leader. Wherever he goes, we go.

We are moving in with him with about 2 million followers.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by WibusJaga: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2021

Don't see much difference between this FFK & Esau that sold his birthright because of a plate of hot yam pottage. cheesy

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Sammy07: 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
fergie001:

FFK is our leader. Wherever he goes, we go.

We are moving with him with about 2 million followers.

Him dey nairaland, he'll definitely see your comment.
Stop giving him hope grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by MangekyoAlt: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
FFK is a yoruba man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by BlowYourMind: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
This guy just dey give baby factory ritualists and drug traffickers headache

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by fergie001: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Sammy07:
Him dey nairaland, he'll definitely see your comment.
Stop giving him hope grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
F.eed

F.emi

K.wik

[img]https://c./LjhaLjAdrQgAAAAC/winnie-the-pooh-hungry.gif[/img]

F.eed

F.emi

K.wik

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Well... smiley
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by MrrGary: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
grin

If PDP show some food now, we know the rest of the story tongue

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Mossadd: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
The guy is the real definition of shameless human being like father like son

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by tradepunter: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by tutudesz: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Don't know why the many papparazi about this guy.

He might not get any appointment

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Msnbcny: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Give ffk food he'll suck your grannys dvck

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
As he has register now dey will now put chicken on his fried rice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by michoim(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by greenie77: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Anywhere belle face.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by donprinyo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Original yoruba man.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by Kizo5(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Am going to be honest with you in my humble opinion without being sentimental, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my personal perspective and point f view, but also looking into this matter in perspective distinctive, I would ike to say I have nothing to say.
Let me wait for the next person to say something
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode formally Registers With The APC (pictures) by SirLakes: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
...{
if (shameless == person) {
return FFK
} else {
alert ("Nobody " )
};
};
Hunger bad ooo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Problems Started With Awo’s Introduction Of Tribal Politics — Unongo / RCCG Speaks On Governor Ayo Fayose, Ekiti State PDP Candidate / Onnoghen: NANS Protests Against Buhari's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.