Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,067 members, 7,849,323 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Victims Of Paternity Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Victims Of Paternity Fraud (446 Views)

Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Victims Of Paternity Fraud by Gbadamosi01(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2023
4 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Victims of Paternity Fraud

According to a recent report, Nigeria has the 2nd highest rate of paternity fraud in the world. Only Jamaica is above us in this regard. Research also suggests that out of every ten Nigerian men, three are not the biological fathers of their supposed children.

DNA tests have become very important in Nigeria as many men who are victims of paternity fraud have unknowingly nurtured children who are not theirs.

This trend is usually a public scandal, too, for children who later learn in life that their supposed father is not actually their biological father.

While the main cause of paternity fraud is chiefly infidelity and adultery, issues of baby-swapping mistakes also account for some of the paternity scandals we see.

Some Nigerian celebrities have had their fair share of this scandal. Check out these four male celebrities who discovered that their purported children are not their biological children.

1: NEDU
After Uzoamaka Ohiri, Nedu's ex-wife, accused him of domestic violence and being a deadbeat father, Nedu made the revelation that the children don't belong to him.

Nedu said in a blog post, "Our marriage was plagued with a lot of issues." "One of which was continuous infidelity from her side that led to me conducting a paternity test on our kids, which led to the revelation that our first son is not my biological son."

However, his wife defended herself by claiming that it was Nedu who made the assumption that the children were his because they were married. She said that Nedu doesn't really deserve her children and argued that the fact that they were married doesn't automatically make them his.

Continue reading �
https://ofofoentertainment.com/4-nigerian-celebrities-who-are-victims-of-p/

(1) (Reply)

It Looks Like Alexx Ekubo Buried Himself Further In The Mud With This Audio Evid / "I Saw Fela In My Dream Today" - Skiibii Shares / Phyna Dragged For Reportedly Slapping Groovy Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.