Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists (2949 Views)

Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims / Why Rape Victims Should Not Take Their Bath Immediately After – Police / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by 1Sharon(f): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2023
Don't men say the rape wasn't real unless the woman struggles??

Yeye finish you there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by mmadu4: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
If the rapist has overpowered me to the extend of inserting it, what's there to fight for? I will just let him finish make e no con slap my fine red ni undecided undecided

I bet you have sweet pussy
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Fmghewzy2: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2023
mmadu4:

I bet you have sweet pussy

WTF! Is this for God sake grin grin

This sounds creepy, I ain't even a girl but it's weird asf
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2023
amoeba
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kobicove:
I will never understand how a person can enjoy forceful sex! angry
beats me too but the truth is it depends the level of konji
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:
If the rapist has overpowered me to the extend of inserting it, what's there to fight for? I will just let him finish make e no con slap my fine red ni undecided undecided
tah .. na lie .. na because say the preek don dey sweet you na you go surrender
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Prokaryote: 1:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
Just target the ball of that Id.ot and see what will happen.
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by galantjoe(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
That was exactly what Unizik student did when armed robber took his phone, he struggled with him or them, they shot him in stomach and he died. Avoidable death, how much is phone.

Come back to your topic, the victim should surrender in order to reduce severity of harm she may sustain, it is better to live in good health to narrate your story than being disfigure or maimed.

English proverb used to say that Discretion is a better part of valour

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Conciergeofcrim: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
gaymanuel:
If a huge gay man tries to rape you make sure you surrender, don't fight. angry

You are a Bastard,a fucking Bastard.Receipts that homosexuals need to purged out from society.I will charge you with rape,attempted rape,conspiracy to commit rape.Your punishment is you will make love to an endowed lady vaginal penetration not anal penetration.If you fail I will cut off your small penis and kill you send your body parts to your parents.I can't wait to witness your parents burying you.I will love to make love with a girl at your grave,but you won't be giving a proper and befitting burial.
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by gaymanuel: 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2023
Sweetplum:
All I ll say is SAY NO TO RAPE.

Lol gaymanuel.
You sha dey preach this your homo thing to our eyes anyhow.

Live and let live is all I preach. wink
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by efeski(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
yomi007k:

Are you male or female?

E reach to ask oooo
Before I talk wetin de my mind
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by yomi007k(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
efeski:

E reach to ask oooo
Before I talk wetin de my mind

Shey u understand bro.

...because na only hermaphrodite fit reason like this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nigra(f): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2023
Thinkam:
Just saw a rape victim at federal hospital birnin kebbi, this person was brutally beaten cry and still taken advantaged of, just makes me wonder .

I mean obviously after the initially refusal and all angry, when the raper has held his or her victim down embarassed.

You know when the raper is inside of the rape victim, and already doing the raping cry.

Why is the victim still struggling undecided, I mean that action alone is distracting the rapist, which will mean the rape would take longer, than it has to undecided.

And that could also cause more bodily harm to the victim and possibly death sad.

I think organizations should preach surrender when people get raped, I mean this person is probably gonna be disfigured for life, and the raper got away, and might probably rape again..
Guy You be rapist shocked
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by LittleBigDick(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2023
Imagine raping a girl and see her struggling
Especially if she's a feminist or lesiban

The best way to avoid a girl shouting when she's raped is to drug her with digoxin or rice laced with sk
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2023
1Sharon:
Don't men say the rape wasn't real unless the woman struggles??

Yeye finish you there.

But why struggle in such a helpless scenario, which would only leave you worse off
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2023
LittleBigDick:

Imagine raping a girl and see her struggling
Especially if she's a feminist or lesiban

The best way to avoid a girl shouting when she's raped is to drug her with digoxin or rice laced with sk

Oh, a helpful tip for rapists I suppose
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2023
Nigra:

Guy You be rapist shocked

no
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Bantu10: 9:37am On Jan 13, 2023
thinkam is a rapist

He is trying to advise people not to struggle with him when he wants to carryout the nefarious act. In case you missed it, these re the sort of things supporting Atiku and the other old druggie
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by Ikea81: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2023
Thinkam:
Just saw a rape victim at federal hospital birnin kebbi, this person was brutally beaten cry and still taken advantaged of, just makes me wonder .

I mean obviously after the initially refusal and all angry, when the raper has held his or her victim down embarassed.

You know when the raper is inside of the rape victim, and already doing the raping cry.

Why is the victim still struggling undecided, I mean that action alone is distracting the rapist, which will mean the rape would take longer, than it has to undecided.

And that could also cause more bodily harm to the victim and possibly death sad.

I think organizations should preach surrender when people get raped, I mean this person is probably gonna be disfigured for life, and the raper got away, and might probably rape again..

Why the competition for the most foolish person so tough this year. Na wa o
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by 1Sharon(f): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Thinkam:

But why struggle in such a helpless scenario, which would only leave you worse off

Survival instincts kick in undecided

Another thing you nigerian men need to know is that not all rape victims struggle with their attackers.

There are victims that are threatened with knives and guns, you think women in those situations will struggle or freeze up with fright?

And those that are raped unconscious

Pls stop the naivety.
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by 1Sharon(f): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2023
falcon01:
I dont know much about Animals but I think if you face a bear or a lion, struggling is futile and will just make the beast More angry and aggressive, but going numb might make them think you are not a threat and will put little effort or might even leave you if they are not hungry.

Back to Rapist, most Rapist get turned on by the helplessness of Their Victims, the way their victim shout, struggle and Try to escape only makes them more aroused, they feel powerful, they feel in control and some will prolong the Victims suffering by beating, stranglingand penetrating with force. But if the Victim is Numb, and just take it in they won't get the satisfaction they want. They'll end up not enjoying the session because the Thrill they wanted to get is not there.

This is not true. There are different kinds of rapists.

Some precisely like unconscious men/women
Re: Why Do Rape Victims, Struggle With Rapists by falcon01: 6:04am On Jan 14, 2023
1Sharon:

This is not true. There are different kinds of rapists.

Some precisely like unconscious men/women
Agreed! Either way sha once you are in a Rape situation you options are slim to none.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Fraud Suspects Look Happy While Holding EFCC Crime Board: Photos / Celestial Church Burnt Down, As Dead Body Used For Ritual Was Found Inside / People Caught By Border Security Trying To Sneak Into The Country, See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.