Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,274 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Why Nigerians Are Not Sexually Emancipated In The Us ,uk Or Wherever. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerians Are Not Sexually Emancipated In The Us ,uk Or Wherever. (336 Views)

She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / I Am In Love With Her, But Not Sexually Attracted To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Are Not Sexually Emancipated In The Us ,uk Or Wherever. by DAVIDELUXED: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Good day everyone

LONELY NIGERIANS ABROAD
this seems to be a controversial topic on this platform . As in what makes a relationship works be it hooks ups , dating and whatever.

Relationship is divine. only have some of the basic qualities and I believe with time other things will fall in place.

If trully you're into dating there's that someone for you but if you're going on a sex spree then you most be gifted.

Most OP that write these post of LONELY NIGERIANS fail to show there PIX at least one can have an idea of who is talking..

For instance girls are turned off by guys with Tribal marks , bad dentition , Brown teeth , halitosis etc.

In Nigeria dating is about money but abroad dating is for love. That been said every relationship requires skill set. it takes time to master but you'll get..

one more thing if you are use to buying relationship with money in Nigeria then YOU are going to have big issues in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Are Not Sexually Emancipated In The Us ,uk Or Wherever. by VeryWickedSimp: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
90% of Nigerians are ugly. Male and female.
Poverty helps them to get laid here so they are crying because they can't handle the reality check.

They are the ones that will call you "gay" because you refuse to lower your standards and date a dirty lowlife skank just because she has big boobs or ass.

They are the same ones that will call you "Mary Amaka" because you refuse the advances of one illiterate pot-bellied halitosis-suffering oaf just because he drives a Toyota.

A handsome or pretty Black person will have no problems finding a mate over there.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Are Not Sexually Emancipated In The Us ,uk Or Wherever. by anthonyuncle(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
it's simple:
1. be clean.
2. be intelligent.
3. dress smart.
4. keep a good name(identity).
5. have self control.
6. maintain a modest lifestyle.
7. do not fall for everything.
8. have a legit source of income.

these principles will get people attracted to you wherever you are
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not Sexually Emancipated In The Us ,uk Or Wherever. by DAVIDELUXED: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
90% of Nigerians are ugly. Male and female.
Poverty helps them to get laid here so they are crying because they can't handle the reality check.

They are the ones that will call you "gay" because you refuse to lower your standards and date a dirty lowlife skank just because she has big boobs or ass.

They are the same ones that will call you "Mary Amaka" because you refuse the advances of one illiterate pot-bellied halitosis-suffering oaf just because he drives a Toyota.

A handsome or pretty Black person will have no problems finding a mate over there.

you're on point . in your words "A handsome or pretty Black person will have no problems finding a mate"
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not Sexually Emancipated In The Us ,uk Or Wherever. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2023
Reading...
Re: Why Nigerians Are Not Sexually Emancipated In The Us ,uk Or Wherever. by DAVIDELUXED: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
anthonyuncle:
it's simple: 1. be clean. 2. be intelligent. 3. dress smart. 4. keep a good name(identity). 5. have self control. 6. maintain a modest lifestyle. 7. do not fall for everything. 8. have a legit source of income.
these principles will get people attracted to you wherever you are

I agree

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Purchase Whip Cream Chargers? / The Moment Ayra Star Fell On Stage � / Valentine's Day: Which Category Do You Belong To? [Pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.