Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima (10229 Views)

Only Your Votes Will Count, Prayer Points Will Not – INEC / Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by Nasir123(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
FuckOsuPigs:

What makes you different, you can't also articulate your points.

I am happy you're supporting Obi. That's what we want. For as long as Atiku does not have access to SE/SS votes, we good.

I love Obi supporters.

We move no time!
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by Nasir123(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
seunmsg:

You’re talking rubbish and saying you’re speaking thr truth. Which truth? Has APC ever lost Yobe before? Is Yobe a Fulani state? Is Lawan a Fulani man?

Guy, rest this your hatred for Tinubu. It is making you post very senseless comments.

Btw, whether Tinubu is being deceived by Northerners shouldn’t be your problem. We saw how they deceive him before the primary and how it all ended. Campaign for your campaign who can’t pull 500 people to his rallies and leave Tinubu alone.

I'm telling you my brother. And you just spoke the TRUTH.
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by AskProf: 11:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Enechi:
please someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Christmas day. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since tuesday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I use it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num; Faith
3187[/color]
[color=dark]8[/color][color=dark]6
First Bank

Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool.U people should PITYOBI sad angry Haba! sad
Today you support Tinubu. Tomorrow you change mouth. A fucking minority from warri has no stability
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Enechi:
please someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Christmas day. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since tuesday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I use it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num; Faith
First Bank
Thief. Continue.
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by Versal: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
Lawan = 1 vote (if he has PVC)
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
bayocanny:
Good for you.
You don't have choice than to align with the candidate, I'm very sure you must have learn a lesson, albeit in a hard way. However, I must commend you for comporting yourself and queue behind Asiwaju.
He could not deliver himself but wants to deliver another person. Your Mumu button is on your kidney. Even buhari will vote Atiku.
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by Parachoko: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2023
phr0nesis:
I really feel for Tinubu
Everybody just de use whining to cash out from baba. Even with massive rigging, Tinubu will not see 50%
He will see 49.99% of the vote, the rest go share the remaining votes among themselves.
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by WikiGuru: 1:59am On Jan 09, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool.U people should PITYOBI sad angry Haba! sad

Topic mentions Tinubu/Shetima, but supporters rush to ONLY mention Obi, no mention of the names Tinubu, Shetima or even Atiku or Kwankwoso who depend more on Nothern votes than Obi, but somehow they want people to believe Obi is inconsequential in the election. This is very interesting!
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by JoeNL22(m): 6:12am On Jan 09, 2023
naijabetlee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/lawan-vows-98-percent-yobe-votes-will-be-delivered-to-tinubu-shettima/amp/
99% of yobe's votes are for this man below.
For with him, a prosperous Yobe is PO'ssible.
You can take that to Inec.

Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by MikkySexy23(m): 6:14am On Jan 09, 2023
phr0nesis:
I really feel for Tinubu
Everybody just de use whining to cash out from baba. Even with massive rigging, Tinubu will not see 50%

Politics is actually a mind-boggling affair. All our Presidential aspirants would be under immense pressure from political jobbers, politicians, even friends. And you can never tell who is yours until after seeing the voting patterns during the election itself. The die has already been cast!
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:20am On Jan 09, 2023
phr0nesis:

Northerners don't give a damn about Tinubu. Don't expect them to overlook Atiku or Kwankwaso and vote Tinubu. Considering what Nigerians are going through, can you personally paste your thumb to vote for APC?

Do you know how many people will sell thier conscience for money?
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by anozie33146: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2023
dont allow them to lunch finish level on this country if you survive next level. because if you survived change and next level thank God but remember some people perished in it dont allow them to lunch finish level on this country if you survive next level. because if you survived change and next level thank God but remember some people perished in it...
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by truthfinder319: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Children of hate, how market?
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by CuteNbad(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
naijabetlee:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/lawan-vows-98-percent-yobe-votes-will-be-delivered-to-tinubu-shettima/amp/
as per say na him get everyone for yobe na. As per God status wey he get for yobe na.

Abi na spell he wan use?. Nonsense!
Re: Lawan Vows 98% Yobe Votes Will Be Delivered To Tinubu/Shettima by Veeryeasy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
See the confidence this tout has, 98%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elijah Onyeagba Flags Off 10,000 Person Free Medical Treatment In Constituency / I won't deny any child good education for the greed of any individual - Obaseki / Presidential Tribunal: Adoption Of Final Addresses From All Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.