Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller (533 Views)

Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by sheungeek(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hello house,

Is there any supplements for kids that can help them to grow taller?
Re: Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by sunnymighty(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Following
Re: Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by faithfull18(f): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Beans grin Not proven but I think it helps, should be applied when they are still growing though.
Re: Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by Onedayoneday: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Height is a natural thing. You can only do little or nothing about it.
Re: Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by CallofDuty(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Make sure they take plenty of Milk everyday..like undiluted milk daily..it's Gona be expensive..but it sure works!
Re: Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by Sijo01(f): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
sheungeek:
Hello house,

Is there any supplements for kids that can help them to grow taller?

Are you tall?

1 Like

Re: Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by sheungeek(m): 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sijo01:

Are you tall?

Yes, I am tall
Re: Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by Sijo01(f): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2023
sheungeek:

Yes, I am tall

Give them time they'll stretch out.
Re: Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by sheungeek(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
CallofDuty:
Make sure they take plenty of Milk everyday..like undiluted milk daily..it's Gona be expensive..but it sure works!

Evaporated milk or powder milk?
Re: Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by sheungeek(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
faithfull18:
Beans grin Not proven but I think it helps, should be applied when they are still growing though.

Ok cool
Re: Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by imagrg(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Evaporated Milk, chocolate and peanuts.
Re: Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by CallofDuty(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
sheungeek:

Evaporated milk or powder milk?
Both Please...Esp the Evaporated Milk diluted with bit of water or powdered with water...Aka Milk Shake.. grin grin
Re: Health Supplements For Kids To Grow Taller by sheungeek(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
imagrg:
Evaporated Milk, chocolate and peanuts.

Ok, I'll give this a try.

(1) (Reply)

Access To My Child / How Do I Deal With This Lecturer? / Gift For Your Wife: Funny Tumbler "I Am Not Spoiled My Husband Just Loves Me"..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.