Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? (4596 Views)

Which Name Did Your Mum & Dad Used To Save Their Number On Their Phones / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? / Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Russialane(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
@pendo lol cheesy
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Russialane(m): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2011
pendo am bout to take you on a date? cheesy
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by mallorca(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2011
nobody can change me, i am who i am
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by mallorca(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2011
nobody can change me, i am who i am
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by pendo89(f): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2011
Russialane:

pendo am bout to take you on a date? cheesy

Go slow Mr. Russia. Its only day 1.Thanks for the offer though. keep fingers crossed cz it may just happen anytime,anyhow and anywhere.
grin
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Russialane(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2011
pendo heard you , but dont keep me waiting for too long? wink wink wink
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Russialane(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2011
@pendo heres my number send me a text, manbitches backoff.+4407583445751 kiss
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by pendo89(f): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2011
I have seen the no. so remove it for ur sake.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Russialane(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2011
pendo hw else am i supposed to get thru to you? dont worry am in control.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Bootystruc(f): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
He got me covered up.
I used to dress too revealing because
I grew up a rebellious child from my aggressive step dad.
my bf taught me not all men are beast,
he taught me I don't need to be an animal to deal.
he influenced me to go back to school.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Andrew3(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2011
She brought me out of virginhood grin grin
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2011
grin This russialane guy is very desperate.u sure have the tendency to be a rapist. @poster,my sweetie is just heaven sent.i stopped 'playin'.she is a gift
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by software(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2011
@topic,

most guys are not beene honest about this questions, we have forgotton to state that

SHE GOT US BROKE DURING AND AFTER THE RELATIONSHIP, lol
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Hoodrat(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
@Op i guess you are one of those mumu who spent a lot on naija woman and when she end up doing little thing in return it mean the world to you,wise up and be smart is because the money still coming thats why she is doing everything to make you feel like you really worth the change. Just pray you dont get bankrupt then you will know she never really change your life which means (Money come love come,money go love go ).Stop disturbing nairaland with your emotional problem .adios. angry
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by IbroSaunks(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2011
Hoodrat:

@Op i guess you are one of those mumu who spent a lot on naija woman and when she end up doing little thing in return it mean the world to you,wise up and be smart is because the money still coming thats why she is doing everything to make you feel like you really worth the change. Just pray you dont get bankrupt then you will know she never really change your life which means (Money come love come,money go love go ).Stop disturbing nairaland with your emotional problem .adios. angry
I don't thik the op mentioned that he had any emotional problem! And why must u thnk negative of everybody?
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Hoodrat(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2011
IbroSaunks:

I don't thik the op mentioned that he had any emotional problem! And why must u thnk negative of everybody?

How?im just been realistic or do you think naija women excluding our mum really love for nothing? Do naija women appreciate flowers? how do you surprise a naija women? by phucking her real hard or by buying her expensive ish? guy if you feel disturbed by my comment you can bleep me in the ass cheesy
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by IbroSaunks(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2011
Hoodrat:

How?im just been realistic or do you think naija women excluding our mum really love for nothing? Do naija women appreciate flowers? how do you surprise a naija women? by phucking her real hard or by buying her expensive ish? guy if you feel disturbed by my comment you can bleep me in the Bottom cheesy
Well there's a thin line between being realistic and being a pessimist! How about this, my parents have been married for over 30yrs and in most of dat time my mum earned far more dan my dad. And that didn't change anything!
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Hoodrat(m): 12:19am On Sep 05, 2011
I already said excluding our mum cuz you can never compare their days to present days. So many things has changed, naija girls of nowadays dont love for nothing that's why i will marry a whole lot of them when i finally settle in Nigeria just to help them.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 05, 2011
Does hoodrat have a problem reading? Why insult the poster over your inability to comprehend his post? You are totally offpoint.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by IbroSaunks(m): 12:26am On Sep 05, 2011
All
Hoodrat:

I already said excluding our mum cuz you can never compare their days to present days. So many things has changed, naija girls of nowadays dont love for nothing that's why i will marry a whole lot of them when i finally settle in Nigeria just to help them.
All the best with that opinion man, as for me, I just gotta believe there r good ones out there, it just wouldn't make sense if there weren't!
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Hoodrat(m): 12:33am On Sep 05, 2011
bhusayor:

Does hoodrat have a problem reading? Why insult the poster over your inability to comprehend his post? You are totally offpoint.

Hey bhusayor im not looking for your trouble leave me alone i know you hate that im telling the truth.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 05, 2011
Lax75:

^^^^ I will pay someone to translate this type of english please. PLEASE!

Lax75:

Omo mo gbagbo! Please tell him butchering the "henglish" language is not "selgzy."

Apologies for the typographical error, what would u xpect from a Non-anglo decent! embarassed
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Lax75(m): 1:08am On Sep 05, 2011
El Guapo:

Apologies for the typographical error, what would u xpect from a Non-anglo decent! embarassed

Guy, no yawa. Oyinbo man wey colonize us na him cause am
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by MrsChima(f): 1:52am On Sep 05, 2011
(doing the stanky legg)
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Mayflowa(m): 2:00am On Sep 05, 2011
My ex taught me how to pay attention to details. Am so ever grateful to her for that.

@Bhusayor
Fine babe, how are you?
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Honeycity(f): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2011
@ OP
if i may ask for how long have you guys been married, what was the duration of your courtship?
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Niseamaka(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
CLAREMONT, some people lack the mental strenght
to steer and influence themselves in life.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2011
She got pregnant, sad
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Igosun: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2011
He makes me to always have a very good plan for MOST thing cos he takes things with levity.
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by Nayah(f): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2011
Hi poster,
I'd say
- You need to think about you sometimes
- Concessions and patience
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by kiara11: 11:48am On Sep 06, 2011
I am a better person now
Re: How Did Your Partner Change Your Life? by forkadict(m): 12:06pm On Sep 06, 2011
I used to be a quiet, shy, good gentleman.

And then, she came into my life, and into my life, chaos also came.

She transformed me into a fork addict. Original one o. No be fake. Na fork for morning, fork for afternoon and fork for evening.

So tey i no con sabi anything again, na only 2 dey fork i sabi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Check Out The Six Pacs Of This 42 Year Old Woman (photos) / 10 Important Rules Of Manhood Every Nigerian Guy Must Obey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.