Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop (54428 Views)

Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by baretalk: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
sukkot:
thats why we need more of you to japa and send the money back in remittance grin
Wtf you saying, am talking of Otedola's wealth.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by SodiumValproate: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
That guy don cash out

Me too lemme check if DJ cuppys' elder sister is still single cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by sukkot: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
baretalk:

Wtf you saying, am talking of Otedola's wealth.
what about otedolas wealth ?
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by sukkot: 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Spandau:

Se muscle catch you for leg that you cannot return there ni? grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin bros i done do my share of heavy lifting. na una turn cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by planetx: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
sukkot:
but you guys have to understand that the british white mind is not as devious as the black nigerian mind. nigerians only think about cashing out and stealing and robbing and duping other people. the white briton does not think like this. he is on an adventure with the girl he loves. they are two crazy kids. and the relationship does not have to last but while it lasts they will both have fun like crazy kids. you have to understand from the guys past exes that he has a kind, and the kind is dark skin women like cuppy . so you guys need to stop looking at this relationship from the naija 419 lens . thats a psychiatric condition that you nigerian negros have. view everything from a 419 lens grin
So white people are now saints, but you want their kingdom to collapse so which one is it.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Learn How To Become A MTN Customer Care Agent or Representative To Earn Yourself Great Daily and Weekly Revenues. Contact US for Your Specific Training.

One-On-One Whatsapp Online Training: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Everyday.

Duration of Training: 3 Days Exclusive.

Intensive Mentorship Follows After 3 Days of Training.

https://www.nairaland.com/7517108/learn-how-mtn-customer-care#119872118

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by sukkot: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
planetx:
So white people are now saints, but you want their kingdom to collapse so which one is it.
lol saints they are not. their illuminated rulers are thieves and plunderers but they operate like robin hood in that they steal from the rich ( stupid rich africa ) and give to the poor ( share the stolen money among all their citizens. you will get free housing money and free food money ). and so they are principled thieves. they dont steal from you to get rich. they steal from you to provide to others. and so in a relationship a white person is not looking to take anything from you to enrich himself. in fact you will be shocked that bill gates will go to dinner with his poorer friends and they will all split the bill. a rich white man will go on a date with a poor white woman and they will split the bill. thats their culture. they are not looking at your money. now if you are just voluntarily offering money ? they would take it but after a while even the white person you are wasting your money on would out of pity advice you that you need more financial wisdom. but a naija person you are giving free stuff ? he will sit down there till he eats you back into poverty cheesy cheesy its a cultural difference. our people have no empathy.

and so white people are no saints and yes we need them gone because they plunder africa lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by litaninja(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lmao. You start an auto shop and the 1st set of picture out of there are of you standing on vehicles?
Na there customer go full pass.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abi cuppy open auto shop for fiancee

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Ikkitenrio(m): 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
That guy don cash out
Big time
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by TheAlchemist: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
From Boxer to mechanic, I thought from Boxer to Panel Beater would seem more logical. DJ cuppy best wishes.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Teeroyzimma: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
planetx:
The girl is not attractive and will likely gain weight after childbirth, so this white boy is just using her to cash out.
cuppy is not attractive? Shey you dey whine? Let me see a pic of your gf
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Cromagnon: 4:47am On Jan 10, 2023
SocialJustice:
grin The legacy has been converted for personal use.
and it will be converted back when he dies and these badly brought up spoilt chudren take over. Ojoro canceled
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by SocialJustice: 7:22am On Jan 10, 2023
Cromagnon:
and it will be converted back when he dies and these badly brought up spoilt chudren take over. Ojoro canceled
Lol but Femi is just an opportunistic businessman like many others in Nigeria. E no thief.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by Kingjbase: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fake engagement... I believe this her engagement is fake.
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by pretydiva(f): 2:10pm On Jan 11, 2023
BeanX:
Pretydiva is a bit dumb, what do u expect?
Just the way it's runs in you
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by OrigeenalSeven: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
devilmaycry:
Lol... Omoh the cry go loud
comrade smiley grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by OrigeenalSeven: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2023
pretydiva:
I just hope and pray the guy is not using her

yes na he is using her ooo cuppy just want born oyinbo pikin from the guy body
both of them know wetin dem dey find
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by OrigeenalSeven: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
BettingScam:
I pray it doesn't end in premium tears (Amin)

it will surely end ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop by OrigeenalSeven: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2023
inforesource:
I no wan hear give me my money back oo

oya sope otilo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.