Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Travel To Nigeria With Expired Passport. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Nigeria With Expired Passport. (584 Views)

Lady, Her Family Fly Airpeace From Gatwick London To Lagos With Expired Passport / Can A Nigerian Enter Nigeria With Expired Passport / Pilot Flying With Expired Medical Certificate Loses Licence In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Nigeria With Expired Passport. by Damilolly(f): 3:06am On Jan 09, 2023
Dear All,

Is it possible to travel to Nigeria with an expired Nigerian Passport?

There was announcement that it is permitted but has anyone actually tried and what happened? What is required?https://punchng.com/nigerians-abroad-can-return-with-expired-passports-nis/
Re: Travel To Nigeria With Expired Passport. by PoliteActivist: 3:55am On Jan 09, 2023
Wow, very good info you just gave. Most people don't know this yet, even me that knows this sort of stuff.
It is a very recent development

1 Like

Re: Travel To Nigeria With Expired Passport. by Damilolly(f): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
@Politeactivist, yes it was announced and in the press but was hoping to hear if anyone had tried it.
Re: Travel To Nigeria With Expired Passport. by PoliteActivist: 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Damilolly:
@Politeactivist,yes it was announced and in the press but was hoping to hear if anyone had tried it.

I noticed. Of course you can travel. To be safe just go to the consulate and obtain something to show the airlines if they refuse boarding
Re: Travel To Nigeria With Expired Passport. by PoliteActivist: 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
By the way, about IVF, Nordica is very good. I believe best in Nigeria.
Whereabouts are you, if I may ask

(1) (Reply)

Those That Travel Abroad As Dependents, Come In And Share Your Abroad Stories / Travel Agency Website For Just 15,000 Naira Call 08030559825 / Russian Federation Travel Package Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.