Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Need Information About Ikoyi Registry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Information About Ikoyi Registry (317 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information About Ikoyi Registry by shakol91(m): 3:44am On Jan 09, 2023
Actually, I find it difficult to identify exact thread to post this topic but since I have no clue, I decided to post it here because I know here attracts traffic.

Please I need first-hand information about Ikoyi registry. I have gone through their website and had a chat with support recently, everything seems pretty easy according to our discussion, but I've been advised me not to believe what the support said about the cost on their website. My friend said it's better to register through someone working there and pay more than applying online. While the information on the website shows 15k for registration and 6.5k for photographs which makes everything altogether 21.5k (a cheap option)... My question is, is it possible to register online in February and get date around middle of March (support guy says there must be interval of 20+ days between registration date and wedding date) and this got me confused because I don't want to miss my planned date. I will be grateful if someone can share his own experience about the regsitartion and the cost of marriage certificate or provide me with cmconcrete information regarding this whole thing.
Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Breast And Penis Size Naturally / 18+ Hot Group Now Open / The Nika Just Dey Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.