Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? (19154 Views)

7 Facts About Beta Edu, The Suspended Minister / EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister / Obasanjo Is The Most Visible Member Of The Nigerian Mafia – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? by olibeans: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
She deserves more d!cks
Re: Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? by Morizo(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Dapagun:
This hard working woman is doing a lot for her party and is an integral part of the presidential campaign council
Betta is campaigning for her stomach so she can get a ministerial slot. See where she and that dwarfish yahoo professor called Ayade kept my beloved Cross River state in 8 years. Have you been to Calabar recently? Or any of the 18 local governments to see the poverty this woman and he principal kept my people.

We have the worse public health facilities nationwide but they chose to fleece civil servants of monies from their meagre salaries for one Ayadecare nonsense to imitate Obamacare.

Be careful what you wish for cos the Devil wears a Prada too!

All these politicians that performed terribly at the centre has awfuil records that only those from same state with them can tell you but we chose to ignore it and expect miracles when they manipulate their way to Abuja.
Re: Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? by UnimkeAk(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Failed doctor. I was expecting her at Shiloh last year. O I forgot she was dangling from the balls of the urinating crack head.

Lady is married with two kids
Re: Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? by BossGerald: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
mach7:
She is a real star!

With the level of hard work and dedication she has showed to the campaign, I won't be surprised if she extracts the 35% affirmation for appointments in Tinubu's government.

Is she not ipob?
Re: Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? by adefitim(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
She’s securing her future
Re: Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? by Jagabanfromcali: 2:56am On Jan 11, 2023
You cud not say one thing about her career etc , just propagating her like one baddie looking for hookup , aboki don’t scatter this one kitty
Re: Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? by Mryacks: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Dapagun:
This hard working woman is doing a lot for her party and is an integral part of the presidential campaign council

I like her energy, carriage and we'll spoken English anytime I watch er speaking on political programmes
Re: Is Betta Edu The Most Visible Political Women's Leader? by SaiOba: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
I go folo fvck her silly if I catch am.. that her two bweess go sweet to svck while fvckin her at same time grin
Mhykel217:
APC bigwigs go dey Fvck this woman dont be silly

Oh. it all make sense now.
Sharp Ben!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacking Jakana, Borno Town - Daily Sun / Troops Retake Gwoza, Baga and Marte From Boko Haram / PHOTO: Young Girl Injured In The Maiduguri Chaos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.