Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,853 members, 7,862,793 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Who Else Has Noticed That Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Dumb? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Has Noticed That Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Dumb? (207 Views)

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / ''Peter Obi’s Supporters Are Demarketing Him'' by Fredrick Nwabufo / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Noticed That Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Dumb? by MrEverest(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2023
If you're active on social media, particularly Twitter and nairaland, you will notice that Tinubu's supporters are mostly ignorant and delusional. Please you can verify on your own, these guys are always in a hurry to attack Peter Obi but end up disgracing themselves.

For instance, since Peter Obi's interview last night, they've opened lots of threads trying to condemn his good plans for Nigeria but only exposed themselves as enemies of Nigeria.

Firstly, Peter Obi stated he will ensure that over 20,000 megawatts of electricity is distributed to users in Nigeria within his first four years but urchins who don't even know the difference between generation and distribution started accusing him that Nigeria has already achieved that shocked shocked

Peter Obi also stated emphatically that wastefulness in governance won't be tolerated, and gave example of such with NPA having an office and guesthouse in London. Tinubu's urchins opened threads to defend why having such office and guesthouse in London is in Nigeria's best interest.

There are so many other instances where Tinubu and his urchins keep disgracing themselves in their futile attempts to attack Obi.

If you're supporting Tinubu, there is a high chance you're dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed That Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Dumb? by perez100: 8:23am On Jan 09, 2023
Over dumb dey worry Dem. I don't argue with urchins again until the elections when ObiDatti will emerge winner of the election

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed That Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Dumb? by Plus10(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2023
Honestly, I don't understand how urchins reason grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed That Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Dumb? by Jostoman: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2023
Something wey me i don know since
Re: Who Else Has Noticed That Tinubu Supporters Are Mostly Dumb? by SilverOrLead: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2023
MrEverest:
If you're active on social media, particularly Twitter and nairaland, you will notice that Tinubu's supporters are mostly ignorant and delusional. Please you can verify on your own, these guys are always in a hurry to attack Peter Obi but end up disgracing themselves.

For instance, since Peter Obi's interview last night, they've opened lots of threads trying to condemn his good plans for Nigeria but only exposed themselves as enemies of Nigeria.

Firstly, Peter Obi stated he will ensure that over 20,000 megawatts of electricity is distributed to users in Nigeria within his first four years but urchins who don't even know the difference between generation and distribution started accusing him that Nigeria has already achieved that shocked shocked

Peter Obi also stated emphatically that wastefulness in governance won't be tolerated, and gave example of such with NPA having an office and guesthouse in London. Tinubu's urchins opened threads to defend why having such office and guesthouse in London is in Nigeria's best interest.

There are so many other instances where Tinubu and his urchins keep disgracing themselves in their futile attempts to attack Obi.

If you're supporting Tinubu, there is a high chance you're dumb.

Show us evidence of Obi's brilliant touch in Anambra .

(1) (Reply)

What Tinubu Feared / Prophetic Message For Germany And It's People / This Video Of Lagos State Before Independence Will Amaze You, Nigeria Is Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.