Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN (22689 Views)

Governor Emefiele And His Parallel Foreign Exchange Universe / Emefiele: CBN Will Seize Private Jets Belonging To Loan Defaulters / Godwin Emefiele: 13 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Terror48: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2023
Aufbauh:
It was when Buhari retained Emefiele the CBN Governor appointed by the opposition that I truly admitted that Buhari is deficient in capacity.

No matter how knowledgeable the CBN Governor was then he doesn't deserved the second term cos of luggages from his former association with the opposition party.
You knew buhari is deficient in capacity and you keep supporting him?May the river python kiss your mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by KingKO22: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2023
K
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by owiko(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2023
D
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by beardedboy(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2023
Antoeni:
If Atiku wins... he will reward Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri, and his Party members.
That is what they call structure.

If Tinubu wins... he will reward Joe Igbokwe , MC Oluumo, Oshomole, Lai Mohammed , and his party members.

If Mr. Peter Obi wins... he will reward Nigerian youths from every region and religion.
Because We Made It Happen.
Know this and know peace

I Stand With Peter Obi
#PeterObi2023
God Bless All The Obidient
He will reward Aisha Yesufu, P-Square, Chihuahua the award rejecter, Obi's family.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by beardedboy(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2023
Drbarmes:

Wetin u type?
Edited. Go and check it.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2023
No wonder the naira is climbing 1000 to one dollar ....... Anyway evil never last

Right from 2015 I never trusted this buhari for once
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by ibechris(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2023
babaijebue:
I want to remind Buhari and Emefiele only one thing:
Jagaban is coming.

Only if u know why the elders who owns this country are supporting one man.

Is a serious business.

Tinubu can not withstand the new Nigeria. That is why the elder states men in this country have endorsed one man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Pascal9: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2023
babaijebue:
Jagaban is coming.
mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by nnamdi640: 9:47am On Jan 09, 2023
babaijebue:
Jagaban is coming.
Rubbish!!! Was it not the handwork of Thievnubu and again Thievenubu said he will continue from where Buhari stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by clinician2x: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2023
Peter Obi come fast.

We are sinking.

Brainless tinubu supoorter idiot, avoid this comment.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Victorclean1: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2023
Tinibu men writing trash
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2023
babaijebue:
Jagaban is coming.
What will jagaban do?
Did he not ask CBN to print more money or don't you know what "Ways and Means" imply?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Advocate500: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
ishowdotgmail:
God should intervene in the affairs of this nation.

No one wants to do the right thing. Funniest part I the messiah you youth and others are clamoring for to be the president will do more when he gets there.

He was part of the system before forming saint now
who is your own Messiah? Maybe we will stop supporting this criminal Messiah and support your own ? I am seriously tired with Nigeria youths and the common man,we don't even know what is right so long as it doesn't suit our sentiment,I don't think obi is the best Nigeria have , definitely not a saint, but better off than the two known criminal the structures have presented for us and some people believe is risky?
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by BarrElChapo(m): 9:53am On Jan 09, 2023
The article didn't end well but it was a good read

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by rippa(m): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2023
ishowdotgmail:

No one wants to do the right thing. Funniest part I the messiah you youth and others are clamoring for to be the president will do more when he gets there.

please when was he part of the system?
this man came into PDP in 2014 and PDP lost power in 2015
so how can u group him among them?
lets be sincere to ourselves please

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Enemyofpeace: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2023
Shege Buhari. This naira change na to deal with Tinubu
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by okeysoninv: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2023
ishowdotgmail:

Amen , flesh and blood didn't revealed this to you.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Blaze14k: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2023
I definitely believe this story cos it looks like what is happening

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Goodoldays(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2023
beardedboy:

He's deficient?

I wonder why you people think Buhari doesn't know what he's doing. Someone that plotted a military coup is who you're calling deficient.

He knows what he's doing but you'll never hear him say one thing. People like that are very very dangerous. They should be avoided as much as possible.

Military coup is not the same thing with managing economy
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Kilometres: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2023
Moh247:
A CBN Governor that bought 100 million APC Presidential primaries form is far more political than technocrat

That guy is up to something

You needed to see Emefiele when Jonathan nominated him.

His address and responses to the Senate during screening gave him out from inception.

Both commentators and senators were wondering if this guy was a politician?

Imagine to have that kind of impression about an unknown nominee as at that time.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by EagleNest(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2023
What a country! sad
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Blaze14k: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Shege Buhari. This naira change na to deal with Tinubu

You guys dont understand whats goin on.. this has nothing to do with tinubu cos he can easily overwrite the system due to its corrupt nature. The mean aim of these policies is to move into digital currency and the national assembly is lookin to legalise any form of block chain transaction. This will definitely introduce the highest form of criminality nigeria will witness generations to come.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2023
Country no get head.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Kilometres: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2023
Antoeni:
If Atiku wins... he will reward Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri, and his Party members.

If Tinubu wins... he will reward Joe Igbokwe , MC Oluumo, Oshomole, Lai Mohammed , and his party members.

If Mr. Peter Obi wins... he will reward Nigerian youths from every region and religion.
Because We Made It Happen.
Know this and know peace

I Stand With Peter Obi
#PeterObi2023
God Bless All The Obidient

They way Peter Obi rewarded youths in Anambra...Anambra youths are now millionaires and are all living in Dubai called Anambra

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Asquare84(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2023
The question that was asked Mr emiefele till date that have not gotten answer from him is where have he kept all the money deduct for stamp duty for 2011 till date, no answer? Even when the president directed that a special account stamp duty account be open yet he flaunted the order. And finally why is the CBN governor running from Nigeria if his hands are clean. He will not get away with all this even when the next administration comes in he will be held accountable.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Truth07: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2023
I don't know why i have the feel that Adewale Adebayo is the best man for the number one office
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by missymide: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2023
Emefiele a cabal on his own. His end we will see some day soon
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2023
Aufbauh:
It was when Buhari retained Emefiele the CBN Governor appointed by the opposition that I truly admitted that Buhari is deficient in capacity.

No matter how knowledgeable the CBN Governor was then he doesn't deserved the second term cos of luggages from his former association with the opposition party.
While you're deficient in knowledge and understanding of what the CBN is all about.
It is not another of your political offices where you are selected based on whether you're a zombie or obidient.
That there CBN became bastardized under this regime is not a function of the CBN governor alone. I daresay even Buhari couldn't have got a more pliable yet knowledgeable CBN governor than Emefiele from the ranks of his zombies
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Donedeal1(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2023
Riding on the tiger back.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by DMerciful(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2023
In a standard democracy, the central bank is independent. The president cannot just remove the cbn governor
Aufbauh:

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by gigabyte13: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2023
The Day Emefuele declared to contest for the presidential ticket of the APC,
I knew he had been dinning with destruction.
Na they have come for him, like they came for
Mrs Kemi Adeosun
For not dancing to cash flow as usual in the name of NYSC certificate.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by waledeji(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2023
Racoon:
The worst band of super looters crooked criminals to ever take hold of thus nation
Another week another lamentations cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies / NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price / Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.