Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,740 members, 7,813,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN (22662 Views)

Governor Emefiele And His Parallel Foreign Exchange Universe / Emefiele: CBN Will Seize Private Jets Belonging To Loan Defaulters / Godwin Emefiele: 13 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About CBN Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by obyno82: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2023
babaijebue:
I want to remind Buhari and Emefiele only one thing:
Jagaban is coming.

you had to crown this beautiful post with this nonsense
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Oluwaseunomo: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2023
ishowdotgmail:
God should intervene in the affairs of this nation.

No one wants to do the right thing. Funniest part I the messiah you youth and others are clamoring for to be the president will do more when he gets there.

He was part of the system before forming saint now
He's still a part of it don't get it twisted
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by selfmade22: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2023
Are these cabals unknown? They no get name?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Penguin2: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2023
ishowdotgmail:

No one wants to do the right thing. Funniest part I the messiah you youth and others are clamoring for to be the president will do more when he gets there.

So, if you were asked to advise the youth on what to do as the 2023 elections approaches, what advice would you give them?
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2023
Buhari shot himself on the foot by retaining Emefiela and his presence as CBN governor is not unconnected to the useless value of naira.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Kaa4(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2023
He didn't plot a military coup, but was invited to lead the government. Go read up very well. He is the most deficient and incapacitated president Nigeria has ever had the misfortune to have. When Obaseki cried foul about the CBN printing money and sharing some Nigerians called him out. Either way Emefiele can not go unscathed, he will go to prison if the Ways and Means money is not properly legalized by the time a new government comes in. Their promise of him coming to Aso Rock failed he wants now to correct things!!!
Just like Buhari, he is a total failure to the system.
beardedboy:

He's deficient?

I wonder why you people think Buhari doesn't know what he's doing. Someone that plotted a military coup is who you're calling deficient.

He knows what he's doing but you'll never hear him say one thing. People like that are very very dangerous. They should be avoided as much as possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2023
Wickedfact:
, you wretched hawker, you were shining your dislocated teeth that Emefiele was dealing with Tinubu, not knowing he was digging his own grave.

Princeoflagos, see hjeHie your demonic support has ruined Emefiele. Anything you touch must always spoil. Why?

You have ruined that man with your demonic support.

WHO IS THIS RAT EXHIBITING RAW IGNORANCE ON THIS FORUM LIKE THIS?
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by HitRun(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2023
Antoeni:

If Mr. Peter Obi wins... he will reward Nigerian youths from every region and religion.
Because We Made It Happen.
Know this and know peace

I Stand With Peter Obi
#PeterObi2023
God Bless All The Obidient

This is the naïve nonsense Obidients keep spewing up and down.

Obi will come and pick youths from twitter and Nairaland to serve in the thousands of statutory MDA positions he needs to fill up abi?

De play.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by osato45: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2023
austinvsb:
Stupid paid write-up! Everything about the new notes have been a failure from get-go! No serious country's CBN wakes up one day and suddenly announces new currency without giving her citizens enough time to prepare for the transition. None. Zero!

Not only are the new designs bad badd, circulation has been abysmal!! I wouldn't be surprised if this was a plot by the CBN to force the populace towards usage of the failed CBDC they launched last year
I am suspecting something and it was confirmed when the cbn issued a directive that the new notes should only be dispensed via atm and not over the counter.

Guess why? Our banks may have been compromised by these so called looters of our common wealth, one call by these fellows to branch managers of banks would mean that the new currencies meant for everyone would be given to theses so called looters at the places of residence.

Are you not shocked that till now the new currencies are in limited supply, which is what the banks are complaining of
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by zoraro(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2023
Frosheer:
what's all these sef
you no go school angry
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by DLuciano: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2023
babaijebue:
Jagaban is coming.
In the name of Jesus get sense!
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Superwave16320: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2023
Sebi all those Rinu Aisha Yusuf Okupe are not working with the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi

Antoeni:
If Atiku wins... he will reward Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri, and his Party members.
That is what they call structure.

If Tinubu wins... he will reward Joe Igbokwe , MC Oluumo, Oshomole, Lai Mohammed , and his party members.

If Mr. Peter Obi wins... he will reward Nigerian youths from every region and religion.
Know this and know peace

I Stand With Peter Obi
#PeterObi2023

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2023
Antoeni:
If Atiku wins... he will reward Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri, and his Party members.

If Tinubu wins... he will reward Joe Igbokwe , MC Oluumo, Oshomole, Lai Mohammed , and his party members.

Know this and know peace

I Stand With Peter Obi
#PeterObi2023

Continue deceiving yourself.

Hope you know there were people in LP who stepped down for Obi. You think they relinquished their rights to Obi on a platter of gold?

Any politician who wins the election will have to settle some people who either stepped down for them or who supported them one way or the other.

LP has not even won the election, we have already had so many infightings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:27am On Jan 09, 2023
HitRun:

This is the naïve nonsense Obidients keep spewing up and down.

Obi will come and pick youths from twitter and Nairaland to serve in the thousands of statutory MDA positions he needs to fill up abi?

De play.

They are too gullible. Too naive politically.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by BreconHills(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2023
nlfpmod:
By Dele Sobowale

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/buhari-emefiele-and-cabal-plot-to-seize-cbn/

I was reading this until I got to where Mr Sobowale talked about Soludo hastily constructed banking consolidation crashing. Haba. Because Nigerians don't read they are apt to believe anything written against those they hate. Usually Buhari who wasn't even on the scene then.

As a former trainer to stockbrokers and asset managers I can say authoritatively that the 2008 actually 2009 crisis marked an inflection point in Nigerias economy where it connected with the global economy at the hip and has remained connected ever since.

1. The shares outstanding in the capital markets increased exponentially after the consolidation but the number of investors remained narrow leading to a collapse in share value when those shares were dumped after qualifying as assets.

2. The poor monitoring of listed companies by both SEC and the NSE allowed listed companies to do " pump and dump" strategies on an ill informed public.

3. The sub prime crisis that flowed from the US into the world economy bought Dubai within days of economic collapse provided an outlet for Nigerian funds from pump and dump to fly to Dubai where as in southern USA Nigerians almost solely saved the property market through massive investments of illicit cash into the very cheap and undervalued property market.

4. The crisis was not caused by consolidation which actually allowed sensible well run banks to take over some of the risk loans being excessively priced by international banks as well as to spread within Africa to create continental banks that helped trade financing gor Nigerians doing business or having children in African educational institutions.

5. The crisis was caused by failure of three regulators and one self regulatory organisation. These were, the CBN, SEC and the NSE and the Institute of stockbrokers themselves. The chummy relationship between these parties and the people they were supposed to regulate led to loss padding and asset bloating. Also at fault were the big accounting firms that signed off on audits they had no business even taking up.

6. Now back to Buhari. Buhari is the Mr Nobody that everyone loves to blame because it makes yhem feel superior. Truth is Buhari inherited a train wreck of an economy and the only options were to devalue/float the Naira which would have had untold consequences on the poorest of the poor. Instead he borrowed against infrastructure in the hope that it would stimulate growth. This was unlikely on the short term and the wotld bank and IMF advisors that pushed this failed to take into account the weakness of Nigerian supervisory institutions and the rapacity of those who headed them. There was also severe hostility frkm the west ( which reflects in their desire for an importer president - take note, Nigeria is about to be sold as a dumping ground for western goods). Foreign powers were also incensed by Chinas role in infrastructure even when they had no skin in the game. One day those assets will support growth but not now.

7. What Buhari achieved ( maybe without intending it) is that he democratised the suffering of the ordinary Nigerian by bringing the wealthy to suffer alongside. Their real assets values plunged, inflation consumed their investments and the stock market provided no succour. The benefit was that the economy became more nimble and intelligent as witnessed by the large number of successful externally funded start ups. A foundation has been laid for " no easy money" and "hard choices".

Nigerias malaise is more complex than it appears. Simplistic blame one man discussions are over simplistic and down right wrong. Lets get Nigeria thinking again.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by HNICEARTH: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2023
Emefiele fighting back!
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by blaqoracle: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2023
beardedboy:

He's deficient?

I wonder why you people think Buhari doesn't know what he's doing. Someone that plotted a military coup is who you're calling deficient.

He knows what he's doing but you'll never hear him say one thing. People like that are very very dangerous. They should be avoided as much as possible.
intelligence on display.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Reyhzor(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2023
Terror48:
You no buhari is deficient in capacity and you keep supporting him?May the river python kiss your mouth

Naso nah Tribal bigots , he knows Buhari is incompetent both Local and International, still he dey support calamity.
Who Buhari know apart from Nigeria??
That's why he chased all foreign investors out using stoopid policies, now we're in deep mess economically

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Rehimusals: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Emefiele is really fighting hard
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by EgusiShankly: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
beardedboy:

He's deficient?

An excellent intelligence Chief but not so good an administrator
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Abemy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2023
Emiefile himself is a cabal, only that his interest is now considered to be parallel to the other of his comrades.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by michoim(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Trash talk. Emefiele himself is one the greatest undoing of this woeful economy. He is utterly wasteful ...
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by AngelicBeing: 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
angry
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by kcbaba007: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
babaijebue:
Jagaban is coming.
May faya destroy his coming.... May we never experience another APC in Nigeria again. Amen
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by Bebigiby: 6:17pm On Jan 09, 2023
The CBN cashless policy is bad. See my recent post on why CBN eNaira and cashless policy is evil here https://www.nairaland.com/7513315/why-cbn-enaira-cashless-policy
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by DAVE5(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2023
ishowdotgmail:

I tell myself something quite often, God no really send us
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by cucumbar: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
BreconHills:

I was reading this until I got to where Mr Sobowale talked about Soludo hastily constructed banking consolidation crashing. Haba. Because Nigerians don't read they are apt to believe anything written against those they hate. Usually Buhari who wasn't even on the scene then.

As a former trainer to stockbrokers and asset managers I can say authoritatively that the 2008 actually 2009 crisis marked an inflection point in Nigerias economy where it connected with the global economy at the hip and has remained connected ever since.

1. The shares outstanding in the capital markets increased exponentially after the consolidation but the number of investors remained narrow leading to a collapse in share value when those shares were dumped after qualifying as assets.

2. The poor monitoring of listed companies by both SEC and the NSE allowed listed companies to do " pump and dump" strategies on an ill informed public.

3. The sub prime crisis that flowed from the US into the world economy bought Dubai within days of economic collapse provided an outlet for Nigerian funds from pump and dump to fly to Dubai where as in southern USA Nigerians almost solely saved the property market through massive investments of illicit cash into the very cheap and undervalued property market.

4. The crisis was not caused by consolidation which actually allowed sensible well run banks to take over some of the risk loans being excessively priced by international banks as well as to spread within Africa to create continental banks that helped trade financing gor Nigerians doing business or having children in African educational institutions.

5. The crisis was caused by failure of three regulators and one self regulatory organisation. These were, the CBN, SEC and the NSE and the Institute of stockbrokers themselves. The chummy relationship between these parties and the people they were supposed to regulate led to loss padding and asset bloating. Also at fault were the big accounting firms that signed off on audits they had no business even taking up.

6. Now back to Buhari. Buhari is the Mr Nobody that everyone loves to blame because it makes yhem feel superior. Truth is Buhari inherited a train wreck of an economy and the only options were to devalue/float the Naira which would have had untold consequences on the poorest of the poor. Instead he borrowed against infrastructure in the hope that it would stimulate growth. This was unlikely on the short term and the wotld bank and IMF advisors that pushed this failed to take into account the weakness of Nigerian supervisory institutions and the rapacity of those who headed them. There was also severe hostility frkm the west ( which reflects in their desire for an importer president - take note, Nigeria is about to be sold as a dumping ground for western goods). Foreign powers were also incensed by Chinas role in infrastructure even when they had no skin in the game. One day those assets will support growth but not now.

7. What Buhari achieved ( maybe without intending it) is that he democratised the suffering of the ordinary Nigerian by bringing the wealthy to suffer alongside. Their real assets values plunged, inflation consumed their investments and the stock market provided no succour. The benefit was that the economy became more nimble and intelligent as witnessed by the large number of successful externally funded start ups. A foundation has been laid for " no easy money" and "hard choices".

Nigerias malaise is more complex than it appears. Simplistic blame one man discussions are over simplistic and down right wrong. Let’s get Nigeria thinking again.
rubbish… I’m sure you were one of those people that cursed Goodluck Jonathan. The bill stops on his table.
Re: Buhari, Emefiele, And Cabal Plot To Seize CBN by BreconHills(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2023
cucumbar:
rubbish… I’m sure you were one of those people that cursed Goodluck Jonathan. The bill stops on his table.

I wrote out several points. Which of them do you disagree with? Let me know and let's come to the table with our numbers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price / Purchase Of PALM KERNEL SHELL ? 100,000tons / Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.