Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program (749 Views)

Presidential Live Result In Nguru Yobe State: My Polling Unit / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by Ineedhustle247: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2023
H.E. Peter Obi is currently live at the presidential interview session on the Berekete Program of Human Rights Radio and Television in Abuja.
The interview sessions have hosted various candidates such as AlMustapha, Sowore, Adebayo and so many more.

Tinubu and Atiku asked for postponment of their own session in December last year, with less than 45 days to the election, they're yet to fix a new date.

Excepts below

✓ I was the only governor who was invited to UN New York to talk about how I was able to move my state to number 1 in millennium development goals even when my party was not the ruling party at national level then.

✓ Talk is cheap...
People don't do what you expect,
They do what you inspect

I'll inspect every projects...what am I doing in office?, my office will be in project sites and farms...

✓ All SUG presidents will have my personal number and can communicate with me directly if I'm elected

✓ I have interviewed some bandits in the North and some convicts in prison, I have heard their pains and why they indulged in crime,
Most are unemployed and they just need a source of livehood,
Most are been paid N30,000 to risk their lives and create menace.

✓ People say I used state money to invest in my family company.
I only bought shares for the state..
The state owned 3% shares
While I owned 1% share of the same company.
How can I who own lesser shares be the owner of the company?

✓ Chasing those who have looted the country is not my priority.
You can't close your shop and run after thieves, you'll lose customers and your goods may even expire.
I'll focus on moving forward and leave the chasing of thieves to those in charge

✓ I am a proud igbo man.
Biafra and Biafran war died 52 years ago and it will remain so.
I'm contesting as a proud Nigerian.
If everyone is treated equally and fairly,no one will talk of secession.
There are agitations in Southwest, Southeast and even the North if every grievance is justifiably addressed no one will want secession.

Check out the full interview session Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8JDNkiOo8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by Ineedhustle247: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2023
Good morning My President in waiting.

Y.E Peter Gregory Ahmed Ayomide Akoji Obi-GCFR

Sane Nigerians are proud of you Daddy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by SaiOba: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by SaiOba: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2023
Some candidate don run outa gas grin grin grin Dis man energy Na 2nd to none. grin
Him just dey buurst all media space.. grin the 4 ppl still dey tweet inside room dey go grin

Can your Presido candidate attend to interviews like mine? grin

Vote Wisely Nigerians..

If they can't attend to your questions, they don't DESERVE your VOTE.

Vote Peter Obi.
Vote LP Labour Party
Obi-Datti 2023.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by unohbethel(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2023
Following
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by unohbethel(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2023
SaiOba:
Some candidate don run outa gas grin grin grin Dis man energy Na 2nd to none. grin
Him just dey buurst all media space.. grin the 4 ppl still dey tweet inside room dey go grin

Can your Presido candidate attend to interviews like mine? grin

Vote Wisely Nigerians..

If they can't attend to your questions, they don't DESERVE your VOTE.

Vote Peter Obi.
Vote LP Labour Party
Obi-Datti 2023.
lhordspy don run away grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by SaiOba: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2023
That spy sure knows whats up.. I bet you his vote is for Peter Obi com February. grin
unohbethel:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by Racoon(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2023
How will you see this amiable man and go for a balabloo-blu-bulava man licking microphone head thinking it is a heroine or cocaine lollypop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by tungamaje: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2023
I always love to listen to this man whenever he is interviewed. He seems to always have apt answers for every question thrown at him. He is intelligent and it proves he is going to be a good leader

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by Ofunaofu: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2023
unohbethel:

Ihordspy is always on the run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by rejoice4eva(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2023
You can not be abused, dehumanized, rubbished, impoverished and oppressed by a deceitful, irresponsible, clueless and grossly insensitive APC led government for 8 YEARS and still be stupid and foolish to vote the same party with evil intention, that chooses the selfish part of Muslim-Muslim ticket for their wicked agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by Plus10(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
The interview was so refreshing, everyone was wow.Even the comements from listeners were all encompassing .At a point,Obi asked the presenter to look for negaitve comments about him .the presenter checked all their online plaforms from facebook,yotube,whatsapp for over 10mins,yet he couldnt find any .All comments were all praise for the incoming president cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by brainint: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Say no vote buying

Say no to bags of rice used as a bait to mortgage your future

And say YES to:

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by Brendaniel: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by SLAP44: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Happy New year �

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by ibechris(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
unohbethel:

That guy is a psychopath.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by ibechris(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Racoon:
How will you see this amiable man and go for a balabloo-blu-bulava man licking microphone head thinking it is cocaine lollypop.

Ubare wicked oh.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by JoeNL22(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ineedhustle247:
H.E. Peter Obi is currently live at the presidential interview session on the Berekete Program of Human Rights Radio and Television in Abuja.
The interview sessions have hosted various candidates such as AlMustapha, Sowore, Adebayo and so many more.

Tinubu and Atiku asked for postponment of their own session in December last year, with less than 45 days to the election, they're yet to fix a new date.

Excepts below
For with Obi, through berekete family, a new Nigeria is PO'ssible

Check out the full interview session Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8JDNkiOo8

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by Igba123: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
We're are begging some people now to talk to us and what we get is abuse. They still need us now or so they claim. Is it when they finally get what they want from us and feel they don't need us that they will talk to us? No be another buhari loading?
Vote wisely
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Live Interview/question Session At Berekete Program by Racoon(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
unohbethel:
That zombie is just senselessly senseless.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Kano(video) / Peter Obi's Wife Dresses Like A Muslim Woman During LP Abuja Rally ( Video) / Wide Angle Aerial Shot Of Ongoing Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.