Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! (8364 Views)

Nigeria Becomes A Member Of Islamic Military Alliance- Aljezera / President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by tpia5: 6:13am On Sep 05, 2011
SmoothCrim:

You guys don't get around, The lady who spoke was Obviously a Liberian who had likely lived in Nigeria for a while, The men where all Nigerians,

quite possible.

a lot of people these days are to all intents and purposes, stateless because they have so many passports and claim so many different countries, shifting and changing them as necessary.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by Builder: 6:46am On Sep 05, 2011
@ SmoothCrim, forget story bro, obama is a fraud and a fool just like jonathan, this is someone who keeps pounding on hope and change, a fraud who keeps telling us during his election campaign how he opposes the invasion of iraq and won the nobel peace prize for doing fok all.

He had the power to stop the destruction and invasion of libya yet the fool supported it, just find enclosed the clip below and u see what i mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUjH1iZ22L8&feature=related
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2011
The lady's accent was clearly not Nigerian.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by DBestDoc(f): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2011
The basTtard GEJ said he was supporting the Rebel -led Libyan government.Rebels that are decimating our people in their thousands and r.a.p,i,n.g our women.God punish that fool jonathan
At Hollandis
you're very stupid for making this comment.If you don't have anything reasonable to say,then shut your silly mouth.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by thameamead(f): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2011
The rebels said they were mercenaries because they had African Jeweries, these rebels are nothing but ignorant bigots, mercenaries carry weapons and amunutions not african beads or chains.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by Builder: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2011
D best doc. maan!! na so u dey vex reach, i like ya style jare, tell dem stupiid people how u see life.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by Upright750: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
The main issue here is that they don't want to come back to Nigeria that's why they where calling on UN because they want UN to send them to western country. or even get UN passport. They are all scam . imagine saying that they don't want to help from Libya government or Nigeria government cant you imagine such crap. one of my friend is being in Libya for years without any thing to show even sending him money from Nigeria but when Nigeria government want to rescue them did not come out because he has his plans. just last 2 months he called that he is now in Italy. those people there now also has their plans. leave them jooo. name una no mind them ooo
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by Kossy04: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
All you i.d.i.o.t.s casting blame on that lady, had you watched CNN a few days earlier you wouldn't. A Nigerian muslim was being interviewed from a jail cell. She still had her Hijab on. if you listened properly, you'd hear that lady on Aljazira saying that anyone who ventured outside the seaside place they were in was captured, so they stayed put. That lady on CNN was probably one of those who ventured out. Plus, they're capturing any black skinned person in Libya. Perhaps it's their way of demonstrating their anger for the refusal of recognition from the AU. Anyway, personally, I'm in support of the AU's refusal. All these silly revolutions remind me of the Iranian revolution - after the strongman goes, Islam comes in, and soon they start sponsoring islamist extremism around the world.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by norrisman: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2011
Kossy

OT. I am glad the Iranian revolution happened otherwise Iran would have been one of the many countries in the world the great satan is holding by the balls. I am a christian but do not fear islam.

The 'revolution' in Libya wasnt popular unlike Egypt or Tunisia and unlike proper revolutions which should help a country break free from shackles of oppression of neo colonialists, this one is delivering Libya and all its resources to neo colonialists on a plate! Them imperialists must be rubbing their hands with glee in their western capitals.

For posterity, please preserve Libyan records e.g GDP, exchange rate, foreign debt, crime and even human rights pre March 2011 and refer to them and compare in 5 years and then you be the judge of what this 'revolution' was really all about.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by Kossy04: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2011
Norris

That's the problem of the Libyans. Those f.o.o.l.s have ABSOLUTELY no idea what's really happening. Although Libya struggled with employment related issues, Libya still was amongst countries with the highest standard of living in Africa, and one of Africa's 'watch out for' economies. Why? One word - GHADDAFI! Now, Libyans will reap the benefits of the way Ghaddafi handled their economy. He's leaving the Libyan economy intact, WITH 0 DEBT! After 42 years? In Africa? They don't have the types of problems most African countries have {energy, food, water, etc}, why? One word - GHADDAFI! I laugh at them! They're falling into the hands of those Westerners, especially the group of vultures known as IMF. Don't worry, they'll soon come knocking! I laugh at them! We're looking at Africa's own Iraq to be. Soon the suicide bombing will commence, and it'll increase at an alarming rate. I laugh at them!!!
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by mayoroflag(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2011
The best Nigeria could do was to recognise the rebels to reduce the likelihood of Nigerians in Libya being killed. It is known that Arabs can't easily tell blacks apart. So we will be easily packed along with the Nigeriens, Senegalese, Chadians and other Maghreb dwellers who have been career mercenaries and armed robbers/ rapists, some of whom some Nigerians in Libya may have been victims of during their sojourn through the Sahara.

Moreover the (olodo) reporter that mentioned African jewelries should actually have said amulets to indicate that the "jewelries" are actually war charms,
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by tpia5: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2011
Whites are the ones who cant tell blacks apart.

I wouldnt be so sure about arabs.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by Nobody: 2:54am On Sep 06, 2011
tpia@:

true.

maybe togo, ghana or some other francophone country.

also true.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by thameamead(f): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2011
mayoroflag:

The best Nigeria could do was to recognise the rebels to reduce the likelihood of Nigerians in Libya being killed. It is known that Arabs can't easily tell blacks apart. So we will be easily packed along with the Nigeriens, Senegalese, Chadians and other Maghreb dwellers who have been career mercenaries and armed robbers/ rapists, some of whom some Nigerians in Libya may have been victims of during their sojourn through the Sahara.

Moreover the (olodo) reporter that mentioned African jewelries should actually have said amulets to indicate that the "jewelries" are actually war charms,

GBAM!!!! all the rebels could produce as evidence they were mercenaries were beads, voodoo and religious charms, i saw no weapon of any sort, some of these reporters are crap, even with my limited engllish, i would have asked the rebels if jewelies and beads count as any sort of weapons, all the footage i have seen of rebels locking up innocent african migrants or executing them and accusing them of bn mercenaries, no evidence of have bn produced of any sort of weapons, most african migrants use Libya as a transit to libya, Gaddafi use to lock them up in appalling conditions in those days, i set up a forum about it last year, it's in the travel section and its under "Nigerians languishing in jail in Libya, the "U" in UN stands for useless, they are not interested in any rescusing any one, they are an organsastion that answers to the West. nobody cares about african migrants standed in libya or innocent african migrants bn executed or beaten to death in Libya, Libya is about the West getting their dirty and filty hands on Libya's oil. i would advise these people to go back to Nigeria, Italy is no better, there are no jobs for them unless they want to go into prostitution or selling drugs, i would also advise them to watch Suprising Europe on Al -Jazeera on Mondays @10.30pm, they need to see how africans with no papers are struggling with no permanent homes.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by PA1982(f): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2011
thameamead:
, all the footage i have seen of rebels locking up innocent african migrants or executing them and accusing them of bn mercenaries, no evidence of have bn produced of any sort of weapons, most african migrants use Libya as a transit to libya, Gaddafi use to lock them up in appalling conditions in those days, i set up a forum about it last year, it's in the travel section and its under "Nigerians languishing in jail in Libya, the "U" in UN stands for useless, they are not interested in any rescusing any one, they are an organsastion that answers to the West. nobody cares about african migrants standed in libya or innocent african migrants bn executed or beaten to death in Libya, Libya is about the West getting their dirty and filty hands on Libya's oil. i would advise these people to go back to Nigeria, Italy is no better, there are no jobs for them unless they want to go into prostitution or selling drugs, i would also advise them to watch Suprising Europe on Al -Jazeera on Mondays @10.30pm, they need to see how africans with no papers are struggling with no permanent homes.

True about the illegal immigrants in Europe.
Executions? Could you point out the footage, please!
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by norrisman: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^^^^^

Youtube is your friend!

Type Rebel killing blacks Libya Youtube in google and you will have more than enough videos to feed your eyes on. And remember for every execution that was captured on video, there are probably a thousand undocumented ones.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by PA1982(f): 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
Links, please!
I want to see what it was YOU saw.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by thameamead(f): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2011
PA1982:

Links, please!
I want to see what it was YOU saw.

Please type "Rebels killing blacks in libya" on you tube and you will find lots of footage, why would we make it up? abeg go youtubem ASAP.
Re: Nigerians Trapped In Libya Being Interviewed By Aljezera Now! by PA1982(f): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2011
^^^
I wanted to make sure we were singing from the same page of the hymn-book!

The clips of atrocities I've seen relate to that ghastly find in the shed with the 53 skulls.
That had nothing to do with Nigerians, of course.

What clip was it it YOU saw which showed the killing of Nigerians by the rebels?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are African Leaders So Easy To Influence? / Benin Versus London - How Times Have Changed. / Why $30m Didn't Protect Nigerian Pupils After Chibok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.