Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms (18727 Views)

UBA Announces Improved Staff Welfare, Pay Rise Amid Rising Inflation, Hardship / Hawkers Sell New Naira Notes At Parties (pic) / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by Ogbodavies(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
naija on cruise....meanwhile zenith should increase der app transfer limit without token
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by BigCowHornn: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
abobote:
What is good about the new notes

The ink will rub off on your white shirt

grin
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by kinzation(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Worst bank ever

Their USSD error is on another level always showing service temporary unavailable at crucial very very crucial time when I need to do transfers

Sorry about the inconvenience sir
Have u tried downloading our app
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by kinzation(m): 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
post=119875789:

From The Information Gathered By Here In Onitsha, All The UBA Branch ATM In New Market Road Onitsha, As At January 9th, 2023, is not dispensing the New Naira Note.
Probably they've not loaded the machine

Check tomorrow it should be available

1 Like

Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by Blackestjunior(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
kinzation:

Dumped the bank already.
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by NaijaCover(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Starhearts:

Wetin fey sweet ur belle.
Mr Bad News.
Get out here

, Don Switch To Business News
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by NaijaCover(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2023
kinzation:

You Guy's Bank, Should Come And Partner With And See The Result.
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
Una never return my 5k till now undecided

Coded thieves
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by chaseblack(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Liars, I withdrew #100,000 today and no single new note was inside.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by BlackMan6969(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Worst bank ever

Their USSD error is on another level always showing service temporary unavailable at crucial very very crucial time when I need to do transfers
lol... Have u tried unity bank? grin
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by chaseblack(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
kinzation:

Don't say what you don't know bro.

I work with UBA and our ATMs dispense the new notes

I swear to you I withdrew #100k today and not a single mint was there.

1 Like

Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by Manna4Gurls: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
I no rush am

Repainted currency
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by Wickedfact: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Emefiele should be shot dead at sight.

1 Like

Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by JoeNL22(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
Obi do you have the new naira notes?
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by yesloaded: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
kinzation:

Don't say what you don't know bro.

I work with UBA and our ATMs dispense the new notes

I withdrew today around 3pm and the ATM gave me old notes Infact some of these old note is bad

Iwo road 3 branch to be precise

Don't say what you are not sure of
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
sad sad What I don't understand is why the useless incumbent government derive joy in making policies that impose undue stress on the daily lives of the masses.Does this Naira redesign assuage the galloping inflation in the country?
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by kinzation(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
yesloaded:

I withdrew today around 3pm and the ATM gave me old notes Infact some of these old note is bad

Iwo road 3 branch to be precise

Don't say what you are not sure of
Lol
Probably they've not loaded the new note in the machines
Keep calm
And withdraw tomorrow
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by kinzation(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
chaseblack:

I swear to you I withdrew #100k today and not a single mint was there.

U should have asked the security there
Cos a smcersin machine has been selected for it to dispense the new naira notes

1 Like

Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by kinzation(m): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
post=119876260:

You Guy's Bank, Should Come And Partner With And See The Result.

Hmm
What does has to bring to the table to form a solid partnership

1 Like

Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by Mekanus(m): 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
Blackestjunior:
Worst bank ever

I wonder what you will say about Stanbic Bank own. That bank is the worst bank in Nigeria.
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by NaijaCover(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
kinzation:

Hmm
What does has to bring to the table to form a solid partnership

Who Bring This News On Nairaland Forum

Did UBA pay me for it?
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by kinzation(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2023
post=119877260:

Who Bring This News On Nairaland Forum

Did UBA pay me for it?
Lol
I get
You want to have first-hand news about our organization ?
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by NaijaCover(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
kinzation:

Lol
I get
You want to have first-hand news about our organization ?

Yes Na

Is A Blogging Company.

UBA need to sign Contract With
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by kinzation(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
post=119877481:

Yes Na

Is A Blogging Company.

UBA need to sign Contract With

We've heard you
No.worry
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by yesloaded: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2023
kinzation:

Lol
Probably they've not loaded the new note in the machines
Keep calm
And withdraw tomorrow

lol

Yinmu

I know u dey catch cruise
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by chaseblack(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
kinzation:

U should have asked the security there
Cos a smcersin machine has been selected for it to dispense the new naira notes

I wasn't even paying attention, I just wanted to collect money. The only shock I had was when I tried to collect #3000 extra and all ATM didn't dispense. It was then it dawned on me.

1 Like

Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by NaijaCover(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2023
kinzation:

We've heard you
No.worry

Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat with 0810-373-9506
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by Emola12(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
Frank25:
Another means of extorting money from customers

meanwhile type like for buhari and share for atiku
where you wan see share and like when people know say Dem be two bandits,,,,bro just dey play
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by macaranta(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2023
But the issue of acceptability hasn't been sorted out .people are getting embarrassed for trying to pay for services with the new notes or aren't they going to address this situation ?
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by kinzation(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
chaseblack:

I wasn't even paying attention, I just wanted to collect money. The only shock I had was when I tried to collect #3000 extra and all ATMs didn't dispense. It was then it dawned on me.
Oh
Sorry bout bout that
But check this week
You'll be able to withdraw the new naira notes

1 Like

Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by wink2015(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
Misplaced priority
Re: UBA Announces Availability Of New Naira Notes At Atms by Stevosty: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Karleb:
Na to dey avoid UBA ATM be that. embarassed lipsrsealed
I cannot withdraw currency that I will start speaking English to spend, at least for now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Lies About Money. / Why Everyone Above 20 Years Absolutely Should Start A Business / How To Start A Delivery/courier Business In Nigeria HiTNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.