Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms (15438 Views)

The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The " Asaba Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by Gen2men: 4:18pm On Jan 04
spyder880:

No, this particular duct cover is made with metal fabrications. Its more stylish and the opening process is better.
Looks unique. Is this foreign or locally made, what's the price difference comparing it with the one fabricated with aluminium.
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04
Gen2men:
Looks unique. Is this foreign or locally made, what's the price difference comparing it with the one fabricated with aluminium.

Its locally made by our own Michlins. Please contact him for a quote. The aluminium type might be a little cheaper.
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by Gen2men: 5:45pm On Jan 04
spyder880:

Its locally made by our own Michlins. Please contact him for a quote. The aluminium type might be a little cheaper.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by michlins(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04
spyder880:

thank you very much sir for the mention

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 7:06am On Jan 06
We're still working at this site, more pictures of painting later.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16
The completion of inside painting works on this house............

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16
More pictures from the inside.........

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 3:59pm On Jan 16
Completing works in some bathrooms............

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16
As we continue to paint this house, this is the way it looks outside...............

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 6:37pm On Jan 16
Closer..........

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16
From the road.............

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 6:43pm On Jan 16
More..........

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16
Security man house construction.........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27
Updates as we complete this house.................

Painting of this house is almost completed..

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27
The front of the house as at yesterday................

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27
More pictures as we complete the fence, and the security man house.............

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by kingsman042: 12:03pm On Jan 30
spyder880:
More pictures as we complete the fence, and the security man house.............

Hi brother, how much will it cost to build such a structure in Enugu town in today's money? from foundation to key handover excluding cost of land purchase.

I will appreciate an answer/rough estimate.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30
kingsman042:

Hi brother, how much will it cost to build such a structure in Enugu town in today's money? from foundation to key handover excluding cost of land purchase.

I will appreciate an answer/rough estimate.

About 95m in today's money.

Edited*
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by Chidimercy: 2:36pm On Jan 30
spyder880:

About 48m in today's money.

Please this 48m includes both building and finishing?
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30
Chidimercy:

Please this 48m includes both building and finishing?

No, only the building alone. Foundation till parapet and roofing with 0.45 aluminium sheets.
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by Chidimercy: 2:47pm On Jan 30
spyder880:

No, only the building alone. Foundation till parapet and roofing with 0.45 aluminium sheets.

Okay sir. I was just confused because I know that 45M cannot do such a magnificent job you did including finishing in this building.

You are an inspiration, I wish I studied engineering, I would have applied to train under you.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by kingsman042: 1:09pm On Jan 31
spyder880:

About 95m in today's money.

Edited*

Thanks for your answer, I'll contact you once I'm ready.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31
kingsman042:

Thanks for your answer, I'll contact you once I'm ready.

Thank you bro.
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31
More finish works going on here today, fence works, standing of the rolling gate.

Pictures later.
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05
Our work updates at this house, fencing, gate, security house, etc...........

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 7:23pm On Feb 05
More works as we start fence plastering works, roofing of the security man house, etc ..........

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05
Electricity distribution meters, etc...........

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by dongc(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05
Those not exposed to rain ?....still cant get those meters at my place ...they keep asking for money up and down yet no meters available.

Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05
dongc:
Those not exposed to rain ?....still cant get those meters at my place ...they keep asking for money up and down yet no meters available.

They are exposed but that's the way the Electricity distribution company wants it, they mounted it themselves. They are trying to reduce hiding meters because of possibility of people bypassing wires if the meters are hidden or boxed.
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by omanzo02: 3:50pm On Feb 06
spyder880:
At this site, we're already producing ceiling boards...............

What type of board is the most budget friendly for pop ceiling this moment?

Everything age well these days as prices runs faster than budgetšŸ¤£.
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06
omanzo02:

What type of board is the most budget friendly for pop ceiling this moment?

Everything age well these days as prices runs faster than budgetšŸ¤£.

It's still the good old POP, PVC boards are also costly.
Re: The Making Of The Asaba "Stepped" Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms by spyder880(m): 7:49am On Feb 10
Plastering, dressing, security house.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower / CHERRYVILLE GARDENS ESTATE, Alatunse, Lekki (Promo price N1.5Million) / We Buy Condemned Battery & Solar Battery for N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.