Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp (41821 Views)

Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) / Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms / Young Gang Member Caught During Robbery Operation In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
MisterMan123456:
Who's that unprofessional soldier wearing slippers for such an operation? What if those criminals were laying ambush somewhere?
Nigerian Army cannot afford to buy him proper Army boot. He is not supposed to work without proper PPE.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by VenumX: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
They had better keep her away from the society before she births more animals.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by bewla(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2023
Banbutton:
Igbo as usual. Peter OBI supporters
let's condem this thing in total

It may be I that's next say no to any form of terrorisim
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Centurion101: 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2023
SMGGroup:

Just an observation. You know the way she was chewing a stick and all calm and less concerned. Just a harmless observation.
Let's communicate without curses and insults
I'm sorry sir, apologies for the insult

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Rapuru14: 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2023
KingKO22:
One of the Obituary nuisance that disturbs us on Nairaland has been apprehended

May God catch the remain Zombipigs parading a colossal failure as Nigeria Messiah
Urchin, so you're still al!ve I thought they k!lled you today in Ojota

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by generalwo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
MisterMan123456:
Who's that unprofessional soldier wearing slippers for such an operation? What if those criminals were laying ambush somewhere?
.... Even if he wears a boot.. You will still see something wrong he's done!!
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by SMGGroup: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Centurion101:

I'm sorry sir, apologies for the insult

It's all good. One love
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
She is not clever, if i were her lawyer i woulda adviced her to claim that she was kidnapped by the kidnappers, even now that it appears that she confessed to murder and even with the dead body there, i can still get her off the murder hook, confession doesn't mean guilty.she could claim she was afraid, was forced or coerced to confess. Nigerian poiice and their investigative and forensic system are rubbish.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by gidgiddy: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RH_mysNOHE

Security forces have arrested a 22 year old female IPOB/ESN lady caught in the terrorist camp. The suspect confessed to have killed 5 people so far!

She identified her victims and also told the security forces, the victims location and took them to where they were buried.

You people are funny. Assuming this is not one of those staged confessions where the security forces threaten to kill a suspect off camera if they dont say exactly what they are told to say, what conbects IPOB or ESN to this?

One can tell from the girls accent that she is not Igbo, the girl never mentions IPOB or ESN. So what connects IPOB to this?

Look at the small hole where they claim they dug up a body! You can tell that they just dug up a small hole and put a Skull there. Where is the rest of the body?

Nobody even knows where this whole thing took place. But trust the security forces, they have rushed to put this staged nonsense on social media

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by TEYA: 7:04pm On Jan 09, 2023
KingGBsky:
My problem with the military is that why are they not using same energy in fishing out bokoharam and bandits in the north. The rail way service has almost been derailed with kidnapping and killings.
what is wrong with you people? are you suggesting they should have allowed her to go scot free or that they should not have attack the hide out of the IPOB?
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Roon9(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2023
Banbutton:

Your mother is a hopeless hoe
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by 2023NaijaVoter: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
Just shameless, 5 bodies at just 22 years of age. shocked See her adjust her bra or under garment to accentuate her breasts, and see those full mouth action lips? I don't know how she didn't get pregnant by her group unlike many of the northern young girls in that realm of captivity.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by pquaver(m): 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
potent5:

Your madness has defied all known cures.

He said the truth. Did obi not say he want to see witch first before condemning ipob/esn
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by egunna(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
KingGBsky:
My problem with the military is that why are they not using same energy in fishing out bokoharam and bandits in the north. The rail way service has almost been derailed with kidnapping and killings.
u dont know what you are saying.pls go and join the bandits so they can pamper u.u hear?
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Tingotoe: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
Abagworo:
Which State did this happen? The vegetation is like Savannah
It happened in nnewi state grin
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
potent5:

Your madness has defied all known cures.
did he lie ?
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Ofemmanu1: 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Barrywilly:
Female cannibal. One of the Obidients

Flatti women are basterrds
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by kingsceemark(m): 7:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Staged movie, Nigeria soldiers should go and look for good movie directors, this one na made in Ogun state director, we don glow pass this level, fleeting their useless muscles in the South East

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Ofemmanu1: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
angry KILL her angry angry
Dunno wetin the soldiers dey wait for..
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by egunna(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
gypsey:
She is not clever, if i were her lawyer i woulda adviced her to claim that she was kidnapped by the kidnappers, even now that it appears that she confessed to murder and even with the dead body there, i can still get her off the murder hook, confession doesn't mean guilty.she could claim she was afraid, was forced or coerced to confess. Nigerian poiice and their investigative and forensic system are rubbish.
and u want a peaceful country.i pray such is done to u and ur family dey will attack u and a lawyer will let dem off the hook.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Nobodysboo(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
You guys are getting it all wrong. These people (IPOB/ESN) are fighting for their freedom not Peter Obi. Don't drag the poor man
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by 042rebel: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
UNDFTD:

That's what they do. They think staging the photo op would stop the agitation for freedom of the indigenous people of Biafra. Let them keep going, it would NOT make a damn difference.

Nobody staged anything. Anyone doubting this report should visit Enugu-Ezike in Igbo-Eze North LGA of Enugu state.
Despite the Amnesty by the state government on the 31st December 2022, Igbo-Eze North and South remain terror zones. What the soldiers uncovered is just a tip of the iceberg.
So many misguided youths out there on a killing spree of their own people.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by egunna(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
gidgiddy:

You people are funny. Assuming this is not one of those staged confessions where the security forces threaten to kill a suspect off camera if they dont say exactly what they are told to say, what conbects IPOB or ESN to this?

One can tell from the girls accent that she is not Igbo, the girl never mentions IPOB or ESN. So what connects IPOB to this?

Look at the small hole where they claim they dug up a body! You can tell that they just dug up a small hole and put a Skull there. Where is the rest of the body?

Nobody even knows where this whole thing took place. But trust the security forces, they have rushed to put this staged nonsense on social media
you will always have something to say.no matter how stupid and foolish u sound.learn to keep quiet when ur brain is not functioning.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Paretomaster1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Oya terrorists defenders, abi this one too go buy medicine forhwr sick father Ni??
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Banbutton: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
Roon9:

My mother is a hopeless hoe
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Litmus: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nigerian girls used to be respectable. Unlike the rest of Africa, you would not find Nigerian girls running around with groups of aimless boys or men on the streets like feral beasts. I used to boast about how feminine and well trained Nigeria girls were irrespective of class or privilege. The girl in the picture reminds me of those Sierra Leonean and Liberian girls that used to run around wildly with boys during those nations respective civil wars, smoking joints, rubbing and killing.

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Khallicopyro: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fishy. Doesn't add up. Something is wrong somewhere
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Banbutton: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
oke48:

I oke48 is just brainless. Product of a wasted sperm
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by gidgiddy: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
egunna:
you will always have something to say.no matter how stupid and foolish u sound.learn to keep quiet when ur brain is not functioning.

Close your mouth if you have nothing good to say. Your security forces are putting videos like tbis on social media but you dont ask your self why

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by jasonex4(m): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Banbutton:

So can we say what happened at Ojota was by Tinubu supporters??
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by OperationalVehi: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Real woman
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2023
egunna:
and u want a peaceful country.i pray such is done to u and ur family dey will attack u and a lawyer will let dem off the hook.
Who da fork told you i want a peaceful country? grin You can keep praying from here to Jarusalem, i don't give 2 shits. grin all of you nigerians are corrupt bribe taking and bribe giving hyporcrites, suddenlly you want a peaceful country, it is never going to happen!! Tell me what you personally have done to contribute to a better/peaceful nigeria, from paying your tax, driving on the correct side of the road, having insurance on your car (if you have a car) how many times have you given bribe and how many times have you being offered bribes and you refuse? grin

My job as a lawyer is to argue my client's case not to make a peaceful country.. fork peaceful country! If you want peaceful country start by holding your politicians responsible. Fool! Visit nigerian prisons and see innocent people locked up without trials for years, and you want a peaceful country? Yea right! How do you know she was not forced to confess? Ewu gambia! grin one day you will be accussed of something you didn't do by police in nigeria, then you will begin to cry for justice and you will not find. Police kill ngerians daily and frame them for robbery, kidnapping and allsorts i hope that will be your case soon. Then you will know that a lawyer like me is important grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out. / Indian Hemp Packaged Into Knorr Seasoning Cubes To Be Delivered Abroad (video) / A Child Tortured And Chained In Abia (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.