Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp (41865 Views)

Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) / Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms / Young Gang Member Caught During Robbery Operation In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Tochj(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
So Everi criminal them catch fo Igboland must be Esn/IPOB?
Outside igboland na gunmen even Fulani terrorists na gunmen?
And Nigeria press are too lazy to investigate.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by emanobis(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2023
Banbutton:
Igbo as usual. Peter OBI supporters

Foolishness is your endowment if you must mention Obi's name in every evil deed

You enjoy casting the first stone right?
You know very well how d story will end
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Perfectbeing(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
freeborn02:

Buhari's brothers, fulani herdsmen, committed more murder than IPOB. How many of them did police arrest?
Why don't you join Boko Harem and see if the military will pamper you.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Perfectbeing(m): 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
SMGGroup:

something about her demeanor. That interview get as e be even in the surface.
Try watching interviews of ISIS members. That girl is obviously brain washed
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Vickho: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
2022 was a bad year for me.

My house got raided by bandits earlier last year in FCT, they robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. Fast forward to the ending of last year 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of ikeja, however I was able to escape because of my street orientation. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

We have to get it right this 2023, Enough of giving power to people that are old enough to be in a carehome.

Vote Peter Obi. Vote Labour Party.
all these lies just to get people to vote obi?
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Igbojew: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Banbutton:
Ewu we did not see you close to thread where Yoruba agitators are shooting our gallant police officers but you and your fellow Igbo haters as usual have invaded here to spew thrash against Igbos.This is why I will not attacking you treacherous,wicked and evil tribe................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Midastorch(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
2022 was a bad year for me.

My house got raided by bandits earlier last year in FCT, they robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. Fast forward to the ending of last year 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of ikeja, however I was able to escape because of my street orientation. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

We have to get it right this 2023, Enough of giving power to people that are old enough to be in a carehome.

Vote Peter Obi. Vote Labour Party.

Go back to Anambra or Owerri.... LWKM4H
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Igbojew: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fulani Herdsmen,Boko Haram,ISWAP and other terrorists from Northern region have been going about killing people in thousand but there has never been a single day Nigeria Army,Police or DSS have paraded them but when it come to South East they will be a active and know their job well.I really need someone to explain this to me........,........I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by olibeans: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2023
This is fake media publicity.

Don't worry, her toto go hear am for soldier pricks
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by uba1991: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Gidigidi and emmergination3 your days are numbered. We will get you the way we got this girl.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by uba1991: 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2023
gypsey:
She is not clever, if i were her lawyer i woulda adviced her to claim that she was kidnapped by the kidnappers, even now that it appears that she confessed to murder and even with the dead body there, i can still get her off the murder hook, confession doesn't mean guilty.she could claim she was afraid, was forced or coerced to confess. Nigerian poiice and their investigative and forensic system are rubbish.
did you see any form of force in the interview? No judge will watch this video and still believe that she was forced to make the statement.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by tnerro1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
mightyhaze:
that's animalistic.. u be animal?

Let her face justice if found culpable not made into sex slave u animal

U have a dirty mind ooo, who said anything about sex, Abi was the other ipob girl sexually abused?
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Roon9(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=Banbutton post=119875023][/quote]

Ode
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by leozzz: 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
potent5:

Your madness has defied all known cures.

FOOL !!!
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by merits(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RH_mysNOHE

Security forces have arrested a 22 year old female IPOB/ESN lady caught in the terrorist camp. The suspect confessed to have killed 5 people so far!

She identified her victims and also told the security forces, the victims location and took them to where they were buried.

Na Igbo today,na turn by turn.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2023
uba1991:
did you see any form of force in the interview? No judge will watch this video and still believe that she was forced to make the statement.
If you are following what is on the video then you will believe anything, the videos proofs nothing. Who made the video? The videos only showed what it was made to record, did you know that before police interogate a suspect a legal representative must be present?. So as to make sure the suspect is interogated fairy without police intimidations or influence, believe it or not as i ve said even with the cofession i will get her freedom. Confession doesn't mean guilty. The police and prosecutors must proof beyond reasonable doubt that she is a murderer otherwise the police would be sending an innocent person to jail. As suspect can confess to any crime under duress or torture. Nigerian police are rubbish with forensics they only rely on confessions most times. Hence they torture. Humiliate and torture suspects into confessing to crimes they did not commit. No human right.

If they can do their forensics and investigations properly they don't need to torture or beat suspects to submissions.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by jibrilELsudan: 1:07am On Jan 10, 2023
I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by egunna(m): 1:29am On Jan 10, 2023
gypsey:
grin grin Okay, thank you! You cannot even afford me, no one in the whole of your family can, you failed to answer my question on how have you contributed to making your zoo a peaceful and incorrupt place? i can bet my brown ass you gave someone bribe or received bribe today. You are an ignorant Fool! grin atleast i know my rights and what is in the zoos constitutions on human rights unlike an ignoramus like you.

extend my sympathies to ur parents.i can only imagine how unfortunate they are to have a waste of time like u,as a child. Probably u are product of a baby factory sef,who knows?or u had a defective upbringing.whichever way,u are a societal mis-fit.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by worksmart(m): 2:34am On Jan 10, 2023
From her unkempt appearance, she was likely a kidnap victim as are a lot of terrorists in Nigeria.
She has had to do horrendous atrocities to survive and is likely being given hard drugs to keep her controllable.
IPOB terrorist commanders are probably raping her as and when it pleases them.

The horrors she has been put through is what has made her emotionless after being raped , engaging in murder , cannibalism and other untold atrocities she probably doesn't feel human and is unable to feel human emotions anymore.

I remember seeing boko haram fighters that army had killed and they were skin and bones in dirty rags and it is because most terrorist foot soldiers were kidnap victims who are can only be allowed to live if they can prove their ability to carry out atrocities including killings , rape cannibalism and accept being addicted to hard drugs.

There is no longer any difference between BokoHaram and IPOB.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by moneyissweet(m): 2:46am On Jan 10, 2023
Idiot, Wonder how non of you is talking about Sunday igboho and useless amotekun again

Now is IPob this,esn that. All just to discredit people of south east.

Fulanis are rapping and killing your people everywhere and non of you is talking about it.

Bastards

Banbutton:
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Aguilar(m): 3:27am On Jan 10, 2023
La ilaha illa llahu shocked
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Slurity(m): 3:55am On Jan 10, 2023
SOME SENSELESS IDIOTS WILL STILL SAY, IPOM DON'T INVOLVE IN ANY KILLINGS AND SO ARE NOT TERRORIST GROUP. AT LEAST WE KNOW THAT THE UNKNOWN GUN MEN
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Slurity(m): 3:57am On Jan 10, 2023
worksmart:
From her unkempt appearance, she was likely a kidnap victim as are a lot of terrorists in Nigeria.
She has had to do horrendous atrocities to survive and is likely being given hard drugs to keep her controllable.
IPOB terrorist commanders are probably raping her as and when it pleases them.

The horrors she has been put through is what has made her emotionless after being raped , engaging in murder , cannibalism and other untold atrocities she probably doesn't feel human and is unable to feel human emotions anymore.

I remember seeing boko haram fighters that army had killed and they were skin and bones in dirty rags and it is because most terrorist foot soldiers were kidnap victims who are can only be allowed to live if they can prove their ability to carry out atrocities including killings , rape cannibalism and accept being addicted to hard drugs.

There is no longer any difference between BokoHaram and IPOB.
You really know how to look for excuse for any evil act. That is not a right mind set dude
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by freeborn02: 4:02am On Jan 10, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Why don't you join Boko Harem and see if the military will pamper you.

Why are you diverting to boko haram? Why not focus on fulani herdsmen? Is it because ny comment exposed your lies?
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Banbutton: 4:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Roon9:

I'm an ode
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Banbutton: 4:07am On Jan 10, 2023
emanobis:

Foolishness is my endowment if i must not mention Obi's name in every evil deed

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Vikynas: 4:19am On Jan 10, 2023
This one don suffer raping mode activated Nigerian Force fear dem anytime a lady like this is been arrested
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Perfectbeing(m): 4:23am On Jan 10, 2023
freeborn02:

Why are you diverting to boko haram? Why not focus on fulani herdsmen? Is it because ny comment exposed your lies?
So you finally agree that BH members are getting it hot from FG abi? grin
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Ikemba007: 4:31am On Jan 10, 2023
Banbutton:

This is not about ethnicity. I just wish that Peter Obi will debunk the lie by openly condemning this killers.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by freeborn02: 4:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Perfectbeing:
So you finally agree that BH members are getting it hot from FG abi? grin

You mean the pretentious fight against boko haram that Buhari couldn't quell in 8 years?

Don't divert attention.

Why are you running away from the fulani herdsmen question? Is it because you know that Buhari had protected his murderous brothers for the past 8 years?
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Perfectbeing(m): 4:35am On Jan 10, 2023
freeborn02:

You mean the pretentious fight against boko haram that Buhari couldn't quell in 8 years?

Don't divert attention.

Why are you running away from the fulani herdsmen question? Is it because you know that Buhari had protected his murderous brothers for the past 8 years?
Why don't you dress like a Fulani herdsman and carry gun and see if Buhari will pamper you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abayomi Adigun, AIT Staff Killed By Suspected “One Chance” Operators / Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos) / Confession Of Notorious Eiye Cult Leader Who Has Killed Many Innocent People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.