Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp (41860 Views)

Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) / Pastor Sunday Egbo Raped Church Member, Caught With Coffin, Pants & Charms / Young Gang Member Caught During Robbery Operation In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by freeborn02: 4:36am On Jan 10, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Why don't you dress like a Fulani herdsman and carry gun and see if Buhari will pamper you.

Why will i dress like a murderer?

Not everyone likes identifying with backwardness like you
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Perfectbeing(m): 4:38am On Jan 10, 2023
freeborn02:

Why will i dress like a murderer?

Not everyone likes identifying with backwardness like you
Are you afraid you will be killed?
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by freeborn02: 4:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Are you afraid you will be killed?

Effort at diverting attention.

Why didn't Buhari proscribe myetti allah despite committing more murder than IPOB?

Don't change the discuss. Focus
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Ofolete: 5:06am On Jan 10, 2023
This is a calculated attempt stage-managed by APC crime facilitators in order to kill the image of the freedom agitators. APC government is evil

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Adaisback(f): 5:51am On Jan 10, 2023
worksmart:
From her unkempt appearance, she was likely a kidnap victim as are a lot of terrorists in Nigeria.
She has had to do horrendous atrocities to survive and is likely being given hard drugs to keep her controllable.
IPOB terrorist commanders are probably raping her as and when it pleases them.

The horrors she has been put through is what has made her emotionless after being raped , engaging in murder , cannibalism and other untold atrocities she probably doesn't feel human and is unable to feel human emotions anymore.

I remember seeing boko haram fighters that army had killed and they were skin and bones in dirty rags and it is because most terrorist foot soldiers were kidnap victims who are can only be allowed to live if they can prove their ability to carry out atrocities including killings , rape cannibalism and accept being addicted to hard drugs.

There is no longer any difference between BokoHaram and IPOB.
IPOB is the Boko Haram of the east

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
2022 was a bad year for me.

My house got raided by bandits earlier last year in FCT, they robbed us, they put it on our body wotowoto and almost made my father blind from a devilish chinging(stabbing) to his eye. Fast forward to the ending of last year 3 Agberos attempted to kidnap me in Lagos, they chased me in the dark alleyways of ikeja, however I was able to escape because of my street orientation. Unfortunately I lost my phone to the bastards.

We have to get it right this 2023, Enough of giving power to people that are old enough to be in a carehome.

Vote Peter Obi. Vote Labour Party.

In otherwords, both north and southwest are bad people right? But this news is about the worst creatures in Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by blackpanda: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2023
KingGBsky:
My problem with the military is that why are they not using same energy in fishing out bokoharam and bandits in the north. The rail way service has almost been derailed with kidnapping and killings.

stop derailing the thread.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by worksmart(m): 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
It is not about looking for excuses, it is reality. BokoHaram and all other terrorists do forceful recruitment by kidnapping and any kidnap victim that cannot join them in committing terrorist acts are murdered.
Do you really think a fine girl like this one would willingly be walking around in the bush bare foot in this unkempt state?

Let us focus less on the individual terrorist and focus on destroying the terrorist cult that is giving her her orders.

IPOB is the cancer , this woman terrorist is the symptom, let us put all our energy in killing the cancer killing the symptoms alone cannot stop the cancer.
Slurity:
You really know how to look for excuse for any evil act. That is not a right mind set dude
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Thomasankara(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
angry grin grin[/color]crazy comment[color=#770077]
neonly:
Slay queens make una come see una mate ooooo no bi to dey suck
What a man can do a woman can do better
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Thomasankara(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
[/color]will this one still av a boyfriend[color=#770077]
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Sleekfingers: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RH_mysNOHE

Security forces have arrested a 22 year old female IPOB/ESN lady caught in the terrorist camp. The suspect confessed to have killed 5 people so far!

She identified her victims and also told the security forces, the victims location and took them to where they were buried.

She killed five people, used their flesh to prepare ofe Nsala and Egusi soup.......
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2023
egunna:
extend my sympathies to ur parents.i can only imagine how unfortunate they are to have a waste of time like u,as a child. Probably u are product of a baby factory sef,who knows?or u had a defective upbringing.whichever way,u are a societal mis-fit.
More rubbish! grin grin as i ve said, the whole of your community do not have enough money to pay me as lawyer.

I have just hacked you, and found out where you are, who you are, your village in anambra in aguata. grin you still failed to answer my question on how have you contributed personally to bring peaceful in Anambra where you are? atleast. Anu mpama!
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by egunna(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
gypsey:
More rubbish! grin grin as i ve said, the whole of your community do not have enough money to pay me as lawyer.

I have just hacked you, and found out where you are, who you are, your village in anambra in aguata. grin you still failed to answer my question on how have you contributed personally to bring peaceful in Anambra where you are? atleast. Anu mpama!
Hacker general.mumu.i did say u are a dullard,it appears that's an insult to dullards sef.mumu said he hacked me,is like ur brain is shifting.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
egunna:
Hacker general.mumu.i did say u are a dullard,it appears that's an insult to dullards sef.mumu said he hacked me,is like ur brain is shifting.
Could you write in English please, my head hurts reading this your rubbish.

grin i can tell you your village in Aguata. Your village name begins with UG. If it isn't where you are from or who you are then don't worry about it. grin who da fork is talking about hacker? lipsrsealed i don't know what you are yapping about man!

I ask you again, what have you done to bring peaceful living in your village? How much bribes did you give or received last week?
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by oke48(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
oke48:

You’re just brainless. Product of a wasted sperm

I am not a supporter of Obi. Just have sense, that's all. You mustn't be daft
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by oke48(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
[quote author=oke48 post=119932562]
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Unrated900(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banbutton:
Igbo as usual. Peter OBI supporters
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by Unrated900(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
KingGBsky:
My problem with the military is that why are they not using same energy in fishing out bokoharam and bandits in the north. The rail way service has almost been derailed with kidnapping and killings.

SO you are supporting this killings in ur word
Every soldiers has his place of post
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by baretalk: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nigerian army should be eliminating these rats, once declared terrorists eliminate them, no need to show devils to us, they are not celebrity. America don't show terrorists on camera, making them feel like celebrity, they kill them and dump them somewhere, even when America killed Osama they didn't show his body on camera. We want them dead.
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by UNDFTD: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
The FAKE arrest that was made by the cowardly Nigerian soldiers of an alleged 22-year-old IPOB/ESN member caught in a terrorist camp is nothing but FAKE as Nigerian currency. Watch this video at the link below and decide for yourself if this acting deserves an award or not. These folks are so terrible at acting that it makes you wonder if they are not only cowardly but brain-dead as well. Their whole acting is soporific, to say the least. How do they expect any person with common sense to believe such atrocious and poorly scripted photo op and acting? I do feel sorry for the gullible and Gibble-gabblers on this platform who still believe in One Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emy-OCzHhkQ&t=629s
Re: Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp by OrigeenalSeven: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
MrDoGood:
She's talking and acting without remorse
na she be their sex slave for there camp
sperms way those ipob dun deposit for her body go full 2 drum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal / New Photo Of The RCCG Woman Who Was Prevented From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.