Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. (4443 Views)

OBJ Said Nigeria's Breakup Will Lead To ''Weak Republics''. He Was Right. / Second Niger Bridge: Buhari Did What OBJ, Yar’adua, Jonathan Couldn’t - Adesina / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by Linearray: 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2023
#COPIED.

WHAT OBJ SAID ABOUT TINUBU IN HIS BOOK, UNDER MY WATCH.....2014.[b][/b]

"I am not a politician. I am a decorated soldier. I am an army General. If you are looking for a thorough bred politician in Nigeria, visit Bourdillon lagos. There, you will find one. However, politics has no permanent friend or enemy. If you remind me about what BOLA said about me four years ago, have you reminded yourself of what I did to him and his Lagos Government about 20years ago.?. I almost crashed his government and state. No governor or government from 1999 till date would have survived what I did to Bola and Lagos. He survived because he has the magic wand and I hope he gets the chance to wave the wand over Nigeria.".....Obj 2014 in a book UNDER MY WATCH.

THIS REVELATION WAS READ AT THE YORUBA COUNCIL OF ELDERS MEETING RECENTLY.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by PassingShot(m): 4:56pm On Jan 09, 2023
This should make front page to educate supporters of zombidense, especially the kids among them who have just come of age.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by bewla(m): 5:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
Les
Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by bewla(m): 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Linearray:
#COPIED.

"I am not a politician. I am a decorated soldier. I am an army General. If you are looking for a thorough bred politician in Nigeria, visit Bourdillon lagos. There, you will find one. However, politics has no permanent friend or enemy. If you remind me about what BOLA said about me four years ago, have you reminded yourself of what I did to him and his Lagos Government about 20years ago.?. I almost crashed his government and state. No governor or government from 1999 till date would have survived what I did to Bola and Lagos. He survived because he has the magic wand and I hope he gets the chance to wave the wand over Nigeria.".....Obj 2014 in a book UNDER MY WATCH.

What page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by kestolove95(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Pls somebody should post what he said abt Atiku cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by Les: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
bewla:
Les
wat
Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by bewla(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
Les:
wat
sorry
Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by Polchiz(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2023
PassingShot:
This should make front page to educate supporters of zombidense, especially the kids among them who have just come of age.

Obj is not omoale again?
He is not brainless again?
Your "god" Tinubu called him all sorts of unprintable names.
What has changed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by Jogs1900: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Linearray:
#COPIED.

Very good...I beg remind us of what he said about his then Vice president because most of us are yet to read the book.
Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by Jogs1900: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2023
kestolove95:
We really need to know...What did he say about Obi in that book?
Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by OGIBRA(m): 6:16pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

We really need to know...What did he say about Obi in that book?
The book only touch on people with calibar, not about boy boy...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by jmoore(m): 6:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
Whether it's true or not, Tinubu of 1999 is not same of Tinubu of 2023.
Gazelle gagaraga, Babablu Bluublu bulabu.
The brain don dey expire. Tinubu should retire.

1 Like

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by GeneralPula: 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2023
If you remind me about what BOLA said about me four years ago, have you reminded yourself of what I did to him and his Lagos Government about 20years ago.?. I almost crashed his government and state. No governor or government from 1999 till date would have survived what I did to Bola and Lagos. He survived because he has the magic wand and I hope he gets the chance to wave the wand over Nigeria.".....Obj 2014 in a book UNDER MY WATCH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by PassingShot(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
Polchiz:

Obj is not omoale again?
He is not brainless again?
Your "god" Tinubu called him all sorts of unprintable names.
What has changed?
If you had a semblance of functioning brain, you would realize that OBJ is indeed brainless by his contradictory ways.

He wrote all that he wrote about Atiku, yet he endorsed him in 2019.

He wrote all the accolades he wrote about Tinubu, yet he's opposing him for a Pandora thief.

Aren't these enough for people of sense to know OBJ has gone bananas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by biaframaster200: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2023
If what was done. to.Lagos state by Obasanjo administration was done to Anambra state, Obi will not survive it.....

A yes-boy of Ojukwu want to rule the country him. and his master didn't believe in...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by vhykeeytor(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2023
Linearray:
#COPIED.

You are liar...in what page of the book did he say so?

1 Like

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by Ttalk: 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2023
kestolove95:

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by Ttalk: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
Jogs1900:

Very good...I beg remind us of what he said about his then Vice president because most of us are yet to read the book.

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH

2 Likes

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by TheChameleon: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2023
Tinubu is the next President....

Okoros will be suicidal over that outcome but it wouldn't help matters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2023
Linearray:
#COPIED.

Oops! Politics no permanent Foes!
Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Drop screenshot make we go see am. Liars!
Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by Jogs1900: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2023
Ttalk:

Obasanjo on Atiku:

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Thanks very much for this... Obasanjo really knows Atiku inside out.
Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by tiger28: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
biaframaster200:
If what was done. to.Lagos state by Obasanjo administration was done to Anambra state, Obi will not survive it.....

A yes-boy of Ojukwu want to rule the country him. and his master didn't believe in...

NOTHING was done to Anambra state AND Obi never survived it.
Re: What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. by jahsharon: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
kestolove95:

I dey come now

I don get am

(1) (Reply)

Beware: Scammers Have Invaded Nairaland / Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA / Buhari, IBB, Abdulsalami, Tambuwal, APC Govs Absent At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.