Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos (58802 Views)

Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso / Why Can't The PDP Show Their Paid Campaign Crowd Like This? / Bamidele Akpan In The Midst Of PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by ibkayee(f): 10:18am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
lol wetin tinubu do you sef ? is he owing you money ? you do contract for him and he hasnt paid you ? or you just dont like short men ?

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by joyandfaith: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi shouldn't be going into massive crowd like this for his safety

It's risky especially now that he's seen as a big threat to The opposition parties.

I understand there are many security agents closed to him. Possibility of being hit by a snipper bullet is minimal. He should just be careful of poisoning and knife attack
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Mrxs: 10:22am On Jan 10, 2023
peepydelano:
No cause for alarm, na candidate wey get hope dy take precautions grin
True talk, him no get hope to rig d election, unlike..... ...
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Corea4king(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2023
peepydelano:

I don't know why some people are so naive.Even if Tinubu is my brother,I will not vote him. Are we not tired of making thesame mistake.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Exceed15: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2023
Not everyone likes you . They may hide under crowd to carry out harm. He should be careful.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Emmanuelt48(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Nightwolf1:

Na him make one hopeless and careless man just dey lick Mic. Afterall if him die him no die young.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by HRprof: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
tinibu should try this kind thing i want to check something.

You want to send somebody to mortuary. wink I no dey nbok

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by shortIGBOman: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2023
bigcee:

How old are you?

I am your fathers age mate
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by DaveHarry(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2023
MortalKombat:
And you think Peter obi is not occultic or spiritually guided?

Cos he's catholic,you think he doesn't have charms all over his body?

Why do you think he's always on black?

Underestimate him at your own peril smiley

But if all d holy water, anointing oil,holy communion etc that are used in these worship centers cannot give d required spiritual protection one needs, what's d essence of using dem in d church.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2023
Exceed15:
Not everyone likes you . They may hide under crowd to carry out harm. He should be careful.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2023
GGGPassword:

Tinubu don use your brain rap igbbo (weed) to smoke.
grin
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Na so. No be everybody wey come rally like you o! Some are your worst enemies who want to destroy your destiny,career, goals and objectives
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by MortalKombat(m): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2023
DaveHarry:

But if all d holy water, anointing oil,holy communion etc that are used in these worship centers cannot give d required spiritual protection one needs, what's d essence of using dem in d church.

It's an organized scam by churches to keep the congregation at bay.

Have you ever seen a miracle happened at any church before? I'm not talking all those staged skit ran by these fake pastors.

A church will sell stickers of their pastors to members for protection yet the pastor has Mobile Policemen,Soldiers, DSS etc as security.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by VenumX: 11:15am On Jan 10, 2023
No be south South again? Nothing dey happen. People there dull pass anything. Na only poor people dem dey attack.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by casualobserver: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2023
PHIPEX:
High inflation is a Buhari phenomenon, it was not the case when Obi was in power.

Even at that are you saying Nigerians should stop saving because of high inflation? It amount to thinking too high of your self to say Obi does not understand the impact of inflation on savings but you do.

Who among the 3 major candidate do you think has a strong foundation on economic indexes?

You are clearly not intelligent emlnough to understand the subject matter. Nigeria has always had high inflation …always! There are periods when it has been extraordinarily high but inflation in Nigeria has always been high. That’s why if you have a road, school or hospital to build, you do it when you have the mo net instead of saving because if you delay it will cost you more and you will lose the benefit of saving.

Saving omakes sense 1) when you don’t have any critical projects to execute and 2) the interest from savings exceeds the inflation.

A brand new corrola was N5m in 2013. If you put that N5m in the bank and earned interest for 9 years can you buy a brand new corrola today? The answer is No!! Similarly if you could build a school for 100m in 2014 but decided to save the money, not only can you not build the same school today despite all the interest, you’ve denied the people the benefit of a new school for 9 years and now despite all the saving you can’t even build a school.

Savings only works in an environment where inflation is below the rate of return for savings. That is why I say Obi doesn’t understand economics!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2023
owobokiri:

Our African politicians don't even understand the nature of international politics. Any big country that wants to throw Nigeria into a big political debacle, can easily try eliminating someone like Obi. Riots the next day. Remember kudirat Abiola? You really think Abacha killed that woman?

Oyel dey your head!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by fk001(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Na him make one hopeless and careless man just dey lick Mic. Afterall if him die him no die young.

Why you no dey attack Atiku like you are attacking Tinubu everyday?
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by PHIPEX(m): 11:38am On Jan 10, 2023
casualobserver:

You are clearly not intelligent emlnough to understand the subject matter. Nigeria has always had high inflation …always! There are periods when it has been extraordinarily high but inflation in Nigeria has always been high. That’s why if you have a road, school or hospital to build, you do it when you have the mo net instead of saving because if you delay it will cost you more and you will lose the benefit of saving.

Saving omakes sense 1) when you don’t have any critical projects to execute and 2) the interest from savings exceeds the inflation.

A brand new corrola was N5m in 2013. If you put that N5m in the bank and earned interest for 9 years can you buy a brand new corrola today? The answer is No!! Similarly if you could build a school for 100m in 2014 but decided to save the money, not only can you not build the same school today despite all the interest, you’ve denied the people the benefit of a new school for 9 years and now despite all the saving you can’t even build a school.

Savings only works in an environment where there is low inflation. That is why I say Obi doesn’t understand economics!!!
You think too high of yourself. Nigeria inflation rate was a single digit in 2015 and the CBN had always made "single digit" inflation rate its Monetary policy target until Buhari happened to us. Speak with data, not what you think you know. Nigeria has high inflation rate but not galloping inflation at least in the last 20years.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by casualobserver: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2023
PHIPEX:
You think too high of yourself. Nigeria inflation rate was a single digit in 2015 and the CBN had always made "single digit" inflation rate its Monetary policy target until Buhari happened to us. Speak with data, not what you think you know. Nigeria has high inflation rate but not galloping inflation at least in the last 20years.

2015? 1 year? And you think you have just posted something intelligent?

Is savings just for 1 year? Did thee interest from savings exceed inflation in 2015? Like I said stick to matters you have expertise like Nollywood and BBNaija not economics on which you are clearly clueless. This thing is above your pay grade!!

I asked you a question if you saved your money from 2013 can you buy the same items today with your capital and interest? It’s a simple yes or no! That is the ultimate test of savings in Nigeria. If your purchasing power is less then you have lost value by saving. The point of saving is the increase purchasing power in future not to reduce it.

If inflation is higher than your return on your savings you are losing money. This is economics 101. Therefore only a fool or an ignoramus saves when the savings rate is less than inflation rate. Only a compound fool goes ahead to brag about saving not realizing he is losing wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by boldtruthalways: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Urchin, your tears go sweet well well. Cry more.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Jnjaph: 11:58am On Jan 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Get sense you say no. Now only Agbado full ur brain
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Jnjaph: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=ibkayee post=119891886][/quote]He should go and contest for the president of federal republic of Agbado
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Jnjaph: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Eriggs:
Threat?
U just dey make ur sef cum anyhow sha.
Threats to who?
Who be obituary?
Jagaban na Obituary grin
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Bola should walk around let breeze Carry him up knack am for ground
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by deebrain(m): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
United by the frustration in the land.

APC rallies are United by 10k mobilization tip.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by PHIPEX(m): 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
casualobserver:

2015? 1 year? And you think you have just posted something intelligent?

Is savings just for 1 year? Did thee interest from savings exceed inflation in 2015? Like I said stick to matters you have expertise like Nollywood and BBNaija not economics on which you are clearly clueless. This thing is above your pay grade!!

I asked you a question if you saved your money from 2013 can you buy the same items today with your capital and interest? It’s a simple yes or no! That is the ultimate test of savings in Nigeria. If your purchasing power is less then you have lost value by saving. The point of saving is the increase purchasing power in future not to reduce it.

If inflation is higher than your return on your savings you are losing money. This is economics 101. Therefore only a fool or an ignoramus saves when the savings rate is less than inflation rate. Only a compound fool goes ahead to brag about saving not realizing he is losing wealth.
Once more, stop thinking too high of yourself. Do you know what is called capital gain or you think the savings in this case is keeping money in savings account for interest of less than 5% per annum grin grin?? Obi saved in Naira, Eurobond and dollars, do you know the rate of dollar to Naira rate in 2013 when the investment was made vs the dollar rate in 2022/2023, that is over 300% gain at official dollar rate and over 500% gain in parrallel market rate. Compare that your inflation rate of less than 20% with a capital gain of over 500%??

Stop thinking too high of your basic Eco 101 knowledge, you are a learner.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by owobokiri(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
casualobserver:

If I were you I would be worried about the many things Obi does not understand like economics and governance. Saving money in an era of galloping inflation. is not good governance when there is infrastucture deficit and poverty. That you don’t steal does not mean you are competent.

Stop quoting me to yapp nonsense!
I'm not the cause of your trauma!!
I'm not the reason why your socalled candidate has turned to the biggest joke in Nigerias history!!!

Stop mentioning me in your cries!
I did not inflict Tinupoo with madness!!
You're the one who consciously went for an inebriated dimwit as your party/tribal candidate, not me!!!

The issue here is about security!
If you have something else to say about Obi, open a fresh thread like your fellow frustrated agbadorian compatriots will do, and unleash your tribal frustrations there.

But please, stop making it look like Obi is the reason your Tinupoo is sinking with his laughable presidential run!!
Tinupoo is the reason why Tinupoo will fail. You know why?
Tinupoo is unsellable!!!
Know this and have peace!
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
cozy7:
Of course, his far better than that old, stupiid, greedy, half-dead thief.

if Tinubu is your dad, you won't be miserable Hawking gala on express road

na Tinubu cursed your father not to make it at his early youth age?

you Igboeee that's always boasting that you're rich are now crying that poverty want to kill you just because Buhari blocked you people smuggling of drugs in and out of Nigeria

cursed tribe
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Sleekfingers: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi shouldn't be going into massive crowd like this for his safety

It's risky especially now that he's seen as a big threat to The opposition parties.

Make he no hear na..... Make boys shank him.....since he no wan get sense.......
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by mordred44: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tinubu will replace buhari by surprise......e shock you
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Sleekfingers: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
You cannot listen to Peter Obi and not love him.

With that him igbotic accent abi? I don't like him at all ......
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by cozy7(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

if Tinubu is your dad, you won't be miserable Hawking gala on express road

na Tinubu cursed your father not to make it at his early youth age?

you Igboeee that's always boasting that you're rich are now crying that poverty want to kill you just because Buhari blocked you people smuggling of drugs in and out of Nigeria

cursed tribe
My dad won't stoop so low to wanna "dupe" Nigerians at this age. Your madd bcoz u heard d truth. Guess what? U and Tinubu will still cry more after he looses d election, bcoz Nigerians are awake. U can start planning your suicide now bcoz d old dead fooll has lost election!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Won't Protest Against The Fuel Price Hike - PIC / I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.