Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos (58834 Views)

Obi Shouldn't Consider Kwankwaso / Why Can't The PDP Show Their Paid Campaign Crowd Like This? / Bamidele Akpan In The Midst Of PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Owologbo(m): 6:55am On Jan 10, 2023
peepydelano:
No cause for alarm, na candidate wey get hope dy take precautions grin
When your hands are clean, you fear no foe.
Criminals run when no one is after.
make sure you don't vote for criminal.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:32am On Jan 10, 2023
peepydelano:
No cause for alarm, nobody will harm him for entertaining the crowd. Na candidate wey get hope dy dey careful grin

Fro your mind.
Have u heard that English word d that "Clear conscience fears no accusation"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by thirdi(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Man of the people ..... he should take precautions though. Not everyone loves progress

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
This obi supporters sef... Who gives a feck about Obi ... Obi won't even come 3rd
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2023
thirdi:
Man of the people ..... he should take precautions though. Not everyone loves progress
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by hslbroker2(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2023
Ance4Liverpool:
tinibu should try this kind thing i want to check something.

Don't worry yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by symbianDON(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2023
peepydelano:
the joke is on you grin
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Midemi1: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
he stands a better chance than Tinubu in this election
Day dreaming..can you place a bet?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by chris51(f): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2023
ItsTutsi:
Na candidate wai fit win go fear for him life! Pandora Anini na entertainer

I agree with you. Safety should not be taken for granted
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by chris51(f): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2023
chris51:

I agree with you. Safety should not be taken for granted

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Robenna(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2023
I support you

I remember reading a post from this thread of a pastor saying that Peter Obi should be careful of his security
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by MortalKombat(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2023
And you think Peter obi is not occultic or spiritually guided?

Cos he's catholic,you think he doesn't have charms all over his body?

Why do you think he's always on black?

Underestimate him at your own peril smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2023
i think i agree with op ...caution should be taken

lets check my signature out
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by symbianDON(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
Obi won't even come 3rd
....because he will come first grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Emilo(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Na him make one hopeless and careless man just dey lick Mic. Afterall if him die him no die young.

He forget say one before am done lick microphone too come swallow poison.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by omoadeleye(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin you these people self.

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by doneback04: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2023
He is a man for the people and nothing to be scared about we are supporting him with our full chest
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by JoeNL22(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi shouldn't be going into massive crowd like this for his safety

It's risky especially now that he's seen as a big threat to The opposition parties.

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2023
SmartPolician:
You cannot listen to Peter Obi and not love him.

That's not the point sir...!

He is too vulnerable.

There are forces who don't care about this Nation's welfare, and won't hesitate to kill that man once they see how much of a threat he is.

He needs to take his personal security more seriously.

The people who assassinated the president of Haiti last year were mercenaries from America...

There are top nations benefiting from the corrupt leadership of PDP and APC... You really think they will want a neutral candidate and party to win this election?!!

Peter Obi should know better... His security details need to sit up!
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by omokab: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
he stands a better chance than Tinubu in this election
which better hope? He can't get 1/3 of what tinubu will have .

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by galaxy2020(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2023
Very true, I fear for his life. God protect him for
true Nigerians who want positive change.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by 8stargeneral: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2023
I have said it before...but God is with him
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Kilometres: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It's risky especially now that he's seen as a big threat to The opposition parties.

Lol, grin cheesy

Fixed

peepydelano:
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by MrUchenna1(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2023
Man of the people HAVE ABSOLUTE nothing to hide. he don't need to block camara men at any point to change diapers

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Eggsactly.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by olamike02: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Obi 3rd position is waiting for him. Tell that cry cry baby to keep his tears till next month,he will need it more by then.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by seeyounow: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2023
cool cool cool lipsrsealed

Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Naajjii: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2023
owobokiri:

I saw that picture this evening and I couldn't help but tighten my anus!
Peter doesn't understand security in Nigeria! He comes to governance with a typical Aguiyi Ironsi naive mentality! Ironsi was warned a hundred times by top Igbo officers that Murtala and co were planning a coup! Some officers went to him directly to inform him and he will refer them to Colonel Gowon! In the end, the same Gowon took over from him!

Our African politicians don't even understand the nature of international politics. Any big country that wants to throw Nigeria into a big political debacle, can easily try eliminating someone like Obi. Riots the next day. Remember kudirat Abiola? You really think Abacha killed that woman?

There are many people who see Peter Obi as the biggest threat to them in life and these are ruthless folks! You can not afford to drop your guards down in this way. It's good to mingle with the crowd but it has to be a crowd that has been thoroughly checked by well trained security personnels.

According to T Y Danjuma, Murtala Mohammed was killed by Dimka because Murtala had the habit of driving around without security. He felt he was loved by everyone. Peter Obi needs to raise his security arrangements to the highest standards. Even international oil cartels involved in looting Nigerias oil will go after him if he makes it easy for them.
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Kilometres: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Re: Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos by Searchingvictor: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2023
He's covered physically and spiritually cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fela Dorutoye Gives A Lady Who Dropped Thrash From Her Car Back The Trash / Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) / I Don’t Know What Fuel Subsidy Means– Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.