Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ogoo N'egbu Azu Is Best Fresh Fish Joint In Nnewi - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ogoo N'egbu Azu Is Best Fresh Fish Joint In Nnewi (390 Views)

Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi / Fresh Fish From Niger Delta Rivers Contain Crude Oil, While Rig Is On Fire (vide / The African Civet Killed By A Man In Nnewi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogoo N'egbu Azu Is Best Fresh Fish Joint In Nnewi by massmediang: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
If you've been to Nnewi before and you've not visited Ogoo N'egbu Azu fresh fish joint then you have to go back to the town. This is the most sought-after fresh fish joint in town and it's located at Ezeogidi road, Uruagu, Nnewi. I was there recently and my experience there was amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgj9coNSQZ0

Re: Ogoo N'egbu Azu Is Best Fresh Fish Joint In Nnewi by dhardline(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2023
I believe the popular song that's always been played at Igbo weddings or parties was referring to this place. Ogoo negbu azụ.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Delicious Homemade Fried Rice / 10 Best Vegetables Foods With More Essential Protein Than Egg / Http://www.tophealthplaces.com/red-tea-detox/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.