Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

"Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor (1825 Views)

Oyegun: Only One Aspirant Rejected Consensus Except He Is The Candidate / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Naira20: 5:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by lecowas: 5:19am On Jan 10, 2023
freeborn02:

Tinubu rejected his real parents and adopted another parent.

May you become a reject to your children

May your name become an abomination and disgust to your children in your old age. Amen

What you wish for will come upon you.

What's this bruh
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by KingLennon(m): 5:36am On Jan 10, 2023
GeneralPula:
Amen.

I hope my kids grow up to be like Tinubu. Amen.
Your children can never be an agbero or support touts
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by onukwube1: 5:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Eriggs:

Don't mind d unfortunate soul.
Simple AMEN, these cannibals called ipob can't say, but see them attacking others. Hypocrites pigs dem
Why not just say Amen to the elaborate prayer.
It is very difficult to librate a Soul that finds comfort in Captivity. The man in you dies the day you see a wrong thing and look away because of your selfish interest. Have a life .

Let my Children be like Peter Obi ….AMEN

2 Likes

Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Tallesty1(m): 6:59am On Jan 10, 2023
rayvelez:
I do hope will boldly shout Amen and hallelujah to this pastor... Nah our new that make his pikin be like the candidate he want
has every reason to shout a big amen to the prayer. Some pastors are not it. All the presidential candidates are fulfilled men. They have money, lots of it. They are married and God blessed them with children, friends and enviable fanbase. They are blessed.

I know that Obi is cleaner when compared to the others but politics aside, how many wealthy Nigerians are clean?

Yes, Tinubu is sick but it is one of the signs of old age. He is successful and God has given him long life so what else could one ask for?

Every single one of us here will someday be like Tinubu if we live long enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by maasoap(m): 7:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Big amen! I want my children to be the ones lifting people up just like Jagaban
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by mrvitalis(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
Amen... Former Senator, Two terms Governor of Lagos State , Media Mogul, enterprenuer
Yes drug dealer , may they abandon your name and your linage for political gain , may they get unexplainable weight,

1 Like

Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by maasoap(m): 7:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Moh247: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yes drug dealer , may they abandon your name and your linage for political gain , may they get unexplainable weight,

Toxic Ibo hate... Your curse is on you and your family

A man whose mother was Woman Leader under Awolowo, Iyaloja of Nigeria under IBB still got OON national honors is who you want to hate

Ain't you guys ashamed of yourself

Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by maasoap(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2023
freeborn02:

May your name become an abomination and disgust to your children in your old age. Amen

May your kids start speaking incoherently at 70. May they become drug dealers with fake identity, fake names, fake parentage, fake certificates, and fake age.

Dem ask you story? Person don say amen already, now you're wailing. What else do you want?
I want my kids to be like Tinubu, maker of successful people
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by mrvitalis(m): 7:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

Toxic Ibo hate... Your curse is on you and your family

Lol my children should please be like obi in character
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Moh247: 7:18am On Jan 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lol my children should please be like obi in character

I give no fvck guy.... But your curse is on yourself and family

Hateful bitter and toxic lots
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by mrvitalis(m): 7:20am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

I give no fvck guy.... But your curse is on yourself and family

Hateful bitter and toxic lots
Lmfao if Tinubu dined his real biological family may your children deny you for personal gain ...oya say amen

1 Like

Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Moh247: 7:22am On Jan 10, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmfao if Tinubu dined his real biological family may your children deny you for personal gain ...oya say amen

Amen... And if he did no such thing as you accused may peace depart you
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by mrvitalis(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:

Amen... And if he did no such thing as you accused may peace depart you
amen
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Indispensable85(m): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2023
I personally would like to be as successful and influential as Tinubu. I also pray my kids be as successful and influential as Tinubu when they grow up.

A former senator
Two term governor
Successful business man
Employer of labour
King maker
Maker of men.
Next president of Nigeria
Etc.........

If you're big you're big abeg.
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Ikpaitid: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Amen,I want my children to grow up to be as rich and as old as Tinubu.
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Lanretoye(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Amen,I will vote for tinubu.but if you want your life to remain stagnant like the state of your candidate say amen too.
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Lanretoye(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Amen,I will vote for tinubu.but if you want your life to remain stagnant and disrupted like the state of your candidate say amen too.
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Acidosis(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2023
To the BAT fanboys saying amen to his prayers, do you realise that Tinubu doesn't even know his parents? Do you realise that one of his daughters has been in a UK prison for years? Another one died mysterious a few years back, so which children are you praying for?

You don't know Tinubu's father. Tinubu has never mentioned anything about his father anywhere and you're here shouting AMEN just to appear as someone who's politically correct and loyal. What manner of f00lishness is that? If your son becomes the next Tinubu, you think you will reap the fruit of your labour?? grin First go to Iragbiji na and make enquiry about his father.

You symbols of criminality are perpetually irredeemable. May God reject your prayers as far as this matter is concerned. May your children not suffer the consequences of your f00lishness. Pray for your children to become what God wants them to be.
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Britishpea: 9:14am On Jan 10, 2023
Lol. I even want to be like Tinubu myself. Not just my children.
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Imagine wishing your Children to be drug peddlers like Thïefnubu.
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Ekpeitit(m): 9:19am On Jan 10, 2023
IPOB people are always campaigning in churches, na church you go take win election?
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by mii4u(f): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119884036:

AMEN and God bless you real good.

God bless your parents for giving us a King like you.

Posterity will judge us all.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
I
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.
Don't just bless another person for saying amen, u should also say ur own amen.
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by stuffs2002: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2023
freeborn02:

May your kids start speaking incoherently at 70. May they become drug dealers with fake identity, fake names, fake parentage, fake certificates, and fake age.

IPOB and LIES..

SE are notorious for spreading falsehood against people who are better than them. Once you are ahead of SE, they will generate an EVIL story about you and be spreading it
1) SE was spreading fake news that Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was an illiterate goro selling Hausa man who couldn't speak English
2) SE spread falsehood that Buhari was dead
3) SE spread falsehood that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone
4) SE spread falsehood that Nigeria was being ruled by Jubrin from Sudan
5) SE spread falsehood that Tinubu is not Tinubu
Re: "Say Amen If You Want Your Children To Be Like The Candidate You Want" - Pastor by Meagainstthem: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
I support Tinubu and I say Amin to this prayergrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi May Win This Election / Kwankwaso Doing The Lords Work For Obi / Does D Detribalised Nigerian Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.