Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo (1726 Views)

After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting / Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting / After Four Years; Northerners Are Regretting Voting Against GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Malroux: 12:49am On Mar 02
Only those who are from Anambra will understand what I'm saying. Soludo is a big let down to Ndi Anambra going by Anambra standard of governance minus Mbadinuju's administration. Since Soludo became governor, all he has been doing is promising Dubai Taiwan to the people of Anambra state without matching his words with action. Can Soludo point to any landmark or legacy project of his administration? I doubt so.

For the records, Every Anambra person know what Chris Ngige did for Anambra state despite all he went through in the hands of then president Obasanjo and Uba family. Ngige laid the foundation for Anambra's growth before he was booted out of the office by the court.

During Peter Obi's administration, he performed very well in security, education and health sectors. He constructed roads. He handed back public schools to the missionaries which Anambra people are still reaping the benefit till today. Obi constructed fences round the whole public schools in Anambra state. He bought generators and equipped the whole public and some private schools in Anambra with computers for the betterment of the students. He gave every school at least one bus for their convenience. He gave every vigilant group in all Anambra towns and villages at least one Innoson Hilux vehicle and also equipped them with modern weapons. Most vigilant groups in Anambra are still using the Hilux vehicles Obi gave them till today. I can go on and on but space won't permit me.

Then Willie Obiano came on board and continued from where Obi stopped in terms of development. Every Anambra person can still remember his initiative of "name any project you want" where he gave every town in Anambra forty million naira each for every town to build any project that they desire. Obiano constructed many new roads in Anambra state to the extent that Anambra was ranked the state that has the best road network in Nigeria after Abuja. You can google it. I don't need to mention the Anambra international conference center he built wich is still the best conference center in Nigeria, or the Anambra international airport, which are all his legacy projects.

Since Soludo became governor, he has promised many projects none which are yet to take off. The roads he is constructing are at snail speed despite him promising to finish them before rainy season starts. We are already in rainy season and none has been completed. We can still remember how after meeting with Emeka Offor, he promised Anambra people 24 hours electricity but today, Anambra is still in darkness. I won't talk about the MOU he signed with one construction company about building inter state railway that will connect Onitsha,Awka and Ekwulobia, we all knew he was joking then. The free education he gave to pupils of nursery/primary to Jss3 students is not entirely free, because teachers are still collecting money from students. The only area I'll give him a pass mark is in security. He is trying his best in that sector even though it is still not enough. Truth be told, Anambra people are regretting voting for Soludo and 2025 election is a judgement day for him and he might not win a second tenure if he continue like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by yarimo(m): 12:53am On Mar 02
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governors of Anambra state, now SOLUDO is doing great as governor. SOLUDO is 101% better than that of ABIA STATE who doesn't know why he was elected. ABIA STATE governor is a total disgrace to good governernce

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Malroux: 12:55am On Mar 02
yarimo:
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governor of Anambra state, now SOLUDO is doing great as governor. SOLUDO is 101% better than that of ABIA STATE who doesn't know why he was elected. ABIA STATE governor is a total disgrace to good governernce
Coming from a man from Ogun state who hasn't stepped foot in Anambra since he was born. No one takes you serious.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by yarimo(m): 12:59am On Mar 02
Malroux:
Coming from a man from Ogun state who hasn't stepped foot in Anambra since he was born. No one takes you serious.
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governors , kudos to SOLUDO for transforming the state

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by chichar1(f): 1:04am On Mar 02
yarimo:
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governors , kudos to SOLUDO for transforming the state
mtcheeewww yeye!!!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Malroux: 1:05am On Mar 02
yarimo:
Everyone here knows you as a clown so no surprises.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by kcprince: 1:06am On Mar 02
The man seems to lack ideas and I don't know why. Could it be because of the debt obiano left for him and he refuses to borrow? I really expected a lot more from him. So many roads around my hometown are deteriorating .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by yarimo(m): 1:10am On Mar 02
Malroux:
Everyone here knows you as a clown so no surprises.
is that all

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by yarimo(m): 1:12am On Mar 02
chichar1:
mtcheeewww yeye!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Malroux: 1:19am On Mar 02
yarimo:
is that all
No, continue entertaining us with your jokes. You are good at cracking jokes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by yarimo(m): 1:28am On Mar 02
Malroux:
No, continue entertaining us with your jokes. You are good at cracking jokes.
It's jokes to any unserious illiterates with Free bonus data

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Malroux: 1:31am On Mar 02
yarimo:
It's jokes to unserious illiterates
You are one of those who has been deceiving Soludo even though you are not eligible to participate in any Anambra election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by yarimo(m): 1:33am On Mar 02
Malroux:
You are one of those who has been deceiving Soludo even though you are not eligible to participate in any Anambra election.
all these kids with free bonus data self mteeeew

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by onumadu: 2:20am On Mar 02
yarimo:

All this your faux love for Soludo is because he undermined Peter Obi during the last election, and he is still hobnobbing with bala bluu.
You think we are fools.
Soludo better sit up, or else his ass is gone next year.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by onumadu: 2:23am On Mar 02
yarimo:
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governors of Anambra state, now SOLUDO is doing great as governor. SOLUDO is 101% better than that of ABIA STATE who doesn't know why he was elected. ABIA STATE governor is a total disgrace to good governernce

I will bookmark this your post for the future when Soludo announces his interest in running for presidency.
Ndi uchu

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Solsix(m): 2:44am On Mar 02
Op for your information it's you and your likes is regretting voting soludo. I did not vote soludo in the last election, but I will vote him with everything I have next year. I do t like him but he's performing.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by STEWpid(f): 3:05am On Mar 02
Chai..

Are you insinuating that his second tenure is no longer sure in APuGA?

Or you're just an opposition wey hin mouth don dry??

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by 9japride(m): 3:35am On Mar 02
onumadu:

I will bookmark this your post for the future when Soludo announces his interest in running for presidency.
Ndi uchu
[color=#006600][/color]

That guy is a terrible person. Someone that is always hating on Abia state governor.
If you observe him very well, any governor of the south east that is not performing, is he's best choice.
Most of these guys are usually from a primitive village that lacks electricity. None of them even knows the road to their villages, but keep pork nosing in Igbo matters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Nwaiyoo: 3:38am On Mar 02
It's not true ooo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Ofodirinwa: 3:49am On Mar 02
Malroux:
Only those who are from Anambra will understand what I'm saying. Soludo is a big let down to Ndi Anambra going by Anambra standard of governance minus Mbadinuju's administration. Since Soludo became governor, all he has been doing is promising Dubai Taiwan to the people of Anambra state without matching his words with action. Can Soludo point to any landmark or legacy project of his administration? I doubt so.

For the records, Every Anambra person know what Chris Ngige did for Anambra state despite all he went through in the hands of then president Obasanjo and Uba family. Ngige laid the foundation for Anambra's growth before he was booted out of the office by the court.

During Peter Obi's administration, he performed very well in security, education and health sectors. He constructed roads. He handed back public schools to the missionaries which Anambra people are still reaping the benefit till today. Obi constructed fences round the whole public schools in Anambra state. He bought generators and equipped the whole public and some private schools in Anambra with computers for the betterment of the students. He gave every school at least one bus for their convenience. He gave every vigilant group in all Anambra towns and villages at least one Innoson Hilux vehicle and also equipped them with modern weapons. Most vigilant groups in Anambra are still using the Hilux vehicles Obi gave them till today. I can go on and on but space won't permit me.

Then Willie Obiano came on board and continued from where Obi stopped in terms of development. Every Anambra person can still remember his initiative of "name any project you want" where he gave every town in Anambra forty million naira each for every town to build any project that they desire. Obiano constructed many new roads in Anambra state to the extent that Anambra was ranked the state that has the best road network in Nigeria after Abuja. You can google it. I don't need to mention the Anambra international conference center he built wich is still the best conference center in Nigeria, or the Anambra international airport, which are all his legacy projects.

Since Soludo became governor, he has promised many projects none which are yet to take off. The roads he is constructing are at snail speed despite him promising to finish them before rainy season starts. We are already in rainy season and none has been completed. We can still remember how after meeting with Emeka Offor, he promised Anambra people 24 hours electricity but today, Anambra is still in darkness. I won't talk about the MOU he signed with one construction company about building inter state railway that will connect Onitsha,Awka and Ekwulobia, we all knew he was joking then. The free education he gave to pupils of nursery/primary to Jss3 students is not entirely free, because teachers are still collecting money from students. The only area I'll give him a pass mark is in security. He is trying his best in that sector even though it is still not enough. Truth be told, Anambra people are regretting voting for Soludo and 2025 election is a judgement day for him and he might not win a second tenure if he continue like this.

I was insulted bitterly for saying Soludo is a charlatan and a career politician pretending to be an intellectual. All of the great Igbo intellectuals are is such high demand worldwide that if they're not in government they're in western or world organizations. But I personally noticed Soludo had no work outside of politics. Running from one party to another. Making psuedo intellectual statements about stuff that doesn't need thought.

Pat Utomi is the next one someone will make the god forsaken mistake of putting in office.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Nonybb: 3:52am On Mar 02
[/b]Only grammar the idi@t sabi. Even the few road they chanting his name for constructing is subpar compared to roads in Aba. Since the creation of the state, Julius Berger never handled one road project in Anambra state, yet the idi@t has borrowed a quarter of trillion naira on his government. Soludo is a corrupt criminal[b]

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by thesicilian: 4:30am On Mar 02
You people have started again. You'll disparage him as governor but later want us to vote him as president claiming he's the best thing since sliced bread.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by pointblank247(m): 5:35am On Mar 02
Solsix:
Op for your information it's you and your likes is regretting voting soludo. I did not vote soludo in the last election, but I will vote him with everything I have next year. I do t like him but he's performing.
on a serious note, what has soludo performed. Where ? What ? The only thing I remember was his blind attack on Peter Obi and some royal fathers that he hate their faces because they are more handsome than him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by blancsn1: 5:38am On Mar 02
What then is wrong in that I see multitude of Igbos not eligible to vote in Lagos Ogun Osun n many other state run their bigoted mouth over those state so why can't other Nigerian run their mouth on Igbo state just like you igbos do on other states in Nigeria.

Malroux:
Coming from you Igbos that can't stop poking your noises into other state n their affairs
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

That guy is a terrible person. Someone that is always hating on Abia state governor.
If you observe him very well, any governor of the south east that is not performing, is he's best choice.
Most of these guys are usually from a primitive village that lacks electricity. None of them even knows the road to their villages, but keep pork nosing in Igbo matters.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by blancsn1: 5:43am On Mar 02
Can you provide record of Soludo borrowing or just shut your dirty mouth n stop hating the man for no reason.

Nonybb:
[/b]Only grammar the idi@t sabi. Even the few road they chanting his name for constructing is subpar compared to roads in Aba. Since the creation of the state, Julius Berger never handled one road project in Anambra state, yet the idi@t has borrowed a quarter of trillion naira on his government. Soludo is a corrupt criminal[b]

5 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by EconomistXplain: 6:38am On Mar 02
Op is just a critical....Obinano and Ngige did nothing in the state....

So ludo is doing wonders as it stands.....dou ppl are not very happy with him, especially petty street traders

4 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Judgementa1: 6:56am On Mar 02
You people are hating on him because he criticize your messiah.

The abia guy u are all hyping has not done anything spectacular.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Frigga13: 7:29am On Mar 02
yarimo:

Yarimo..
thanks so much for telling those Obi bing.. os .. the truth

Anambra is in safe hands ..

Soludo 8 years is complete .. and after that Apga continues

If e pain anyone .. make he go dance naked for upper iWeka .. by down new Tarzan

God bless anambra state

5 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Enugurangers: 7:31am On Mar 02
yarimo:
😂
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Jcoleworld911: 7:36am On Mar 02
Ofodirinwa:

I was insulted bitterly for saying Soludo is a charlatan and a career politician pretending to be an intellectual. All of the great Igbo intellectuals are is such high demand worldwide that if they're not in government they're in western or world organizations. But I personally noticed Soludo had no work outside of politics. Running from one party to another. Making psuedo intellectual statements about stuff that doesn't need thought.

Pat Utomi is the next one someone will make the god forsaken mistake of putting in office.

You guys have started now when chino will respond you will start running around shouting Igbo unity

Name projects your state governor built, lemme list prof Charles Soludo projects here

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Jcoleworld911: 7:38am On Mar 02
Judgementa1:
You people are hating on him because he criticize your messiah.

The abia guy u are all hyping has not done anything spectacular.

That mind those ipob miscreants, prof Charles Soludo dealt with them.

All the agberos in onitsha and those miscreants hiding in the bush terrorizing Anambra state have been flushed out, thank goodness the op recognized that Soludo is trying in security of lives and properties in the state
Re: Anambra People Are Regretting Voting For Soludo by Jcoleworld911: 7:41am On Mar 02
pointblank247:
on a serious note, what has soludo performed. Where ? What ? The only thing I remember was his blind attack on Peter Obi and some royal fathers that he hate their faces because they are more handsome than him.

It means you’re not from Anambra state cox we ndi Anambra are seeing his numerous works everywhere

Visit onitsha and close your mouth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awka Vs Umuahia Vs Owerri : Pictures / The Natural Beauty Of Abuja, The Nation's Capital (pics) / Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.