Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday (30477 Views)

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / Why Did Nigerians Stop Drinking Tap/Borehole Water? / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Chinedumejoooo: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
Everyone is addicted to one particular thing that makes he/her happy.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Chinedumejoooo: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2023
Everyone is addicted to something that got him exacted
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by FarmFreshNG: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2023
Originalsly:
gasparpisciotta warned you earlier ... it can affect the prostate.... I'm adding it can affect the arteries and heart ... all long term effects.

It's funny why we so strongly believe the milk of a cow is good for us .... and we will proudly drink litres of it .... straight or in coffee or whatever ..... but should we be offered human milk .... that's disgusting ... may thunder fire that person ... and five generations after.

Stop peddling wrong reports just like Pistotita. Milk is only dangerous when consumed in amounts that deems unhealthy. Not a tin of milk or even 500ML per day. All humans asper nutrition's recommendations should consume a minimum of two to three tins of milk per day

He isn't at risk of any illness

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by ebenmosi360(m): 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Chronic dysentery loading

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
Good morning..

Eversince i stopped gambling ND masturbation ..i have been doing fine nd living a comfortable life with they little i have.

A very big shout out to those who adviced me ND also prayed for me...i appreciate you all I'm a free Man now... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But these particular one set in... imagine,i have been drinking peak milk (tin) every day by day; ...
Please what is the side effects of consuming too much milk everyday...

The side effect is poverty.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Akharmony: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
Soon you will switch to fruits.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Originalsly: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
FarmFreshNG:

Stop peddling wrong reports just like Pistotita. Milk is only dangerous when consumed in amounts that deems unhealthy. Not a tin of milk or even 500ML per day. All humans asper nutrition's recommendations should consume a minimum of two to three tins of milk per day

He isn't at risk of any illness

Any source of your information?.... or you are the authority on milk consumption and health? If we are peddling wrong reports then produce the correct ones so readers will be enlightened. Maybe you're a milk salesman and fear our comments will be bad for business .... after all ... profits over health.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by faithfull18(f): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
It's because you have money na.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by womenareapezz: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
Good morning..

Eversince i stopped gambling ND masturbation ..i have been doing fine nd living a comfortable life with they little i have.

A very big shout out to those who adviced me ND also prayed for me...i appreciate you all I'm a free Man now... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But these particular one set in... imagine,i have been drinking peak milk (tin) every day by day; ...

if it one tin milk per day you are ok and it's advisable

Don't listen to ediots here! undecided
Poverty is worrying Many here.

Unless you are lacto intolerant

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Britishpea: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ogbeni one loss must follow a man. U wan live a free life nahh. If no be masturbation, e go be betting. If no be both e go be womanizing or ‘manising’.
If no be those ones e go be to be buying what you won’t use. Etc.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by baretalk: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
So much preservatives and unatural sugar and calories in that milk.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by MadamExcellency: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
FarmFreshNG:

It's good to have it daily. You should maintain it. Not stop it

When you consume over a litre of milk per day, that's when it's too much. You are within perfectly healthy limits and I recommend you keep it up. It builds up your calcium level, which you'll need as you grow older as a human. It also builds up your protein levels.

Let me tell you as a fact professionally, every human should have at least 250 - 400 ML of milk per day, this is in line with WHO recommendations. You should be carrying out professional research, not asking from a crowd of fools

https://www.dairy.com.au/dairy-matters/you-ask-we-answer/yawa-28---what-is-the-recommended-daily-intake-of-milk_cheese-for-an-adult

https://www.verywellhealth.com/usda-excessive-dairy-recommendation-5209241

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/milk-benefits#TOC_TITLE_HDR_2

First-class foóls full for Nairaland.

I wanted to congratulate him but seeing stúpid comments made me silent.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Ckonnet: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Unyimekelvin:
Good morning..

Iam not sure you are drinking a normal milk every day unless you are bluffing without a bloated stomach that will keep you uncomfortable.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
Please send me some. I want to milk like you when I grow up grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by FarmFreshNG: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
MadamExcellency:

First-class foóls full for Nairaland.

I wanted to congratulate him but seeing stúpid comments made me silent.

That is why i needed to speak up. Madam Excellency, you've gone silent for some years or is it me who has been AWOL. How is family? Your political views and the likes seems to have been almost completely missing o

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Iwedunloye: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Your own good, what about those than can’t do without alcohol everyday

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by FarmFreshNG: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
Originalsly:

Any source of your information?.... or you are the authority on milk consumption and health? If we are peddling wrong reports then produce the correct ones so readers will be enlightened. Maybe you're a milk salesman and fear our comments will be bad for business .... after all ... profits over health.

https://www.dairy.com.au/dairy-matters/you-ask-we-answer/yawa-28---what-is-the-recommended-daily-intake-of-milk_cheese-for-an-adult

I'm a research scientist. It's my field and profession to keep humans alive and healthy

One example of why every human needs to take milk daily is to prevent Osteoprosis which occurs as a result of decline in Calcium that occurs with ageing. Perhaps I will create a thread of why we all should take milk daily to better inform people next week, seeing that 98% of the commentators on the thread who advised against got it wrong

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by 360command: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Pls does it add your weight?
I fit enter your method
if you want to add weight, you need to be eating fast food and take lots soda(can drink).

If you are eating at home, do not take one meat or one chicken. You need to eat like 4 pieces of meat or chicken. Chicken legs, chicken neck, chicken ribs won't help you. You need chicken breast, chicken thighs and drum sticks.

Buy sugar coated donuts. At least, eat like 4 pieces a day.

Eat pizza .. snack up always.. use peanut butter with bread, biscuits, crackers, etc..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by gfelo(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
if i drink milk e go dey charge my dick, na wao God do body for you o, u no even the purge sef

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by gentleguy1975: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
P1PrinceKT:

Too much protein results in Goat (leg pain), so take note.
gout you mean?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Ensquare(m): 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2023
When money finish no One will tell you to stop
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Shegz4god(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
Milk contains calcium and this when taken excessively causes kidney stones..

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Camberlo(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2023
It depends on your age, above 40yrs will definitely affects you, cholesterol

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Originalsly: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
FarmFreshNG:

I'm a research scientist. It's my field and profession to keep humans alive and healthy

One example of why every human needs to take milk daily is to prevent Osteoprosis which occurs as a result of decline in Calcium that occurs with ageing. Perhaps I will create a thread of why we all should take milk daily to better inform people next week, seeing that 98% of the commentators on the thread who advised against got it wrong

Note.... the OP pretty much has a milk addiction .... excess intake of milk ... which is not good for his health and likely to have the effects I mentioned.... which is relevant to the topic. No doubt .... calcium is essential ... but is it sourced from milk only? ... what is the source of calcium in canned milk? ... is it the milk?... or an additive?... we find ev3n fruit juices with the daily requirement of calcium... the source? ... crushed animal bones added to the juice.... on the reasoning that bones are rich in calcium ... so if bones are added to juice or whatever... that product becomes rich in calcium. Lastly... we need to know and measure the risk of what we are putting into our bodies and not blindly follow recommemdations since in today's world .... profit above everything else.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
You’re lucky. It’s like I’m lactose intolerant and can’t drink milk without diluting it in very hot water first. And can only drink half a day if not I’ll purge. Enjoy your milk guy. White people take milk everyday.

Please, diluting it in water, does it stop the purging? I'll really love to know. I'm also lactose intolerant and facing the same problem

Although I've switched to soya bean, but I miss that milk vibes... Plus using soya bean means taking more sugar as the thing dey hide taste of sugar

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by ZombieSlayer1: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
mariahAngel:

Op, it seems you lack self-control.
Like, whatever you do, you tend to do too much.

About how many tins do you consume in a day?
I think he has obsessive compulsive disorder

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by SenecaTheYonger: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, diluting it in water, does it stop the purging? I'll really love to know. I'm also lactose intolerant and facing the same problem

Although I've switched to soya bean, but I miss that milk vibes... Plus using soya bean means taking more sugar as the thing dey hide taste of sugar

It helps me, but only three crown does it for me. I take half one day, and half the next day with hot water. I always allow the water to cool down a bit before drinking it, and stir the water till its warm.

If i do it any other way, either I get constipated or I purge.
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Unyimekelvin: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
P1PrinceKT:

Too much protein results in Goat (leg pain), so take note.
grin grin grin what are you talking about?? grin
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Unyimekelvin: 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ckonnet:

Iam not sure you are drinking a normal milk every day unless you are bluffing without a bloated stomach that will keep you uncomfortable.
so isn't these a normal milk??

Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Unyimekelvin: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nostring:
U get evil spirit of addiction..u need total deliverance, bfr na gamble, e fly go peak milk.. wen pocket dry to dey buy peak steady u go turn go to Igbo (weed) lipsrsealed
grin angry angry grin grin omor... echoke
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Unyimekelvin: 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Pls does it add your weight?
I fit enter your method
yeah but my pocket is running dry grin
Re: Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday by Unyimekelvin: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
You’re lucky. It’s like I’m lactose intolerant and can’t drink milk without diluting it in very hot water first. And can only drink half a day if not I’ll purge. Enjoy your milk guy. White people take milk everyday.
I don't dilute it,i always drink it like that early in the morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Safe Is Macaroni/noodles After "Best Before Date"? / Questions/useful Tips On Cake Baking,decorating Etc / Efirin/scented Leaf Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.