Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria (449 Views)

2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency / Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates / Kogi Guber: I’m Not Contesting – Hon Faleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by Kewtt: 5:44am On Jan 10, 2023
That's a fact. Nothing indicates he's contesting, nothing on ground. Because no ipob miscreant or ESN terrorists who form the nucleus of his support base will be allowed to vote.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by Kewtt: 5:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Take that to the bank

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by Kewtt: 5:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Kewtt:
That's a fact. Nothing indicates he's contesting, nothing on ground. Because no ipob miscreant or ESN terrorists who form the nucleus of his support base will be allowed to vote.....
That is why you guys have been burning police station in the SE but you forgot that unlike Buhari, Peter Obi is not a SE president but Nigerian president!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by Kewtt: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

That is why we ipob miscreants and ESN terrorists have been burning police station in the SE to tell you Peter Obi must be made the Nigerian president!!!

You meant to say this. Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by socialmediaman: 6:26am On Jan 10, 2023
It's like reality is beginning to settle in for some people

I agree with the headline though, Nigerians are running for the presidency to take their country back through Peter Obi grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by Kewtt: 6:44am On Jan 10, 2023
socialmediaman:
It's like reality is beginning to settle in for some people

I agree with the headline though, Nigerians are running for the presidency to take their country back through Peter Obi grin grin grin

And Ghanaians are running for presidency through Atiku and Bola Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by Nightwolf1: 6:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Kewtt:
Noisemakers

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by Kewtt: 6:50am On Jan 10, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by TheChameleon: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Even President of Biafuro, OBI can't get.

His people are too easily bought and sold.

I can bet Atiku will spray a couple of notes and PDP will win the region hands down. That's how they dumped Ojukwu like tissue paper.

I am just happy Obi will cut some of Atiku's votes...that's all!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by Moh247: 7:27am On Jan 10, 2023
Soludo finished that guy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by Idiotseverywher: 7:29am On Jan 10, 2023
Kewtt:
continue to show your idiocy, fooool
Re: Peter Obi Is Not Contesting For President Of Nigeria by Kewtt: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2023
Moh247:
Soludo finished that guy
Totally. By being objective.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Tired Of APC Misrule, Says Ex-minister / Tinubu And The Fatiha: Another Setback In The North / What Kind Of Scam Is This Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.