Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,749 members, 7,831,395 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead (29484 Views)

Peace Anyiam-Osigwe Burial Arrangements Released (Photo) / Shan George, Sandra Achums, Lilian Bach, Ifeoma Anyiam Throwback Photo / Peace Anyiam-osigwe's Daughter, Nkechi Nwelue Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by FreeStuffsNG: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2023
Adieu to a great Nigerian Patriot from a great family name!
May God console her illustrious family.
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by asahnwaKC: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2023
So so sad….. if you know her one on one… she’s a woman with kind heart….RIP Ma.
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by sukkot: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Naturalgbola:
RIP to her, and she's got some nice boobs

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by tiswell(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Divoc19:
Rest on ma.
At least she was able to put her name in history in her life time.

God help me.

I want to make history even if it's in my immediate family and community...

I want to build/buy my own house and erect my statue in my compound

It that too much to ask for

Imagine dying today and being forgotten 3 days after burial
you want to mould ya statue in your compound shocked...oh! divorcee,I now get it tongue
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Babaken(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2023
benuejosh:
A big loss to the entertainment industry.

#BAT2023
Not only bat na vulture.
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by ipobarecriminals: 8:26am On Jan 10, 2023
Driggs:
Your death will not be in vain..

We will troop out and vote for Peter Obi so we can achieve the Nigeria of our dreams
undecidedThis is a mourning thread not a campaign for the confused PITYOBI OK. Sleep well mama PEACE
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by juman(m): 8:27am On Jan 10, 2023
I can't remember her face or name.
Condolence to all.
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Richy4(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2023
Just wondering how her mum will be feeling right now..This is just Wow!! sad
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Blaqputin(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2023
Driggs:
Your death will not be in vain..

We will troop out and vote for Peter Obi so we can achieve the Nigeria of our dreams
Shove ur nonsense and respect the dead
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by iwaeda: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by ipobarecriminals: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2023
Naturalgbola:
shocked sad shocked Ur own focus is on somebody old enough to be ur mother sad..Nowadays kids sha sad
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by excell0001: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2023
angry tongue
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by bonnyhope: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2023
benuejosh:
A big loss to the entertainment industry.

#BAT2023
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by bonnyhope: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Naturalgbola:
RIP to her, [b]and she's got some nice boobs [/b]

You see your life?
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by olamike02: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2023
wordbank:
undecided
Good woman
Chai
Rest on dada
While a ghost is busy tasting mic
Nothing will make the children of hate to change their ways. Turning someone's tragedy into avenue to get to another. So you all cried against PMB today he's about to hand over to Tinubu whom you love to hate. You're sentencing yourselves to another 8yrs of wailing.
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by luluosas(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2023
So promising! What a life! My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Headachetoigboh(f): 8:35am On Jan 10, 2023
Rest in peace. Lagos eating their head. The owner of Lagos is a wizard
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by nairavsdollars(f): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2023
RIP
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by wordbank(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2023
olamike02:

Nothing will make the children of hate to change their ways. Turning someone's tragedy into avenue to get to another. So you all cried against PMB today he's about to hand over to Tinubu whom you love to hate. You're sentencing yourselves to another 8yrs of wailing.
I don't hate, i just said what happened.
You can die for all i care
grin
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Olodo24: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2023
So sad. Knowing how bad we Nigerians are at managing things for long, I hope this isn't the end of the road for AMAA. I know it's been losing relevance for some years now, but still......
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2023
So many hidden truth and lies about this women if we expose here will shock you undecided SOME BODY IS WATCHING YOU BECAREFUL

1 Like

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by wordbank(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2023
Babaken:
Not only bat na vulture.
grin grin grin
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Kobicove(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2023
R.I.P to you madam!
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by byinks(f): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Wasn't one of her brother's killed by armed robbers a few years back ?
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Temptee101(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Divoc19:
Rest on ma.
At least she was able to put her name in history in her life time.

God help me.

I want to make history even if it's in my immediate family and community...

I want to build/buy my own house and erect my statue in my compound

It that too much to ask for

Imagine dying today and being forgotten 3 days after burial

Being forgotten 3 days later or even 30 years later, does that really change anything?

Las las everything na vanity
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by byinks(f): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
So many hidden truth and lies about this women if we expose here will shock you undecided SOME BODY IS WATCHING YOU BECAREFUL

Please let us know what you mean.
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Naturalgbola:
If that was your mother and you saw someone post your type of comment, how would you feel? Common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by izubext007: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2023
R.I.P madam ....... Igbos built Lagos.
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Naturalgbola(m): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2023
who is this unbaptized pagan?
IGoComotYaTeeth:
If that was your mother and you saw someone post your type of comment, how would you feel? Common sense is not common.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samantha UbanivAt Her Convocation Ceremony In IMSU / Bunmi Ademokoya And Michael Buffer Pictured Together / Regina Daniels Shares Beautiful Beach Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.