Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead (29480 Views)

Peace Anyiam-Osigwe Burial Arrangements Released (Photo) / Shan George, Sandra Achums, Lilian Bach, Ifeoma Anyiam Throwback Photo / Peace Anyiam-osigwe's Daughter, Nkechi Nwelue Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Temptee101(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2023
benuejosh:
A big loss to the entertainment industry.

#BAT2023

Bat kee you die.

Despite all the glaring show of incompetence, ineptitude and losing touch with reality exhibited by Balablue, you still dey shout bat.

Gazelle garaaagaahaaijhabnagfa is better than you
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Naturalgbola(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2023
the youngest person I've dated all my life is 65 years old.
ipobarecriminals:
shocked sad shocked Ur own focus is on somebody old enough to be ur mother sad..Nowadays kids sha sad
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by miqos02(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Divoc19:

I want to build/buy my own house and erect my statue in my compound
The land you built the house will still be sold after a few years. Lolz
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by woleabayo(f): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2023
may her soul rest in peace
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by yemzone(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2023
Divoc19:
Rest on ma.
At least she was able to put her name in history in her life time.

God help me.

I want to make history even if it's in my immediate family and community...

I want to build/buy my own house and erect my statue in my compound

It that too much to ask for

Imagine dying today and being forgotten 3 days after burial
Erect your statue in your compound? grin Even with that people will still forget you.
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Searchingvictor: 8:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Death is inevitable
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Solofresh2: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=sukkot post=119888720][/quote] angry Blow off his head niggar cheesy cheesy
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by sukkot: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Solofresh2:
angry Blow off his head niggar cheesy cheesy
whattttttttttt vawulenceeeeeeeeeeee shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by ZombieTERROR: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2023
benuejosh:
A big loss to the entertainment industry.

#BAT2023

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by jahsharon: 9:28am On Jan 10, 2023
Driggs:
Your death will not be in vain..

We will troop out and vote for Peter Obi so we can achieve the Nigeria of our dreams

Now, this is mental illness. Was it Atikulation that killed her or Emilokan Tinubu? You will all cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by jahsharon: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2023
penearth:
We will use Obi victory to console u.

It means she will never be consoled because there is no victory for Obituary anywhere
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Richy4(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2023
byinks:

Please let us know what you mean.
I believe he or she is talking trash.. she doesn't know her or her family members or anything about her personal space.. yet she comes here to give stupid innuendo sad
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by PS712: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2023
Driggs:
Your death will not be in vain..

We will troop out and vote for Peter Obi so we can achieve the Nigeria of our dreams
While canvassing votes for Peter Obi it is important to not do it wrongly as there are still undecided voters that need to be won over.
That statement her death not in vain and voting Peter Obi can only connote one thing- that she died in circumstance while the main report didn't state so.
Let's be focused and tactful, we need numbers.
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Divoc19(f): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2023
It's vanity. What a life.

Temptee101:

Being forgotten 3 days later or even 30 years later, does that really change anything?

Las las everything na vanity
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Divoc19(f): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2023
Hard truth. E dey pain sha
miqos02:

The land you built the house will still be sold after a few years. Lolz
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Divoc19(f): 10:00am On Jan 10, 2023
This matter have taya me like this
yemzone:

Erect your statue in your compound? grin Even with that people will still forget you.
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Solofresh2: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2023
sukkot:
whattttttttttt vawulenceeeeeeeeeeee shocked shocked grin grin
grin
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by ManAustin(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2023
This is someone who has achieved alot, who is at the top of her career. It's unfortunate that she can't take all these along with her. All her struggles, someone else who may not even know how she started, her pains and agony will just cash out just like that. What then is life if all that we painstakingly achieve will be takeover by maybe a total stranger when we are no more?. Jesus indeed is all that should take priority because at the end of it all, He is the only one that matters and worth anything.

2 Likes

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by martineverest(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2023
She and Amala Igwe tried for Nollywood
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Solocoin: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2023
May God grant her soul eternal repose.
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by ufuosman(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
RIP
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Daddywhite72: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2023
Habah,,,,,,,,
Naturalgbola:
RIP to her, and she's got some nice boobs
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by GodHimself: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jesus escaped death. Elijah did. Enoch did. And there are others not written about in any book.

99.9% of humanity will not escape death.

But 0.01% will.

May the dead rest in peace.

makavalley:
We all we die maybe not today , tomorrow or next...but non of us will escape death ... rest in peace
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Emmanuel909090: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Rest on
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by XAUBulls: 2:40am On Jan 20, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Adekunle Gold On Brooklyn Bridge / 2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) / Omotunde Adebowale-David: Lolo1 Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.