Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead (29462 Views)

Peace Anyiam-Osigwe Burial Arrangements Released (Photo) / Shan George, Sandra Achums, Lilian Bach, Ifeoma Anyiam Throwback Photo / Peace Anyiam-osigwe's Daughter, Nkechi Nwelue Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Nemere2020: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Nigerian filmmaker and founder of the African Movie Academy Awards, Peace Anyiam-Osigwe, is dead.

According to reports, she died in Lagos.

Her colleague, Obi Emelonye, confirmed her death via his Instagram account on Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1612698130390155264?t=WIYsNKlsUO87--4tcIWQSQ&s=19

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Maxymilliano(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2023
So sad ...

Peace may your soul rest in peace and my condolence to the family. cry cry cry

32 Likes

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Driggs: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Your death will not be in vain..

We will troop out and vote for Peter Obi so we can achieve the Nigeria of our dreams

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by saintjimos(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2023
May her soul rest in peace

They'll wear designers to pay her last respect

3 Likes

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by meobizy(f): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2023
Please, just tell me she didn’t slump to death. Anything other than that.
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by wordbank(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2023
undecided
Good woman
Chai
Rest on dada
While a ghost is busy tasting mic

13 Likes

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by benuejosh: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2023
A big loss to the entertainment industry.

#BAT2023

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by monoom: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2023
RIP legend. Dem say if we vote Peter Obi, nobody go die again.

5 Likes

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Naturalgbola(m): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2023
RIP to her, and she's got some nice boobs
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Everyone

Dies

In

The

End.

meobizy:

No, She slumped To Life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by InfernoNig: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Rest on Ma.

1 Like

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Divoc19(f): 8:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Rest on ma.
At least she was able to put her name in history in her life time.

God help me.

I want to make history even if it's in my immediate family and community...

I want to build/buy my own house and erect my statue in my compound

It that too much to ask for

Imagine dying today and being forgotten 3 days after burial

30 Likes

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by house10studios: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2023
Rip
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by hunee: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2023
saintjimos:
May her soul rest in peace

They'll wear designers to pay her last respect
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Driggs: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2023
meobizy:

She didn't slump to death.. she fell down and died

Are you ok now?

2 Likes

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by penearth(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2023
We will use Obi victory to console u.

3 Likes

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Tmex(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2023
Sad
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by mbahdi(m): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2023
Rip

1 Like

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by bigdammyj: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2023
R.I.P
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Opportuneke(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Gggg
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by jojothaiv(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Zarzah:
Everyone

Dies

In

The

End.
That's how our stories end.

No man walk out of his story alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by ahiboilandgas: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2023
Driggs:

We will troop out and vote for Peter Obi so we can achieve the Nigeria of our dreams
must you display your stupidity every where. Stupid crew obidents

2 Likes

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by NaijaCover(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2023
Nawa o
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by DaveHarry(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2023
Driggs:

Dem tell u say na bad govt or hunger nai kill her?
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2023
penearth:
We will use Obi victory to console u.

She will turn and smile in her grave when tinubu wins base on the financial support and moral support for AMAA

4 Likes

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by telkevog(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Obviously, she was a very good woman. But why do good people die? The Bible says that 'the Swift does not always have the race. But time and unforeseen occurrences befalls all'.

It is really very hard to bear. My condolences to her family and all affected

3 Likes

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by makavalley(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2023
We all we die maybe not today , tomorrow or next...but non of us will escape death ... rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by LonelyWolfz: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Good people have to die while the bad stay alive... RIP

Meanwhile if you’ve ever had a bad review from Instantcoins come out and speak out to save more victims... I have been sc*ammed twice by them and that hurts... Instantcoins will take your bitcoins and won’t pay you.... be warned!

1 Like

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by tiswell(m): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2023
RIP legend
Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by Shadysen: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2023
dead, final destination for everyman, we dont need to fear this monster anymore, just make sure your way is pure in the eyes of GOD, rest on ma.

1 Like

Re: AMAA Founder, Peace Anyiam-osigwe, Is Dead by sukkot: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2023
hmm peace is dead. time for vawulence and war

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reveals The Secret Of Her Success (PRAYER & PRAISES) / D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival / Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.