Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi (353 Views)

I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi / Nigerian & Biafra Soldiers Hug Each Other At The End Of The Civil War-photo / I’m Nigerian By Birth, Says Atiku- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi by Darey207(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2023
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mSWf4m0BRw

In an interview with Brekete Family Show in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, on Monday Obi, when asked if as president, he would push for Biafran Republic, said “I am a Nigerian.”

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, has said that his presidency would not support the realisation of Biafra, a prolonged call for secession in South-East Nigeria.

In an interview with Brekete Family Show in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, on Monday Obi, when asked if as president, he would push for Biafran Republic, said “I am a Nigerian.”

The former governor of Anambra State said that the “Biafra war ceased to exist about 52 years ago and it remains so. I am a Nigerian. I am contesting as a Nigerian.

“I’ve said that those who are agitating, be it those who are agitating in South-West, South-East or in the North. There is agitation everywhere because of the injustice, unfairness, marginalisation, poverty, call it any name. People are bound to agitate.”

Obi said that if elected president, his only interest was in a new Nigeria for all, reiterating his promise to dialogue with all agitators across the country.

“I said I will consult and discuss with all of them (agitators). A new Nigeria is what I want to build and people will be proud. That’s why I said, I will solve the problems of the north, south-west. I want Nigerians to move around with their passports proud that they are Nigerians,” Obi said.

Nigeria’s South-East region has been rocked by insecurity as agitation for a break away Biafra Republic by the Nnamdi Kanu-led Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) lingers.

The kidnap and repatriation of Kanu from Kenya to Nigeria by agents of the Muhammadu Buhari regime, has sparked an upsurge of violent attacks on security agents and public facilities by gunmen, disrupting economic and commercial activities in the region.

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/10/im-nigerian-biafra-ended-52-years-ago-im-not-part-self-determination-peter-obi

Re: I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi by Obaofaba: 9:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Even Nnamdi Kanu will claim to be a Nigerian as things are going.

Biafra ended 52 years ago yet your kinsmen were staging Biafran protest just few months ago.

Even your son was a Biafran agitator and even went as far as stepping on the Nigerian flag.

You are nothing but an emergency Nigerian.

Only your daughter can lay a legitimate claim to be a Nigerian because she has been modest so far and that's why Tinubu employed her in a school in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi by REVEALERSlight: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Let's see what would happen after the election .

Anyway check out
The significance of Jesu's virgin birth .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRw91toNY8Y
Re: I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Confused man, this moment he’s a biafran and the next moment he’s a Nigerian. Is this how you want to come and rule, Oga please stay one place and stop confusing thunder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi by Ikpaitid: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2023
Tell Obi to stop denying his country, we all know that he's a Biafran.
Biafra should conduct their own election,Obi can go and contest with Simon Ekpa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi by Obaofaba: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Biafran ended yet your kinsmen were killing themselves in your region on hourly basis in your war forsaken region which you helped to destroyed.

The food you cooked is done and it'll be served hot to you and you must eat it.

You were denying the northerners a chance to reside in Anambra freely, instead you gave them tag which they must wear otherwise you will "deport" them to Katsina.

Even El Rufai was not spared.

We northerners don't forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2023
peepydelano:
Confused man, this moment he’s a biafran and the next moment he’s a Nigerian. Is this how you want to come and rule, Oga please stay one place and stop confusing thunder.

Is it Oduduwa Nation or NIGERIA that you people want ?

I saw your members causing havoc yesterday
Re: I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2023
Obaofaba:
Biafran ended yet your kinsmen were killing themselves in your region on hourly basis in your war forsaken region which you helped to destroyed

They killed your fellow miscreant yesterday fighting for Oduduwa Nation
Re: I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi by Obaofaba: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2023
AcuraZDX:

They killed your fellow miscreant yesterday fighting for Oduduwa Nation

I'm a northerner.....

And yes, anyone who is disturbing the peace of others deserved whatever comes his way.

I like the fact that even you tagged him a miscreant.

Not everyone will tolerate Nzogbu Nzogbu activities in their mids.

Nigeria is not a banana republic.
Re: I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi by gidgiddy: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Obaofaba:
Even Nnamdi Kanu will claim to be a Nigerian as things are going.

Biafra ended 52 years ago yet your kinsmen were staging Biafran protest just few months ago.

Even your son was a Biafran agitator and even went as far as stepping on the Nigerian flag.

You are nothing but an emergency Nigerian.

Only your daughter can lay a legitimate claim to be a Nigerian because she has been modest so far and that's why Tinubu employed her in a school in Lagos.

Nigeria is world poverty capital, 6th most terrorised country on earth and one of the most corrupt

Nigeria has nothing to offer anyone

People like Peter Obi believe that Nigeria can be saved, he does not yet know there is nothing left to save

The only path left for Nigeria is disintegration
Re: I’m Nigerian,biafra Ended 52 Years Ago,not Part Of Self-determination-peter Obi by Mynd44: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2023

(1)

The Politics Of Muslim-muslim Tickets / Presidential Election: Tinubu Healthier Than Me – Shettima / Abdul Samad Rabiu Approves 1.5bil Grant For Devpt Projects In Yewa Land Of Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.