Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) (39089 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Na that bank I go die put

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:40am On Jan 10, 2023
angry angry angry Nonsense. Tell us the name of the useless bank so that people will think twice
before they deposit their money there. Such nonsense don't happen where I dey
post=119890227:

The Name Of The Bank Is Hidden, From The Information Gathered By Blog

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 9:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, may I know the name of the nonsense bank let me go and drag them on Twitter.

When they keep employing yahoo boys as staff, why won't customers money disappear undecided.

They must refund her money. Nonsense bank!

Sterling Bank, saw it on TikTok

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by We4all: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Y'all should know by now that bank workers are in cohorts with Yahoo boys to defraud customers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, may I know the name of the nonsense bank let me go and drag them on Twitter.

When they keep employing yahoo boys as staff, why won't customers money disappear undecided.

Have you ever tried to know reason(s) the money disappeared?

A sensible human being will first ask reason before fighting. I pity people around you in real life oo.

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Aforxzy(f): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2023
This bank theft is becoming too much.

The bank should look into how the money disappeared and help get her money back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by DriveByKiller: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119889546:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnOeyyAB-yr/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=5c236a5f-9d51-4caf-9de1-b54872433fb3&ig_mid=8393DE80-6A98-4B51-852B-EC2802EE6DDD
if you can't mention the name of the bank why bring up the story in the first place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Johel(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

E no fit pass
zenith bank
Access bank
Uba
GTB
And wema bank.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Shalashaska: 9:42am On Jan 10, 2023
That bank should be named and shamed abeg angry
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by davillian(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2023
They will try to push the fault to the customer
Or use delay tactics that they are working on it
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by atheistandproud(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2023
Reminderz:
sometimes I feel the bank staffs are behind thefts like this

I don't think it's the cashiers abi na over the counter tellers that steal money. It's much higher up. All those their ICT staff them when dey Japa. They're the real thieves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by BewareOf419: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2023
See how her ATM was hacked and all money earned wiped off, say NO to ATM
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2023
Nigerian banks are not really safe
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by DriveByKiller: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2023
richeeyo:
I hope say no be UBA
UBA and Access Banks are the king of theft on Nigeria banks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2023
Fraudulent bankers everywhere.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Cutehector(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2023
themanderon:
Putting your money in the bank is now a greater risk than keeping it at home and there is nothing CBN is doing about this anomaly. Those bank workers are usually the culprits.
if you put your money in the house and its being stolen by theives, why dont you blame yourself or your wife or your children for being an accomplice?

You left your house porous and thieves came to steal your money.

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Herkim(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2023
The woman must have expose her details to fraudsters.

For instance leaving your phone any how is dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Babastrong(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2023
Real nigerian unlike those who are giving empty threat online. NO ERECTION IN BIAFRA LAND AND THEY'RE RUSHING TO INEC OFFICE TO COLLECT PVC.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by falcon01: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2023
thesicilian:
Ordinary 6k self I'll create a scene bigger than that
me na complete Movie I go create.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Adeleketj: 9:46am On Jan 10, 2023
That's sterling bank abeokuta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:

The is GTbank
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Lordzaza247: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2023
lexxwiz:
Save money for house, all the buglers go come carry am.. save for crypto, dip go carry am go… save for bank, money go disappear… wahala no Dey finish since arsenal start to top premier league.

You can buy usdt, it is a stablecoin
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by MumEmdy(f): 9:47am On Jan 10, 2023
Eyaaa how manage naw
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Zetty177x: 9:47am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119889561:
Another Shocking News, Coming From Bank

Proudly Brought To You By

Proudly? Better remove the proudly.. make I nor call una wicked souls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Smile4mee01: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2023
This Sad.

As an exbanker,
The bank should do more to help protect naive customers, rather the bank would mandate all accounts to be subscribed to e-channels such as SMS banking, ATM, mobile banking etc..

And these are the channels fraudstars use to steal funds from illiterate customers.

Many of our population is yet to be internet savvy, for those ppl, let them stick to the traditional way of banking by using their withdrawal booklets, but the greed of banks earning Non interest income would. Kt let them do what's right.

Also,
The woman should check within her family and friends, these things rarely just happen. In my experience in banking I have seen sons dupe thier parents, seen wives steal for husband to transfer to boyfriend, daughters transfer funds to boyfriend ,houseboy & sales boy steal from oga etc.

Even When I opened an account for my mother, I did not give her ATM, she only gets SMS alert.

Let he bank investigate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2023
thesicilian:
Ordinary 6k self I'll create a scene bigger than that
guy na 600k not 6k and even if it's 6k it's her money not yours so if you are so rich you can give her the 600k back to settle the issue. Una just like to dey mistaken just anyhow sha
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by engrkaz(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2023
I lost my wallet and some random junkie found it and started spending my cards in stores. I lost about 300 pounds from 3 different accounts. I reported to the police and contacted my bank. Every single penny was refunded in less than 24hrs. But in my dear country, the banks would have blamed me for losing my wallet in the first place. In the early days of ATM in naija…I had an account with Zenith bank. Bank cards then could be easily cloned as they were just magnetic strip, they later introduced the chip and pin as an extra security feature. I was in Lagos and an ATM withdrawal of 180k was done on my account at one Unity Road in Kano. I proved to the banker that I couldn’t have been in Kano and still be here with you with my bank card held in my hand…They blamed me for being careless that they won’t be able to help me. Crazy lots.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Babastrong(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=Johel post=119890765]

E no fit pass zenith bank Access bank Uba GTB And wema bank.[ You forgot in-FIDELITY]

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by faceLAGOS: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2023
One of her Yahoo children.

I can’t have yahoo boy staying with or around me.

Those guys are deadly like bandits, bh & iswap mixed together.

angry
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2023
obembet:

It's high time we suspend from nairaland.. am tired of this everyday bad news grin

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by thesicilian: 9:49am On Jan 10, 2023
FireUpNow:
guy na 600k not 6k and even if it's 6k it's her money not yours so if you are so rich you can give her the 600k back to settle the issue. Una just like to dey mistaken just anyhow sha
Do you even understand English?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Olowosaudi(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2023
Sad. It's high time Nigerians start holding these scrupulous banks accountable to a large extent for stolen funds from people's account, especially when they make it mandatory indirectly for customers to have. ATM which makes it easier for Ines account to be compromised. Government would do nothing because they are one and the same with these unscrupulous banks littered across the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS / Difference Between Step Tile Aluminum Roof Tiles And Stone Coated Steel Rooftile / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.