Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) (39055 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by thesicilian: 9:50am On Jan 10, 2023
falcon01:
me na complete Movie I go create.
Lol. I dey tell you
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Johel(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=119890957][/quote]

I never hear say person get issue with fidelity o...well, no be everything I go know sha
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by kestolove95(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2023
E no go pass gtbank or access bank

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by derecho(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2023
"Scene" that couldn't even get the attention of those near her
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Searchingvictor: 9:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Expected
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by ccjoe: 9:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Hmm...

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Fiscus105:

Have you ever tried to know reason(s) the money disappeared?

A sensible human being will first ask reason before fighting. I pity people around you in real life oo.
Biko, Keep shut if you have nothing to say! Keep shut!

If your money goes missing in your bank account unexpectedly, you can go ahead and be asking the bank nonsense reasons okay.

Mtchewww.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by ZINNYBANKS: 9:52am On Jan 10, 2023
something that cant happen in western countries .
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by SILVERLINES: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119889561:
Another Shocking News, Coming From Bank

Proudly Brought To You By
you village people are very proud of you
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Cantonese: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2023
lexxwiz:
Save money for house, all the buglers go come carry am.. save for crypto, dip go carry am go… save for bank, money go disappear… wahala no Dey finish since arsenal start to top premier league.

Hahahahahahahaha. Nonsense boy. You like am or not Arsenal don win the league. Me sef go find you to supply you the enjoyment wey go follow am.

Jokes aside. It is very painful losing one's hard earned income. It is more painful that some banks have not taken active steps to safeguards customers deposits. When people accuse the banks of complicity, there should be no reason to doubt

Lastly, please place limits on your daily withdrawals to make your money safer. Zenith bank works well in that regard.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by vacanci: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119890227:

The Name Of The Bank Is Hidden, From The Information Gathered By Blog

Na Access sabi get this kind stair case

more over they are among the few banks wey scammers they cash out from

so i suspect access
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by thesicilian: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2023
Johel:

I never hear say person get issue with fidelity o...well, no be everything I go know sha
Although all banks have their own issues, I can also boldly say that Fidelity Bank is one of the best in the country. Their customer service is top notch.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by osasu22: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2023
Lesson for others to learn - One can save with Piggyvest or Cowrywise Apps downloaded from Playstore/App store

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Johel(m): 9:56am On Jan 10, 2023
thesicilian:

Although all banks have their own issues, I can also boldly say that Fidelity Bank is one of the best in the country. Their customer service is top notch.

Yeah...all banks with their own for body,but I hardly hear of fraudulent issues at fidelity bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Elzazzi: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2023
Reminderz:
sometimes I feel the bank staffs are behind thefts like this

How do you think scammers could get phone numbers of the vulnerable ones (the uneducated, elderly ones who have large sums in their bank accounts). These scammers call and manipulate them in giving out sensitive informations in which they use in taking out all the money in their accounts. They connive with these scammers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Olaolex: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2023
kereman1:
That's hurting, saving the money in ur house for months, armed robbers didn't steal it, only to take ur money to the proclaimed "safe place" within a month e disappear.

Tinubu ti lule
How this one come take concern Tinubu now? Una too like vawulence. Sha dey watch you back cos they will soon come for you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Sheriman(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2023
Yahoo boys don return to prey on Nigerians since their Oyinbo client no sure again.

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by olu122: 9:58am On Jan 10, 2023
Happy new year and happy new week...........
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Abonyica042(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Believe it or not, the banking system, especially in Nigeria is the greatest scam of all time

I gave up on the system the very day I went to the bank to inquire the way about my 16k that was missing without any debit or transaction history on my mobile app, all the stupid bank (first Bank) could tell me was to report to the police, that they can't trace it from their end either....like who does that...
the big elephant � have swallowed it
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2023
SILVERLINES:
you village people are very proud of you

What Are You Trying To Say Please?
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Cypress042(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2023
thesicilian:
Ordinary 6k self I'll create a scene bigger than that

I had to close down my bank account last year december because my last 1k was deducted for no reason, it's well with her sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Bigleaf1006: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Believe it or not, the banking system, especially in Nigeria is the greatest scam of all time

I gave up on the system the very day I went to the bank to inquire the way about my 16k that was missing without any debit or transaction history on my mobile app, all the stupid bank (first Bank) could tell me was to report to the police, that they can't trace it from their end either....like who does that...

I just wonder how this guys go about with their daylight robbery unperturbed.....people loose credit cards abroad and are often reimbursed what ever money has been stolen from their accounts if they were proactive enough to report on time but here in naija....you card is with you,your phone,your pin,even your withdrawal booklets and all won't go missing but your money go dey loss for bank wet he suppose safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2023
FireUpNow:
guy na 600k not 6k and even if it's 6k it's her money not yours so if you are so rich you can give her the 600k back to settle the issue. Una just like to dey mistaken just anyhow sha
pls take a minute and read wat he said, he was not blaming the woman, he was saying he would do worse action than the woman...

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by ejimatic: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Blacksavage: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2023
tongue
That's why I don't like banks....
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Cypress042(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2023
lexxwiz:
Save money for house, all the buglers go come carry am.. save for crypto, dip go carry am go… save for bank, money go disappear… wahala no Dey finish

gringrin
Since arsenal start to top premier league.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Kajaard: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2023
ZolotuaLorenzo:

Sterling Bank, saw it on TikTok

Please can you verify this information before I start dragging them on twitter.

Because once I start dragging them it will be loud.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by judedwriter(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2023
shocked

600k isn't small money....

She must have compromised her banking details one way or the other and fraudsters swooped like hungry vultures.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Creamypie(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Olowosaudi:
Sad. It's high time Nigerians start holding these scrupulous banks accountable to a large extent for stolen funds from people's account, especially when they make it mandatory indirectly for customers to have. ATM which makes it easier for Ines account to be compromised. Government would do nothing because they are one and the same with these unscrupulous banks littered across the country.
access bank stole my money, and I don't use ATM. Come see wahalla for banking hall. Na so other customers begin ask how them use steal from ATM less account, without alert and no money destination for printed account statement, just old and new balance after the theft. I don close the account, that day as them credit me back
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2023
DriveByKiller:
if you can't mention the name of the bank why bring up the story in the first place?
Someone said sterling bank.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Apophenia24k: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2023
We are to soft in this country... somebody removed money from my account, not q cash withdrawal but transfer the money to his account acount that's link with BVN which have the person's details and address and they bank will tell me there's nothing the can do.... they never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by GolDRoger: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2023
DriveByKiller:
UBA and Access Banks are the king of theft on Nigeria banks
I pity some people who trust these bankers, sad

Last month, something happened when I went to collect a new ATM from access Bank. I just laugh � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flooded Jankara Market In Lagos Where Traders, Residents Wear Rain Boots To Work / Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS / What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.