Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) (39076 Views)

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2023
FireUpNow:
guy na 600k not 6k and even if it's 6k it's her money not yours so if you are so rich you can give her the 600k back to settle the issue. Una just like to dey mistaken just anyhow sha

You have compréhension issues. Go back and read again, but slowly this time around, with no intention to misquote someone hastily. sad

2 Likes

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Unrated900(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2023
This Is why I always advise everyone to always make
Use of token

With token it will Be difficult for criminals in the banking sector to geo break and access ur account

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Nickxander11(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2023
It's best to keep your life savings or huge sums in a restricted account (restrictions placed by you), and the only way cash can be withdrawn from it is if you visit the bank yourself to make the withdrawal or transfer.
If your money goes missing, trust me they will refund you ASAP because even with your ATM card,token, pins, etc, a restricted account CANNOT release money.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2023
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by bbee(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2023
NEW YEAR DEAL FOR ALL.

Don't wait for the government. Join the moving train and make money with Amazon kindle book publishing.

Get This Free Course on AMAZON KDP :

*How to create free Amazon KDP low content books
* Design attractive book cover with graphic skills
*Design beautiful coloring books in 10 minutes
*How to write high content books manually in 24 hours and many more.

Also get PUBLISHER ROCKET Free of Charge

Whatsapp zero 8 0 two nine 4 zero 2 6 nine 2
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Babaken(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2023
Reminderz:
sometimes I feel the bank staffs are behind thefts like this
who else
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by bercarray(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2023
FireUpNow:
guy na 600k not 6k and even if it's 6k it's her money not yours so if you are so rich you can give her the 600k back to settle the issue. Una just like to dey mistaken just anyhow sha
oga wetin u dey talk, u just rush quote person without understanding his message. He said ordinary #6000 he will create a bigger scene

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by omooba74(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2023
Funny you ehn....wetin concern my favourite team with 9ja bank,you beta stop am o.....
lexxwiz:
Save money for house, all the buglers go come carry am.. save for crypto, dip go carry am go… save for bank, money go disappear… wahala no Dey finish since arsenal start to top premier league.

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Veeryeasy(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2023
The bank knows about the money
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Ransomtheking(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2023
Mozegee:
You dont even read, and you are just here to write Rubish. Do you know how many years it took that woman to save six hundreds thousand. May what befall this woman befall you soonest
you are the dummy here,go and read what you quoted.
before coming to spill trash angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2023
Later Yahoo boys/girls would say it's god that's blessing them. Fools
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by enonche85(m): 11:28am On Jan 10, 2023
thesicilian:
Ordinary 6k self I'll create a scene bigger than that

me wey almost shut down gtbank Apo branch customer service because of 5k failed POS transaction nkor! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by debbydams(f): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2023
ariesbull:
that must be first bank.

Firstbank told me to go do change of name ... So that I can continue bankingvwith them for an account that I have used for 4years

I say God punish them
na polaris
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by kestolove95(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2023
Joeyfizzo:
looks like GT ...see the orange color foot marking on the floor
na gt Nd access bank doings, 96% of Dia staff are yahoo Boys.... Dem Don try MI b4 for gt bank.. I went to d bank Nd warn d staff cause he was d one that attended to MI after giving him all my details....

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2023
Odunharry:

wawu.. How do you know they hire yahoo boys..
Oga most of the scams are not possible without an insider leaking critical info to scammers. Have we not had incidents where bank staff were caught with their hands deep inside customers account?
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Nerdnextdoor: 11:39am On Jan 10, 2023
I learnt my lesson in a very hard way. And ever since then I always leave very minimal amount in my account that has ATM card attached to it. My main account has no ATM attached to it. Whenever need be, All I do is to transfer the amount I want to withdraw via ATM, into my account that has ATM card and then withdraw.
Most of these fraudulent bank transactions are usually carried out when fraudsters get access to your ATM/Debit/Credit card information.
Be extremely careful and vigilant when you want to withdraw via POS.

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2023
She don compromise her bank details to yahoo people... Women are always too greedy and want even more without working for it sad undecided
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by bercarray(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2023
Mozegee:
You dont even read, and you are just here to write Rubish. Do you know how many years it took that woman to save six hundreds thousand. May what befall this woman befall you soonest
why the curse, when it's so obvious you lack comprehension. Why are u cursing the innocent person. Well it seems you are under a curse too

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by clinician2x: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2023
post=119890677:
Police go carry everybody .....

Dem dey play.......

Make sure you save all your lizard and vulture grilling money in a kolo box. If e disappear from bank, no money to pay boys that catch lizard and no money to buy fuel business go close.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2023
Another comedy skit.
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by slex(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Looks like UBA
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na all this kind things dey vex me walahi
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Emmyset2: 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
[qthis gtbank from the logo on floor uote author=Jennyclay post=119890122]Biko, may I know the name of the nonsense bank let me go and drag them on Twitter.

When they keep employing yahoo boys as staff, why won't customers money disappear undecided.

They must refund her money. Nonsense bank! [/quote]
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
bercarray:
oga wetin u dey talk, u just rush quote person without understanding his message. He said ordinary #6000 he will create a bigger scene
Na slip of finger
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2023
mastermaestro:

You have compréhension issues. Go back and read again, but slowly this time around, with no intention to misquote someone hastily. sad
Na too much bad news fault
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Teeroyzimma: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2023
Smile4mee01:
This Sad.

As an exbanker,
The bank should do more to help protect naive customers, rather the bank would mandate all accounts to be subscribed to e-channels such as SMS banking, ATM, mobile banking etc..

And these are the channels fraudstars use to steal funds from illiterate customers.

Many of our population is yet to be internet savvy, for those ppl, let them stick to the traditional way of banking by using their withdrawal booklets, but the greed of banks earning Non interest income would. Kt let them do what's right.

Also,
The woman should check within her family and friends, these things rarely just happen. In my experience in banking I have seen sons dupe thier parents, seen wives steal for husband to transfer to boyfriend, daughters transfer funds to boyfriend ,houseboy & sales boy steal from oga etc.

Even When I opened an account for my mother, I did not give her ATM, she only gets SMS alert.

Let he bank investigate.
Fear Women!!!
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by merrymended(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2023
if to say nah me loss 1k the scene ll be massive more than this scene
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Josephkabila12: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
I dey tell my friend de other day, if Dem try dis nonsense with me I go shut down de bank. Because waiting be de reason we keep money for bank
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by shimardoil: 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2023
The the ordinary president demands to see the woman. Pls anyone that knows her should inform her

1 Like

Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by fineboynl(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
She might be moving to the cashless economy by emelefe. Nigeria will experience so many things like this in the coming months
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Juliearth(f): 1:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko, may I know the name of the nonsense bank let me go and drag them on Twitter.

When they keep employing yahoo boys as staff, why won't customers money disappear undecided.

They must refund her money. Nonsense bank!

Judging by the colour of the paint and social distancing, I think it's U*A or G*B
Re: Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) by Equity15(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2023
This looks like gtb, ogba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Water Entered Shops At The Jankara Market, Lagos, Damaged Goods. PHOTOS / What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.